Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Crow's Humanization Shop (pinglist)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/jURFZnt.png[/img][/center] Hello! I'm Crow, and I'm an awkward artist with a love for dragons even if I can't draw them. So, I thought I could take commissions for, well, humans... And humanizations for dragons as well! You can see some humanizations in the bios for some of my dragons, if you're interested to see them in action! Also, I can draw some dragon chibis, though I won't be showing them off here. If you're really interested, you can always ask. For more examples of my art, feel free to check out [url=http://www.murderouscrows.deviantart.com/gallery/]my gallery! [/url] Finished commissions as examples for you to see are at the end of this post! [quote][center]Chibi Can be sketch, lineart, or fully coloured [img]http://i.imgur.com/VlisLnO.png[/img] [center]These are examples of chibi's I've done (The most recent ones are on the right) [b]PRICE:[/b] 90kt 100 gems You can also bribe me with apparel (I'll consider them to be worth the lowest AH price) [/quote] [quote][center]Bio buttons[/center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Q2vpfeN.png[/img] [center]You can see examples of these in [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=47110&tab=dragon&did=2963173]some bio's of my dragons[/url]![/center] [center][b]PRICE:[/b] 80kt 95 gems You can also bribe me with apparel (I'll consider them to be worth the lowest AH price)[/center] [/quote] [quote][center]Non-chibi [img]http://i.imgur.com/3GDPw1p.png[/img] [s] [center][s][b]SKETCH PRICE:[/b] 65kt 68 gems $2.50 You can also bribe me with apparel (I'll consider them to be worth the lowest AH price) [b]FLAT COLOUR:[/b] 80kt 110 gems $3.50 You can also bribe me with apparel (I'll consider them to be worth the lowest AH price) [b]SHADED:[/b] 100kt 133 gems $6 You can also bribe me with apparel (I'll consider them to be worth the lowest AH price)[/s][/center] Currently not taking these. Sorry![/quote] [center]Complicated designs will cost a bit more. Every additional character is base price +50% of the base price [quote][center]More examples [img]http://i.imgur.com/UGSa5lE.jpg[/img] [/quote] [center][b]RULES:[/b] - Please do not remove my signature, claim the art as your own, or use my art anywhere other than for personal use. Using my art in personal bio's is okay so long as you credit me, of course! - I take half of the payment after I send you a sketch of your commission and you approve it, and half of the payment before I upload the finished work. You CAN ask for in-progress shots, or for proof of the art existing! - Please understand that I may take a while on your art! I can be a rather slow artist. However, if you have any worries that I may have forgotten, feel free to shoot me a PM and I will reply asap! - I will NOT draw 18+ things or mechanical things. Note: Most of my correspondence once you commission me is through PMs, to not clutter the thread too much. If you'd much rather have me contact you through the thread during your commission, however, feel free to mention so.[/center] [quote][b]FORM:[/b] [left][b]Commission type:[/b] Chibi sketch, lineart, flat colour, etc. Also mention whether you want bust, waist, or anything else! [b]Dragon's name:[/b] Your dragon's name! [b]Reference: [/b] Either send a link to your dragon, or if you have them, send a reference my way! If you want me to design something new entirely, either tell me I have free creative reign or give me as many pointers as you want/can! [b]Personality: [/b] I like to keep the art for your character as in-character as possible! If no personality, feel free to give me an expression instead. [b]Payment Type:[/b] Treasure, gems, or mixed! [b]Extra: [/b] Anything else you want to mention![/left][/quote] [quote][b]SLOTS AND PINGLIST:[/b] [left][b]Slots:[/b] 1. [s]Drachenschwinge[/s] 2. [s]Heliopa[/s] --- [b]Pending/Backburner slots:[/b] (3.) Dischord (Might open more slots in the future!) [b]Pinglist:[/b] BBSMJ, LanguageVirus, BurntLeafyToast, Fantelle, Drachenschwinge, Pikavee, gloomykuma, Kiryo, TheEmptyCity, Dischord, Heliopa, CoffinPrince, BloodyBunny, Ranzarc [/left] [/quote] [quote][b]FINISHED COMMISSIONS:[/b] Only the versions posted here will have the crow watermark. The actual commissioner will get a link to the full image without the watermark! [img]http://i.imgur.com/nyW72ca.png[/img] [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6239/f/2016/185/0/2/aaaaaaaaaaa_by_murderouscrows-da8sfeg.png[/img] Commissioned by AbyssalKing [/quote]
jURFZnt.png

Hello! I'm Crow, and I'm an awkward artist with a love for dragons even if I can't draw them. So, I thought I could take commissions for, well, humans... And humanizations for dragons as well! You can see some humanizations in the bios for some of my dragons, if you're interested to see them in action! Also, I can draw some dragon chibis, though I won't be showing them off here. If you're really interested, you can always ask.

For more examples of my art, feel free to check out my gallery!

Finished commissions as examples for you to see are at the end of this post!

Quote:
Chibi
Can be sketch, lineart, or fully coloured
VlisLnO.png
These are examples of chibi's I've done
(The most recent ones are on the right)

PRICE:
90kt
100 gems
You can also bribe me with apparel (I'll consider them to be worth the lowest AH price)
Quote:
Bio buttons
Q2vpfeN.png
You can see examples of these in some bio's of my dragons!

PRICE:
80kt
95 gems
You can also bribe me with apparel (I'll consider them to be worth the lowest AH price)
Quote:
Non-chibi
3GDPw1p.png

SKETCH PRICE:
65kt
68 gems
$2.50

FLAT COLOUR:
80kt
110 gems
$3.50

SHADED:
100kt
133 gems
$6

Currently not taking these. Sorry!

