Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Emy's Art- OCs+Gjinkas FULL
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@EmyNihm

Argh, I have the worst luck! I always seem to be at school or asleep when you open slots. :O
@EmyNihm

Argh, I have the worst luck! I always seem to be at school or asleep when you open slots. :O
xAnL92S.gif
@EmyNihm Argh, sorry for not posting. >_< My Internet has been cutting out on me; only today I have managed to get on properly, is my spot still open?
@EmyNihm Argh, sorry for not posting. >_< My Internet has been cutting out on me; only today I have managed to get on properly, is my spot still open?
"The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
@TenaciousMuffin No worries! You still have your spot! XD <3
@TenaciousMuffin No worries! You still have your spot! XD <3
@EmyNihm Thank you for understanding! I was really worried and frustrated my spot may get moved on. q_q I'd understand if you moved on, but oh gosh, relief! Happy you didn't lol Character reference: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/229819/22981821_350.png[/img] Commission type: Monochrome sketch / Waist up / Gjinka Form of payment: Treasure Expression: Tired/Frazzled expression of “working all night” etc. Perspective/Pose: ¾, arms flailing about. c: Form: Gjinka/Human version; I’d like for his goggles, wizard hat and steampunk vest were included, scarf; frazzled and messy hair, a really nerdy looking guy, hair down to his shoulders would be perfect. :o. I’d like to include his gloves, but if it’s too difficult to draw, just hands normal flaily hands is fine with me as well. I think I included everything. XD
@EmyNihm Thank you for understanding! I was really worried and frustrated my spot may get moved on. q_q I'd understand if you moved on, but oh gosh, relief! Happy you didn't lol

Character reference: 22981821_350.png
Commission type: Monochrome sketch / Waist up / Gjinka
Form of payment: Treasure
Expression: Tired/Frazzled expression of “working all night” etc.
Perspective/Pose: ¾, arms flailing about. c:
Form: Gjinka/Human version; I’d like for his goggles, wizard hat and steampunk vest were included, scarf; frazzled and messy hair, a really nerdy looking guy, hair down to his shoulders would be perfect. :o. I’d like to include his gloves, but if it’s too difficult to draw, just hands normal flaily hands is fine with me as well. I think I included everything. XD
"The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
@TenaciousMuffin Of course! XD Glad you made it! And looks good - I will add him to the list! :D

@TenaciousMuffin Of course! XD Glad you made it! And looks good - I will add him to the list! :D

SHaDOS Here's the first one! ^^ [img]https://c5.staticflickr.com/8/7187/27626127356_e81017bc16.jpg[/img]
SHaDOS Here's the first one! ^^
27626127356_e81017bc16.jpg
@EmyNihm
MY GOOOORGEOUS BOY!!!! :DDD AHHHH THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH~!!! :DDDD <3 :D He's so perfect baby~! :D Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
@EmyNihm
MY GOOOORGEOUS BOY!!!! :DDD AHHHH THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH~!!! :DDDD <3 :D He's so perfect baby~! :D Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
@SHaDOS I'm so glad you like it, darling! :D And here's the second one! [img]https://c6.staticflickr.com/8/7553/27131316333_90f25f9d93.jpg[/img]
@SHaDOS I'm so glad you like it, darling! :D And here's the second one!

27131316333_90f25f9d93.jpg
@EmyNihm
OH MY GOSH MY GORGEOUS BABIES!!!! :DD THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH, SWEETIE! :DD I ABSOLUTELY ADORE IT~!! :D AHHHH~!! X33 Alan and his dorky Boyfriend~!!! X3333333 Thank you!! :DDDDD
@EmyNihm
OH MY GOSH MY GORGEOUS BABIES!!!! :DD THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH, SWEETIE! :DD I ABSOLUTELY ADORE IT~!! :D AHHHH~!! X33 Alan and his dorky Boyfriend~!!! X3333333 Thank you!! :DDDDD
@SHaDOS Yay! :D I am so glad to hear you like it! XD Hehe! Thanks for commissioning me! XD @CynicalMuffin Here you go! Please let me know if there is anything you would like changed! ^^ [img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/8/7500/27775161336_3cfb39078a.jpg[/img]
@SHaDOS Yay! :D I am so glad to hear you like it! XD Hehe! Thanks for commissioning me! XD

@CynicalMuffin Here you go! Please let me know if there is anything you would like changed! ^^ 27775161336_3cfb39078a.jpg
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27