Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dovalore draws, an art shop!
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 177 178
Something neon green I guess? Nothing specific ^^
Yep, coat on, sleeves rolled up to elbows!
Something neon green I guess? Nothing specific ^^
Yep, coat on, sleeves rolled up to elbows!
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
no worries about the eyes! payment sent <3
no worries about the eyes! payment sent <3
NY105Sx.gif
@Dovalore
Thats okay, if you do the performance one (blue one) you can just hint the bagpipes being behind their back (maybe like the way I draw the two instruments behind in the main ref, mostly hinted than detailed) but honestly if its hard you can possibly just not draw them, since I know the outfit is complex enough!
@Dovalore
Thats okay, if you do the performance one (blue one) you can just hint the bagpipes being behind their back (maybe like the way I draw the two instruments behind in the main ref, mostly hinted than detailed) but honestly if its hard you can possibly just not draw them, since I know the outfit is complex enough!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@LightsKamAction

sure! your total is 1.5kg

@Hikumi

alright, thanks!
your total is 1.5kg
@LightsKamAction

sure! your total is 1.5kg

@Hikumi

alright, thanks!
your total is 1.5kg
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
Uh honestly don't have anything in mind nor is that character really developed, feel free to do whatever !! I guess if you need something anything happy looking would do?
Uh honestly don't have anything in mind nor is that character really developed, feel free to do whatever !! I guess if you need something anything happy looking would do?
Bonnieclipse%20on%20fr.png
@MirrorMask

do i have your permission to draw them standing on all fours then?
@MirrorMask

do i have your permission to draw them standing on all fours then?
@dovalore Sooo sorry for the late reply. I was super busy at work. For poses, if possible, can I have bun eating any pastry, bread, whatever. For hammy, a dying pose with the word dying … . XD

If not, all good. Am fine with anything really :3
@dovalore Sooo sorry for the late reply. I was super busy at work. For poses, if possible, can I have bun eating any pastry, bread, whatever. For hammy, a dying pose with the word dying … . XD

If not, all good. Am fine with anything really :3
Hello, so sorry for the late response. RL has kept me away. I love the art you did for my characters last time. The baby giraffe turned out very cute! [rule] [emoji=new friend size=1] [b]username[/b]: cryptidove [emoji=money bag size=1] [b]payment method[/b]: gems [emoji=paintbrush size=1] [b]order type[/b]: sig buddy [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b]character(s)[/b]: https://toyhou.se/3602235.azmuth#12372049 https://toyhou.se/5934997.astem [emoji=scroll size=1] [b]note[/b]: I dont have anything in mind for azu. For the frog i’d like to ask for a different pose than the side views pictured
Hello, so sorry for the late response. RL has kept me away. I love the art you did for my characters last time. The baby giraffe turned out very cute!
username: cryptidove
payment method: gems
order type: sig buddy

character(s):
https://toyhou.se/3602235.azmuth#12372049
https://toyhou.se/5934997.astem

note:
I dont have anything in mind for azu.
For the frog i’d like to ask for a different pose than the side views pictured
dove_cryptidove.pngfkWjutW.png5c15bb999532f9391109728396a638d13602f294.png
Yeah that’s fine with me !! Sending over payment after posting this !!
Yeah that’s fine with me !! Sending over payment after posting this !!
Bonnieclipse%20on%20fr.png
@cryptidove

okay, do you mind if i draw them in neutral poses?
@cryptidove

okay, do you mind if i draw them in neutral poses?
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 177 178