Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNING DOM] Art for Fodder
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47
@actaeon I have your levels ready if you'd like me to send them c:
@actaeon I have your levels ready if you'd like me to send them c:
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Kuroida - Okay, sheet updated. Please check that it's correct. :)
@Kuroida - Okay, sheet updated. Please check that it's correct. :)
oRYE0vS.pngwj5ThaV.png 28609671391_baae3aef01_o.png
@Impception

Well... It's much easier to copy your name from the thread than from the sidebar, especially on mobile ;) [strike]Yes, this is only placed here to support my klutzy hands ;)) [/strike]

That being said, I'd be happy to take on both of these fellows, and a little bit of colour on Shinra won't be a problem - just stick on an additional 5 levels and we're good :) Quick question though, which sort of clothes would you like to see on them? Any specific regalia aside from the headpiece for Felwen?
I'm pretty convinced I can get started tomorrow, so whenever you find the energy to level, I'm all yours!

@Kaolyn

I'm always ready for fullbody bribes - and that character sounds really interesting. :) If you'd prefer a design for her to a take on Phantom, I have many bribes I accept gladly - Unhatched (Lightning) Eggs, treasure and gems, just a bunch more levels, [strike] accent blueprints[/strike] whoops I'm getting carried away.
Anyway, if there's anything you have as a suggestion, hit me up with an offer! I also take a mixed level/something else-payment, of course :3

@DAG22
Anytime! I'm ready when you are :))
@Impception

Well... It's much easier to copy your name from the thread than from the sidebar, especially on mobile ;) [strike]Yes, this is only placed here to support my klutzy hands ;)) [/strike]

That being said, I'd be happy to take on both of these fellows, and a little bit of colour on Shinra won't be a problem - just stick on an additional 5 levels and we're good :) Quick question though, which sort of clothes would you like to see on them? Any specific regalia aside from the headpiece for Felwen?
I'm pretty convinced I can get started tomorrow, so whenever you find the energy to level, I'm all yours!

@Kaolyn

I'm always ready for fullbody bribes - and that character sounds really interesting. :) If you'd prefer a design for her to a take on Phantom, I have many bribes I accept gladly - Unhatched (Lightning) Eggs, treasure and gems, just a bunch more levels, [strike] accent blueprints[/strike] whoops I'm getting carried away.
Anyway, if there's anything you have as a suggestion, hit me up with an offer! I also take a mixed level/something else-payment, of course :3

@DAG22
Anytime! I'm ready when you are :))
arcane_lightinig_banner.png dividerlightning.png arcane_lightinig_banner.png
@Actaeon I have to say though, I really feel that your style is perfect for Phantom xD I think I'll have him done first, will think about the OC one. It just so happens that I just snagged a trade for a Lightning egg lol, talk about coincidences!

Question though, how many levels do I still have to pay if I go for that OC design with an egg thrown in? Also do I get color? owo heading to bed for now, consider Phantom a go if you wanna start on him ^^
@Actaeon I have to say though, I really feel that your style is perfect for Phantom xD I think I'll have him done first, will think about the OC one. It just so happens that I just snagged a trade for a Lightning egg lol, talk about coincidences!

Question though, how many levels do I still have to pay if I go for that OC design with an egg thrown in? Also do I get color? owo heading to bed for now, consider Phantom a go if you wanna start on him ^^
@Actaeon

For Shinra - the Skydancer male - for clothing, the reference of Takeru is the closest I can get to what I'd like to see on him. He's very visual kei, very j-rock inspired. I honestly do not have an official outfit for him, but if I had to pick one, it'd be the one he's wearing in the top picture.

For Felwen - the Skydancer female - for clothing, I have some references I can pull up.

There are two looks for him that I'll let you choose from based on difficulty.

The first is robes that are heavily inspired by these:
http://img15.deviantart.net/6a5c/i/2015/113/b/5/elven_queen_in_winter___2013_by_lenoragewandungen-d5sgvlg.jpg

The second is armor, because he is a warrior, that's inspired by these:
http://img03.deviantart.net/662b/i/2015/312/1/d/female_elven_leather_armor_set_by_feral_workshop-d9g13ci.jpg

http://img09.deviantart.net/f454/i/2015/202/5/2/high_elf_set_by_feral_workshop-d9285fd.jpg

The helmet doesn't have to be included, since I would honestly prefer to have his headpiece instead of the helmet. But these are the two outfits. It's your choice which you find easier to draw. :)

I also must stress: Even though Felwen is a female Skydancer, he is based on a MALE character, so the art should be MALE, not female, please.

I'll send over the dragons now. :)
@Actaeon

For Shinra - the Skydancer male - for clothing, the reference of Takeru is the closest I can get to what I'd like to see on him. He's very visual kei, very j-rock inspired. I honestly do not have an official outfit for him, but if I had to pick one, it'd be the one he's wearing in the top picture.

For Felwen - the Skydancer female - for clothing, I have some references I can pull up.

