Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed!] Tai + Banjo's Hydria Pottery
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@AlpineHell
HI! I asked to be on your pinglist a few pages back, but I don't think you ever added me? I'd still like to be, though. ;w;
@AlpineHell
HI! I asked to be on your pinglist a few pages back, but I don't think you ever added me? I'd still like to be, though. ;w;
582857_original.png
@Doki ah, so sorry I missed you there! Ive added you to my pinglist now :D
@Doki ah, so sorry I missed you there! Ive added you to my pinglist now :D
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
@AlpineHell
It's fine! I just realized I'd never heard back from you and wanted to make sure you saw my request. |D
@AlpineHell
It's fine! I just realized I'd never heard back from you and wanted to make sure you saw my request. |D
582857_original.png
@alpinehell Please give me a ping.when you reopen!
@alpinehell Please give me a ping.when you reopen!
tumblr_nnjlsxPcwR1uoa86qo1_250.png
@AlpineHell

Chello! :3 These are wonderful~ I was wondering if I could put in an order?
@AlpineHell

Chello! :3 These are wonderful~ I was wondering if I could put in an order?
FBljwoz.png "To see a maiden dance around the fire is not so strange;
but fire dances 'round the limbs of this uncommon maid!
Be brave enough to burn and you'll be brave enough to fly;
join your sister Solace as she lights the morning sky!"
@Shadowfire1223 You sure can!
@Shadowfire1223 You sure can!
UL8LHAi.png
@AlpineHell Thank you! [b]Pottery Type:[/b] Vase, please. [b]Depiction:[/b] Legend; a big part of Kage's personality comes from raising herself in the Shifting Expanse, learning a trade in the Ashfall Wastes, and eventually coming to find a home in the Starfall Isles. Is it possible to get some sort of representation of that? Her walking or running in the foreground, with three "areas" in the background? A desert, a volcano, a forest, with the desert behind her, or something of the sort? [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19293292] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/192933/19293292_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Other Notes:[/b] Is it okay to ask for a bio-sized piece? :3 [b]EDIT:[/b] ALSO, I'm sorry, could her pearl not be visible? She keeps it in her satchel. Thank you! [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure, 500k.
@AlpineHell

Thank you!

Pottery Type: Vase, please.
Depiction: Legend; a big part of Kage's personality comes from raising herself in the Shifting Expanse, learning a trade in the Ashfall Wastes, and eventually coming to find a home in the Starfall Isles. Is it possible to get some sort of representation of that? Her walking or running in the foreground, with three "areas" in the background? A desert, a volcano, a forest, with the desert behind her, or something of the sort?
Dragon:

19293292_350.png

Other Notes: Is it okay to ask for a bio-sized piece? :3 EDIT: ALSO, I'm sorry, could her pearl not be visible? She keeps it in her satchel. Thank you!
Payment: Treasure, 500k.
@Shadowfire1223 awesome! I'll add you to my slots and get on it as soon as I can, it might be a few hours as I am out and about right now, but I shall ping you once its ready! :D
@Shadowfire1223 awesome! I'll add you to my slots and get on it as soon as I can, it might be a few hours as I am out and about right now, but I shall ping you once its ready! :D
UL8LHAi.png
@AlpineHell

Thank you very much! :D
@AlpineHell

Thank you very much! :D
quietly pings for later @suzerain
quietly pings for later @suzerain
6wK2Jyk.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14