Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Crow's Humanization Shop (pinglist)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@MurderousCrows I'd love to be added to your pinglist :)
@MurderousCrows I'd love to be added to your pinglist :)
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

@Fantelle
Certainly! Will add you right away :D
@Fantelle
Certainly! Will add you right away :D
Kq1F2Uq.png
@BBSMJ @LanguageVirus @BurntLeafyToast @Fantelle

Pinging for open slots! If you want me to take you off the pinglist just let me know!
I am taking a little break for today, but feel free to take a slot regardless if you want and I'll get to commissions tomorrow if any. :)
@BBSMJ @LanguageVirus @BurntLeafyToast @Fantelle

Pinging for open slots! If you want me to take you off the pinglist just let me know!
I am taking a little break for today, but feel free to take a slot regardless if you want and I'll get to commissions tomorrow if any. :)
Kq1F2Uq.png
@MurderousCrows

Commission type: Bio button, please
Dragon's name: Aquilo
Reference: References are in his bio!
Personality: Aquilo doesn't say much, but he tends to have his nose in the air. He gives off the perception that he thinks he's too good for other people, though he's never outright mean. Kind of a general misanthrope type.
Extra: Aquilo's right eye is brown and his left eye is blue. He also has a white forelock of hair at the center of his forehead.
@MurderousCrows

Commission type: Bio button, please
Dragon's name: Aquilo
Reference: References are in his bio!
Personality: Aquilo doesn't say much, but he tends to have his nose in the air. He gives off the perception that he thinks he's too good for other people, though he's never outright mean. Kind of a general misanthrope type.
Extra: Aquilo's right eye is brown and his left eye is blue. He also has a white forelock of hair at the center of his forehead.
0PqvHjq.png
@LanguageVirus
That was quick :'D
Noted you down!
@LanguageVirus
That was quick :'D
Noted you down!
Kq1F2Uq.png
@MurderousCrows - Literally I just lucked out. I was about to head to bed for the night, and just took one last sweep of FR. Good thing, too. I love your art and have been wanting so many more of these.
@MurderousCrows - Literally I just lucked out. I was about to head to bed for the night, and just took one last sweep of FR. Good thing, too. I love your art and have been wanting so many more of these.
0PqvHjq.png
@MurderousCrows
Could I nab a slot, if one is still available? OwO
@MurderousCrows
Could I nab a slot, if one is still available? OwO
@Fluffesu
Certainly! Just fill out the form and I'll note you down!

@LanguageVirus
Ahh thank you so much! ;;v;;
@Fluffesu
Certainly! Just fill out the form and I'll note you down!

@LanguageVirus
Ahh thank you so much! ;;v;;
Kq1F2Uq.png
@MurderousCrows
Commission type: Non-chibi, shaded
Dragon's name: Pinual
Reference: Pin doesn't have any gijinka art, yet, so feel free to make up whatever you like! I prefer fantasy-inspired stuff, though! So long as she isn't too girly.
Personality: Haughty, possessive, and frugal. Very self-confident, bold, and rash. She doesn't take anyone's bs.
Payment Type: Treasure!
Extra: I don't think so!
@MurderousCrows
Commission type: Non-chibi, shaded
Dragon's name: Pinual
Reference: Pin doesn't have any gijinka art, yet, so feel free to make up whatever you like! I prefer fantasy-inspired stuff, though! So long as she isn't too girly.
Personality: Haughty, possessive, and frugal. Very self-confident, bold, and rash. She doesn't take anyone's bs.
Payment Type: Treasure!
Extra: I don't think so!
@Fluffesu
Thank you! Noted you down! :D
@Fluffesu
Thank you! Noted you down! :D
Kq1F2Uq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10