Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Breeding Cards + Lore!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Bump~
Bump~
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
Bump~
Bump~
[u]Template Three[/u] @MythicalViper [b]Flight:[/b] Arcane [b]Favorite Items:[/b] [item=Cobalt Ore][item=Coal][item=Platinum Ore][item=Rich Iron Ore] ----- [br] [u]Dragon[/u] [b]Link:[/b] Rhaiga [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22803572] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/228036/22803572_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Quote one:[/b] (I honestly don't have anything in particular, so whatever you're feeling works) [b]Job/Titles:[/b] Weaponsmith [b]Personality:[/b] Incredibly easygoing. Despite the fact that he makes weapons, he doesn't particularly like the idea of fighting. He's an incredibly gifted enchanter and all of his weapons are made out of the highest grade material (usually mithril) and are enchanted. He also has a huge soft spot for the Maren clan that lives in the lake near his home. [b]Friends:[/b] Holly, his kids, the local Maren population [b]Enemies:[/b] N/A [b]Family:[/b] His mate is [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25407280]Holly[/url], who he loves very much. [b]Likes:[/b] Metallurgy, cloudy days, his children, crafting perfect swords and armor [b]Dislikes:[/b] Violence, rude people, things that hurt the Marens. [b]Other Tidbits:[/b] Idk, he's just really nice and family oriented. I'd like to pay with gems, if that's alright? I'm also Arcane flight, so that's 5% off if I read correctly? Thanks! :)
Template Three @MythicalViper
Flight: Arcane
Favorite Items: Cobalt Ore Coal Platinum Ore Rich Iron Ore

Dragon
Link: Rhaiga

22803572_350.png

Quote one: (I honestly don't have anything in particular, so whatever you're feeling works)
Job/Titles: Weaponsmith
Personality: Incredibly easygoing. Despite the fact that he makes weapons, he doesn't particularly like the idea of fighting. He's an incredibly gifted enchanter and all of his weapons are made out of the highest grade material (usually mithril) and are enchanted. He also has a huge soft spot for the Maren clan that lives in the lake near his home.
Friends: Holly, his kids, the local Maren population
Enemies: N/A
Family: His mate is Holly, who he loves very much.
Likes: Metallurgy, cloudy days, his children, crafting perfect swords and armor
Dislikes: Violence, rude people, things that hurt the Marens.
Other Tidbits: Idk, he's just really nice and family oriented.

I'd like to pay with gems, if that's alright? I'm also Arcane flight, so that's 5% off if I read correctly? Thanks! :)
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
@BurntLeafyToast

(Cute noodle!)

That's right! Your fee is 47.5kt with the discount off, which is 60g ^_^ I shall be finished with the bio soon!
@BurntLeafyToast

(Cute noodle!)

That's right! Your fee is 47.5kt with the discount off, which is 60g ^_^ I shall be finished with the bio soon!
@MythicalViper Alright, sweet! I'll send you the gems now, thanks! :)
@MythicalViper Alright, sweet! I'll send you the gems now, thanks! :)
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
Current commissions complete!
Current commissions complete!
Bump~
Bump~
^
^
^
^