Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Breeding Cards + Lore!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[u]Template One[/u] @MythicalViper [b]Coliseum Venue:[/b] Crystal Pools [b]Favorite Items:[/b] Prismatic/Pink things [b]Familiar or Symbol:[/b] [img]https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/find-a-grave-prod/photos/2016/133/CF48174756_1463198520.gif[/img] ----- [br] [u]Dragon[/u] [b]Link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25764745] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/257648/25764745_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Quote one:[/b] "Let me be your moon, so I can light your darkest nights." [b]Job/Titles:[/b] Serenity Chapter Leader [b]Personality:[/b] Calm, Kind, Calculating, Stern [b]Friends:[/b] Members of the Serenity Chapter [b]Enemies:[/b] unknown [b]Family:[/b] Her mate is Helios [b]Likes:[/b] Peace, quiet, running things, following rules [b]Dislikes:[/b] battles [b]Other Tidbits:[/b] Selene is the leader of the Serenity Chapter in my clan. You might have to read up a bit of my lore to see what's happening. Basically, my clan is divided into five different chapters, and the Serenity Chapter is the one that's running the clan while the others fight it out, which also makes them the strongest Chapter, though the others don't have to know that. Please use Copperplate for the name and the title :) I've sent 25kt your way already.
Template One @MythicalViper
Coliseum Venue: Crystal Pools
Favorite Items: Prismatic/Pink things
Familiar or Symbol:
CF48174756_1463198520.gif

Dragon
Link:

25764745_350.png

Quote one: "Let me be your moon, so I can light your darkest nights."
Job/Titles: Serenity Chapter Leader
Personality: Calm, Kind, Calculating, Stern
Friends: Members of the Serenity Chapter
Enemies: unknown
Family: Her mate is Helios
Dislikes: battles
Other Tidbits:
Selene is the leader of the Serenity Chapter in my clan. You might have to read up a bit of my lore to see what's happening. Basically, my clan is divided into five different chapters, and the Serenity Chapter is the one that's running the clan while the others fight it out, which also makes them the strongest Chapter, though the others don't have to know that.

Please use Copperplate for the name and the title :) I've sent 25kt your way already.
fdN4PVq.png
@Clawfire

Your slot has been secured! I should be finished with the bio soon ^_^
@Clawfire

Your slot has been secured! I should be finished with the bio soon ^_^
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
@MythicalViper
Hi, do you write without your templates? I have a custom code I prefer and really only need the writing.
@MythicalViper
Hi, do you write without your templates? I have a custom code I prefer and really only need the writing.
Do I have a gen.1 obsession? I think I might, is that bad?
@blackflamewolf

Of course! I'll still need to know about the dragon concerned, though ^_^
@blackflamewolf

Of course! I'll still need to know about the dragon concerned, though ^_^
@MythicalViper Of course but I didn't want to post the dragon if you didn't write with out the template. How much will it be? Thanks. [u]Dragon[/u] [b]Link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8463693] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/84637/8463693_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Quote one:[/b] Can you come up with a quote for her please? [b]Job/Titles:[/b] Dream Interpreter [b]Personality:[/b] Shy(outside of dream walking), sweet, helpful [b]Friends:[/b] Zorya and Horus [b]Enemies:[/b] None in the clan/lair. Her parents for some reason. [b]Family:[/b] Mate is Loki. [b]Likes:[/b] She enjoys dream walking in the dreams of other dragons both in the clan and out of it when she can. Also likes making and collecting dream catchers. [b]Dislikes:[/b] Neon colors, fish, and swimming. [b]Other Tidbits:[/b] Mesopotamian (Sumerian) Goddess of justice and dreams.
@MythicalViper
Of course but I didn't want to post the dragon if you didn't write with out the template. How much will it be? Thanks.

Dragon
Link:
8463693_350.png

Quote one: Can you come up with a quote for her please?
Job/Titles: Dream Interpreter
Personality: Shy(outside of dream walking), sweet, helpful
Friends: Zorya and Horus
Enemies: None in the clan/lair. Her parents for some reason.
Family: Mate is Loki.
Likes: She enjoys dream walking in the dreams of other dragons both in the clan and out of it when she can. Also likes making and collecting dream catchers.
Dislikes: Neon colors, fish, and swimming.
Other Tidbits: Mesopotamian (Sumerian) Goddess of justice and dreams.
@blackflamewolf

Without the template, the writing alone should be 30kt or 40g. If that's an acceptable price for you, please send me half the payment to secure your slot ^_^
@blackflamewolf

Without the template, the writing alone should be 30kt or 40g. If that's an acceptable price for you, please send me half the payment to secure your slot ^_^
@MythicalViper
Half sent in a CR.
@MythicalViper
Half sent in a CR.
Above commissions have all been completed! Ready for more ^_^
Above commissions have all been completed! Ready for more ^_^
^
^
^
^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10