Complicated designs will cost a bit more.
Every additional character is base price +50% of the base price

Quote:
More examples
UGSa5lE.jpg

RULES:
- Please do not remove my signature, claim the art as your own, or use my art anywhere other than for personal use. Using my art in personal bio's is okay so long as you credit me, of course!

- I take half of the payment after I send you a sketch of your commission and you approve it, and half of the payment before I upload the finished work. You CAN ask for in-progress shots, or for proof of the art existing!

- Please understand that I may take a while on your art! I can be a rather slow artist. However, if you have any worries that I may have forgotten, feel free to shoot me a PM and I will reply asap!

- I will NOT draw 18+ things or mechanical things.

Note: Most of my correspondence once you commission me is through PMs, to not clutter the thread too much. If you'd much rather have me contact you through the thread during your commission, however, feel free to mention so.

Quote:
FORM:

Commission type: Chibi sketch, lineart, flat colour, etc. Also mention whether you want bust, waist, or anything else!
Dragon's name: Your dragon's name!
Reference: Either send a link to your dragon, or if you have them, send a reference my way! If you want me to design something new entirely, either tell me I have free creative reign or give me as many pointers as you want/can!
Personality: I like to keep the art for your character as in-character as possible! If no personality, feel free to give me an expression instead.
Payment Type: Treasure, gems, or mixed!
Extra: Anything else you want to mention!

Quote:
SLOTS AND PINGLIST:
Slots:
1. Drachenschwinge
2. Heliopa
---
Pending/Backburner slots:
(3.) Dischord
(Might open more slots in the future!)

Pinglist:
BBSMJ, LanguageVirus, BurntLeafyToast, Fantelle, Drachenschwinge, Pikavee, gloomykuma, Kiryo, TheEmptyCity, Dischord, Heliopa, CoffinPrince, BloodyBunny, Ranzarc

Quote:
FINISHED COMMISSIONS:

Only the versions posted here will have the crow watermark. The actual commissioner will get a link to the full image without the watermark!

nyW72ca.png

aaaaaaaaaaa_by_murderouscrows-da8sfeg.png
Commissioned by AbyssalKing

Kq1F2Uq.png
@MurderousCrows What lovely art! Do you take tablets or nay? ;w; It's ok if not.
@MurderousCrows What lovely art! Do you take tablets or nay? ;w; It's ok if not.
*Insert imaginary signature here*
I love commissions/buying art with treasure and gems~ :)
ezimba16234165761100.gif*Rendered by @LostSoulsWeep
@BBSMJ Thank you! And not currently, but I might once I figure out a good pricing for them! ;v;
@BBSMJ Thank you! And not currently, but I might once I figure out a good pricing for them! ;v;
Kq1F2Uq.png
@MurderousCrows

Commission type: Bio button, please
Dragon's name: Thean
Reference: References are in his bio!
Personality: He's quiet and bookish. Possibly a little high-strung (maybe the more appropriate term is neurotic), but extremely sweet.
Extra: Just a note - Thean is blind. I'd love if you wouldn't mind incorporating the scar, like in his references? Hopefully that's okay. Also he's got a tendency to dress in bulk. Sweaters and scarves and the like. But he's otherwise very scrawny and a bit pale.
@MurderousCrows

Commission type: Bio button, please
Dragon's name: Thean
Reference: References are in his bio!
Personality: He's quiet and bookish. Possibly a little high-strung (maybe the more appropriate term is neurotic), but extremely sweet.
Extra: Just a note - Thean is blind. I'd love if you wouldn't mind incorporating the scar, like in his references? Hopefully that's okay. Also he's got a tendency to dress in bulk. Sweaters and scarves and the like. But he's otherwise very scrawny and a bit pale.
0PqvHjq.png
@MurderousCrows

I'll like a slot-

Commission type: Bio Button
Dragon's name: Enoch
Reference: HERE

Personality: Happy expression, please
Extra: Blue background preferable; you can choose the hue
@MurderousCrows

I'll like a slot-

Commission type: Bio Button
Dragon's name: Enoch
Reference: HERE

Personality: Happy expression, please
Extra: Blue background preferable; you can choose the hue
y0YshUu.png
@LanguageVirus
Hello, thanks for the commission! I noted you down in a slot and will get to work asap! ;v;
@LanguageVirus
Hello, thanks for the commission! I noted you down in a slot and will get to work asap! ;v;
Kq1F2Uq.png
@MurderousCrows Ohh ok! Could I reserve a slot? ;w;
Oh wait nevermind! Slots are taken. XD
@MurderousCrows Ohh ok! Could I reserve a slot? ;w;
Oh wait nevermind! Slots are taken. XD
@MurderousCrows - Phew! I thought for sure they'd be snapped up before I got to submit. Thanks so much for accepting! I'd order 100 right out of the gates if I could. ;] It was so tough to choose.
@MurderousCrows - Phew! I thought for sure they'd be snapped up before I got to submit. Thanks so much for accepting! I'd order 100 right out of the gates if I could. ;] It was so tough to choose.
0PqvHjq.png
@Enoch
Sure thing! take your time. ;v;

@BBSMJ
Enoch was just a bit earlier so if/when they get their form ready they'll take the second slot, but I can put you on the pinglist and notify you as soon as there's an open slot, if you'd like!
@Enoch
Sure thing! take your time. ;v;

@BBSMJ
Enoch was just a bit earlier so if/when they get their form ready they'll take the second slot, but I can put you on the pinglist and notify you as soon as there's an open slot, if you'd like!
Kq1F2Uq.png
@MurderousCrows Sure thing, I love pinglists~ c:
@MurderousCrows Sure thing, I love pinglists~ c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10