There are two looks for him that I'll let you choose from based on difficulty.

The first is robes that are heavily inspired by these:
http://img15.deviantart.net/6a5c/i/2015/113/b/5/elven_queen_in_winter___2013_by_lenoragewandungen-d5sgvlg.jpg

The second is armor, because he is a warrior, that's inspired by these:
http://img03.deviantart.net/662b/i/2015/312/1/d/female_elven_leather_armor_set_by_feral_workshop-d9g13ci.jpg

http://img09.deviantart.net/f454/i/2015/202/5/2/high_elf_set_by_feral_workshop-d9285fd.jpg

The helmet doesn't have to be included, since I would honestly prefer to have his headpiece instead of the helmet. But these are the two outfits. It's your choice which you find easier to draw. :)

I also must stress: Even though Felwen is a female Skydancer, he is based on a MALE character, so the art should be MALE, not female, please.

I'll send over the dragons now. :)
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Kaolyn
I'll get started on a sketch for Phantom right away tomorrow.... after economics final. YIKES!
Also, If you want colour for your lady, I can offer the coloured fullbody for the Lightning Egg + ~50 level worth? :3

@Impception
Thanks for the heads up, this helps a lot. And don't worry, I understood that he's a male ;) Not a problem!
Thank you!
@Kaolyn
I'll get started on a sketch for Phantom right away tomorrow.... after economics final. YIKES!
Also, If you want colour for your lady, I can offer the coloured fullbody for the Lightning Egg + ~50 level worth? :3

@Impception
Thanks for the heads up, this helps a lot. And don't worry, I understood that he's a male ;) Not a problem!
Thank you!
arcane_lightinig_banner.png dividerlightning.png arcane_lightinig_banner.png
@Actaeon

Thank you! I'm going to use this post to keep track of the dragons I've sent over and have leveled and ready to send. This should help you as well for listing dragons for the IFR.

11666008 :: L25 :: Sent || Name: Angelus
25017539 :: L5 :: sent. || Name: Lylas
24237106 :: L5 :: sent. || Name: Ainan
25017538 :: L5 :: sent. || Name: Nyomi
7537152 :: L5 :: sent. || Name: Talva
7857430 :: L5 :: sent. || Name: Haurutu
24278577 :: L5 :: sent. || Name: Amethyst
25096515 :: L5 :: sent. || Name: Tatiana
19415296 :: L5 :: sent. || Name: NoxArcana
19853514 :: L5 :: Sent || Name: Valadhiel
24788925 :: L5 :: Sent || Name: Damianos

Total: 75 / 75.
@Actaeon

Thank you! I'm going to use this post to keep track of the dragons I've sent over and have leveled and ready to send. This should help you as well for listing dragons for the IFR.

11666008 :: L25 :: Sent || Name: Angelus
25017539 :: L5 :: sent. || Name: Lylas
24237106 :: L5 :: sent. || Name: Ainan
25017538 :: L5 :: sent. || Name: Nyomi
7537152 :: L5 :: sent. || Name: Talva
7857430 :: L5 :: sent. || Name: Haurutu
24278577 :: L5 :: sent. || Name: Amethyst
25096515 :: L5 :: sent. || Name: Tatiana
19415296 :: L5 :: sent. || Name: NoxArcana
19853514 :: L5 :: Sent || Name: Valadhiel
24788925 :: L5 :: Sent || Name: Damianos

Total: 75 / 75.
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impecption @Actaeon

We have a spreadsheet for tracking. :)

You can send dragons to any attendant. I have to head offline for a while, but feel free to queue up.

eta: Also this is my first time as an attendant for Art for Fodder, so feel free to tell me if I get something wrong!
@Impecption @Actaeon

We have a spreadsheet for tracking. :)

You can send dragons to any attendant. I have to head offline for a while, but feel free to queue up.

eta: Also this is my first time as an attendant for Art for Fodder, so feel free to tell me if I get something wrong!
oRYE0vS.pngwj5ThaV.png 28609671391_baae3aef01_o.png
@Xtal 1st bust is ready =) [url=https://66.media.tumblr.com/10eae6bb7cceab35e1cad0aa5f1f9bc0/tumblr_oagvjlN4KM1v6eztbo1_1280.png][img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/10eae6bb7cceab35e1cad0aa5f1f9bc0/tumblr_oagvjlN4KM1v6eztbo1_540.png[/img][/url]
@Xtal 1st bust is ready =)

tumblr_oagvjlN4KM1v6eztbo1_540.png
u8ULC.gifZ5ccaDf.png4po62.gif
@Ragnal

wow!wow!!!

That is awesome!! Thank you !!! Love it a lot OwO

Look at the tiny bird XDDD
@Ragnal

wow!wow!!!

That is awesome!! Thank you !!! Love it a lot OwO

Look at the tiny bird XDDD
xtal.pngPoHFSM7.jpgziva7c.pngojo1G1F.jpgxtal4.png