Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | thread closed, see new thread
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@softowl
Yes, that all sounds fine. :)
@softowl
Yes, that all sounds fine. :)
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm a hot mess, but I'm doing my best
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
@Arra @Starstalker Great, then you two are my current projects! I'll probably send sketches for approval out sometime today.
@Arra @Starstalker Great, then you two are my current projects! I'll probably send sketches for approval out sometime today.
BGVAqlH.png
@softowl I have a coli team I desperately need art for (Artemis, Hecate, and Selene - I'd link but I'm on mobile rn, they're on the front page of my lair). I'd love if I could get some sort of joint headshot of the three of them, something that presents them as a unified front. Maybe with, like, Artemis looking to the left, Selene in the middle looking forward, and Hecate looking right? Something that looks like it would flash on the screen of a videogame before you had to fight them. I imagine it's a bit more than the ub scroll is worth, so I'd add in 30-40kt if you wanted. :)
@softowl I have a coli team I desperately need art for (Artemis, Hecate, and Selene - I'd link but I'm on mobile rn, they're on the front page of my lair). I'd love if I could get some sort of joint headshot of the three of them, something that presents them as a unified front. Maybe with, like, Artemis looking to the left, Selene in the middle looking forward, and Hecate looking right? Something that looks like it would flash on the screen of a videogame before you had to fight them. I imagine it's a bit more than the ub scroll is worth, so I'd add in 30-40kt if you wanted. :)
E6nL5Eq.png Asexual Lesbian Christian Genderqueer
She/They | FRT +3 | 21
Proud Lightning Flight Member
Off hiatus as off June 2019. PM me directly if you want to talk!
@PunsandShips This is interesting! Pretty team, too. Can I ping you to discuss pricing when I'm ready to start something new? Three at a time would be a full roster for me. :)
@PunsandShips This is interesting! Pretty team, too. Can I ping you to discuss pricing when I'm ready to start something new? Three at a time would be a full roster for me. :)
BGVAqlH.png
@softowl That's cool! Let me know when you're free~ :)
@softowl That's cool! Let me know when you're free~ :)
E6nL5Eq.png Asexual Lesbian Christian Genderqueer
She/They | FRT +3 | 21
Proud Lightning Flight Member
Off hiatus as off June 2019. PM me directly if you want to talk!
@Softowl, so sorry. I'm in the middle of moving and it's crazy right now. When you are available for it. I would like him with no apparel. His bio is a work of progress, but he is a kind dragon, if that makes a difference.
@Softowl, so sorry. I'm in the middle of moving and it's crazy right now. When you are available for it. I would like him with no apparel. His bio is a work of progress, but he is a kind dragon, if that makes a difference.
60eldD0.gif
@IreliaMae I totally understand! No worries :) We'll figure it out when my roster is free again.
@IreliaMae I totally understand! No worries :) We'll figure it out when my roster is free again.
BGVAqlH.png
So! I have done some more thorough checking around and it seems like I'm undercharging compared to most other art stores' prices for full color art. For the sake of my fellow artists and to spare my drawing arm, I am going to probably be raising my prices from this point on. I totally understand if this changes anyone's plans, but tbh I wasn't expecting this level of interest in the first place. I will continue to finish the portraits I've taken on at the prices already discussed.
So! I have done some more thorough checking around and it seems like I'm undercharging compared to most other art stores' prices for full color art. For the sake of my fellow artists and to spare my drawing arm, I am going to probably be raising my prices from this point on. I totally understand if this changes anyone's plans, but tbh I wasn't expecting this level of interest in the first place. I will continue to finish the portraits I've taken on at the prices already discussed.
BGVAqlH.png
@Starstalker Here you go! :) [img]http://i.imgur.com/OFqsGiW.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/abPSmmU.png[/img]
@Starstalker Here you go! :)

OFqsGiW.png

abPSmmU.png
BGVAqlH.png
@softowl
Ahh she's so pretty!! I'll send you a PM with payment in a moment.

When you have more slots available, ping me. I have more dergs. :)
@softowl
Ahh she's so pretty!! I'll send you a PM with payment in a moment.

When you have more slots available, ping me. I have more dergs. :)
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm a hot mess, but I'm doing my best
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__