Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Emy's Art- OCs+Gjinkas FULL
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27
@EmyNihm

Do you still have slots open? I love your work!
@EmyNihm

Do you still have slots open? I love your work!
9H7UpSP.png
@Fellefan Oh no! Don't worry - I have two slots reserved before you so you have plenty of time to make some more treasure before I would want payment! XD *thumbs up*

Can do! :D If I remember correctly, I think I charged you 2k extra for the flat colors in addition to the monochrome sketch? So that would bring us to 12k! ^^ Also your art is very lovely! <3
@Fellefan Oh no! Don't worry - I have two slots reserved before you so you have plenty of time to make some more treasure before I would want payment! XD *thumbs up*

Can do! :D If I remember correctly, I think I charged you 2k extra for the flat colors in addition to the monochrome sketch? So that would bring us to 12k! ^^ Also your art is very lovely! <3
@Bravely Why thank you! ^^ And yes! I still have slots open! XD I'll reserve one for you until you send in your order!
@Bravely Why thank you! ^^ And yes! I still have slots open! XD I'll reserve one for you until you send in your order!
@EmyNihm
ah, great! :'D I'm bonding with familiars, so I could/should have the gold ready today even! ^u^
and yeh, I think that was right. ;u; 12k it is!
oh and my at is crap, I can't draw humans for sht! xD had to use too much refs to even get anatomy right. I just had to make something better than the traditional sketch for her.
@EmyNihm
ah, great! :'D I'm bonding with familiars, so I could/should have the gold ready today even! ^u^
and yeh, I think that was right. ;u; 12k it is!
oh and my at is crap, I can't draw humans for sht! xD had to use too much refs to even get anatomy right. I just had to make something better than the traditional sketch for her.
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Buffykiev Aah, too bad! Next time for sure! ^^ But of course! :D *thumbs up*

@Fellefan Awesome!! :D And ppppppfff! I think the anatomy looks great - no shame in using refs (I use them alll the time). Also thank you for making the ref for her! It'll be super useful to me! XD
@Buffykiev Aah, too bad! Next time for sure! ^^ But of course! :D *thumbs up*

@Fellefan Awesome!! :D And ppppppfff! I think the anatomy looks great - no shame in using refs (I use them alll the time). Also thank you for making the ref for her! It'll be super useful to me! XD
@EmyNihm Thanks so much for reserving a slot for me! ^-^ I was hoping to ask for two drawings, if that's alright. Character reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13479036] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/134791/13479036_350.png[/img] [/url] Commission type: Monochrome Sketch, Bust Form of payment: Treasure Expression: Kind smile Perspective/Pose: 3/4 Form: Dragon Notes: Do you think you can add one of the butterflies in there, please? If that will cost more, I don't mind. Character reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15284794] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/152848/15284794_350.png[/img] [/url] Commission type: Monochrome Sketch, Bust Form of payment: Treasure Expression: Grumpy Perspective/Pose: 3/4 Form: Dragon Notes: None!
@EmyNihm

Thanks so much for reserving a slot for me! ^-^
I was hoping to ask for two drawings, if that's alright.

Character reference:
13479036_350.png

Commission type: Monochrome Sketch, Bust
Form of payment: Treasure
Expression: Kind smile
Perspective/Pose: 3/4
Form: Dragon
Notes: Do you think you can add one of the butterflies in there, please? If that will cost more, I don't mind.

Character reference:
15284794_350.png

Commission type: Monochrome Sketch, Bust
Form of payment: Treasure
Expression: Grumpy
Perspective/Pose: 3/4
Form: Dragon
Notes: None!
xAnL92S.gif
@Chickie No worries! :D Glad you finally got a slot!! X'D Two drawings is just fine and the butterfly for Gemma won't cost any extra! ^^ *thumbs up*
@Chickie No worries! :D Glad you finally got a slot!! X'D Two drawings is just fine and the butterfly for Gemma won't cost any extra! ^^ *thumbs up*
@EmyNihm

Awesome! So 40k then? I'm ready to send the treasure whenever. :)
@EmyNihm

Awesome! So 40k then? I'm ready to send the treasure whenever. :)
xAnL92S.gif
@Chickie Yep! :D And thank you! XD
@Chickie Yep! :D And thank you! XD
[font=palotino]@EmyNihm So this is my first time commissioning art, so if I do anything horribly wrong or something is unclear let me know! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12923698] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/129237/12923698_350.png[/img] [/url][font=palotino] [b]Character reference[/b]: Coffer's right up there! [b]Commission type[/b]: Cell-shaded Chibi [b]Form of payment[/b]: 20kt, I think, happy to add more for apparel/items! [b]Expression[/b]: Coffer's an eccentric treasurer, very crafty and good with numbers, but also a chatty little oddball. He's probably going to look excited about, well, whatever he's doing. [b]Perspective/Pose[/b]: Anything, really! Off the top of my head, I picture him looking all googly-eyed at a handful of coins or gems, hugging a treasure chest, or fainted dead away at the sight of a pile of gold. I will seriously be thrilled by whatever you do, don't you worry. [b]Form[/b]: Chibi, but I do love Spiral ears! [b]Notes[/b]: He has a personality blurb in his profile, if that helps you to get a feel for him at all, and don't worry too much about his specific apparel. He just likes gems and jewelry. Thanks so much, I'm really excited to see where you go with him!
@EmyNihm

So this is my first time commissioning art, so if I do anything horribly wrong or something is unclear let me know!

12923698_350.png

Character reference: Coffer's right up there!
Commission type: Cell-shaded Chibi
Form of payment: 20kt, I think, happy to add more for apparel/items!
Expression: Coffer's an eccentric treasurer, very crafty and good with numbers, but also a chatty little oddball. He's probably going to look excited about, well, whatever he's doing.
Perspective/Pose: Anything, really! Off the top of my head, I picture him looking all googly-eyed at a handful of coins or gems, hugging a treasure chest, or fainted dead away at the sight of a pile of gold. I will seriously be thrilled by whatever you do, don't you worry.
Form: Chibi, but I do love Spiral ears!
Notes: He has a personality blurb in his profile, if that helps you to get a feel for him at all, and don't worry too much about his specific apparel. He just likes gems and jewelry.

Thanks so much, I'm really excited to see where you go with him!
9H7UpSP.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27