Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Crow's Humanization Shop (pinglist)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@MurderousCrows
pinglist please ^^
@MurderousCrows
pinglist please ^^
1909391_n5t78myY5g3IX7h.png
@MurderousCrows
pinglist for chibi please~
@MurderousCrows
pinglist for chibi please~
1952969_LaJsdx2MFEWHn8v.jpg
@gloomykuma @Kiryo @TheEmptyCity

oh my :o
sure thing! will add you all :D
@gloomykuma @Kiryo @TheEmptyCity

oh my :o
sure thing! will add you all :D
Kq1F2Uq.png
@MurderousCrows

Pinglist please? :)
@MurderousCrows

Pinglist please? :)
sEdFcGz.png
@Dischord
of course! :D
@Dischord
of course! :D
Kq1F2Uq.png
It's been a few months, but I've finally reopened! I'll only open up a few slots at a time however, as this is merely just to aid me in finally expanding. Ahaha ^q^;;

And now the pings-
@BBSMJ @LanguageVirus @BurntLeafyToast @Fantelle @Drachenschwinge @Pikavee @gloomykuma @Kiryo @TheEmptyCity @Dischord
If you want to be taken off of the pinglist, let me know asap! Thank you! ;v;
It's been a few months, but I've finally reopened! I'll only open up a few slots at a time however, as this is merely just to aid me in finally expanding. Ahaha ^q^;;

And now the pings-
@BBSMJ @LanguageVirus @BurntLeafyToast @Fantelle @Drachenschwinge @Pikavee @gloomykuma @Kiryo @TheEmptyCity @Dischord
If you want to be taken off of the pinglist, let me know asap! Thank you! ;v;
Kq1F2Uq.png
@MurderousCrows Oooh, I'd still love a chibi :D
@MurderousCrows Oooh, I'd still love a chibi :D
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@MurderousCrows Ahh, hi again! ^^ I've missed your fantastic art! Are you opening one slot per person or could I possibly I ask for more than one piece at a time?
@MurderousCrows Ahh, hi again! ^^ I've missed your fantastic art! Are you opening one slot per person or could I possibly I ask for more than one piece at a time?
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
@Drachenschwinge
Of course! Just fill out the form whenever you can/are able to! ^^

@BurntLeafyToast Haha, hello! Thank you so much! And I can take multiple (small) pieces, although it may take me a while longer (obviously)! c:
@Drachenschwinge
Of course! Just fill out the form whenever you can/are able to! ^^

@BurntLeafyToast Haha, hello! Thank you so much! And I can take multiple (small) pieces, although it may take me a while longer (obviously)! c:
Kq1F2Uq.png
@MurderousCrows Any wait is more than ok! ^^ I never want to rush anyone! How many bio buttons would I be able to order at once, might I ask? I don't want to swamp you with a massive request or anything, but I've got 5 characters that could use art and your buttons are outstanding!
@MurderousCrows Any wait is more than ok! ^^ I never want to rush anyone! How many bio buttons would I be able to order at once, might I ask? I don't want to swamp you with a massive request or anything, but I've got 5 characters that could use art and your buttons are outstanding!
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10