Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dystopian Studio's Art Shoppe - OPEN
1 2 3 4 5
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump <3
Bump <3
bump :D
bump :D
QAnvXiK.pngH0t7Ypl.png5iXiC8z.pngStogwen_pixel.png
@KaeomiDrake

Hullo.. Um, I love your art.. it's so pretty! Also, I was wondering if you did multiple characters in one commission b/c I'm looking for couple art for a few of my mated pairs..
@KaeomiDrake

Hullo.. Um, I love your art.. it's so pretty! Also, I was wondering if you did multiple characters in one commission b/c I'm looking for couple art for a few of my mated pairs..
atnivd.giftumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o6_100.pngtumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o4_100.pngNLgE4kN.png
@SilverScales

Yes I do :D Its a small extra price for an extra character, but if it goes over like three characters it would be like buying two single character pieces <3
@SilverScales

Yes I do :D Its a small extra price for an extra character, but if it goes over like three characters it would be like buying two single character pieces <3
@KaeomiDrake

Awesome! Um, it's going to take a little to get the right amount of treasure, but I wanted to post this before I forgot. ^^

Character's name: Zira & Viper
Reference: Zira || Viper
Link(s):
What type: (Pick from any of the artwork below) Coloured Sketch Headshot
Extra's: (anything else you want added?) Maybe a heart between them?
@KaeomiDrake

Awesome! Um, it's going to take a little to get the right amount of treasure, but I wanted to post this before I forgot. ^^

Character's name: Zira & Viper
Reference: Zira || Viper
Link(s):
What type: (Pick from any of the artwork below) Coloured Sketch Headshot
Extra's: (anything else you want added?) Maybe a heart between them?
atnivd.giftumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o6_100.pngtumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o4_100.pngNLgE4kN.png
bump
bump
QAnvXiK.pngH0t7Ypl.png5iXiC8z.pngStogwen_pixel.png
And we are back in business <3
And we are back in business <3
1 2 3 4 5