Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | nilah's shop-gijinka/OC
1 2 ... 366 367 368 369 370 ... 436 437
[quote name="nilah" date="2020-03-03 09:02:48" ] @Mikixen it will be sketch with flat color or simple color(like examples on the first page of this shop)>< please let me know which character you want to draw and which character you want me to draw~ (because i'm very busy recently, i may reply late... ><;;sorry! [/quote] @nilah That sounds great! Would love a flat/simple color of my character [url=https://toyhou.se/3772380.sonya]Sonya[/url] please <3 Her personality and design are in the link! Okay with either of her outfits (cream dress is her default outfit, black dress for events c:) And let me know which character you'd like drawn as well ^_^ Feel free to ping or PM! (No worries about taking some time to reply! I'm rather busy myself ><;;)
nilah wrote on 2020-03-03 09:02:48:
@Mikixen
it will be sketch with flat color or simple color(like examples on the first page of this shop)><
please let me know which character you want to draw and which character you want me to draw~
(because i'm very busy recently, i may reply late... ><;;sorry!

@nilah
That sounds great! Would love a flat/simple color of my character Sonya please <3 Her personality and design are in the link! Okay with either of her outfits (cream dress is her default outfit, black dress for events c:)

And let me know which character you'd like drawn as well ^_^ Feel free to ping or PM! (No worries about taking some time to reply! I'm rather busy myself ><;;)
Instagram | Art Shop
@Mikixen
sorry for reply so late>< I'm happy to draw her!
I mainly want to collect pictures for it, but any character from this folder is ok. Please tell me who you want to draw in case of any additional information>< thank you~
@Mikixen
sorry for reply so late>< I'm happy to draw her!
I mainly want to collect pictures for it, but any character from this folder is ok. Please tell me who you want to draw in case of any additional information>< thank you~
@nilah
Would be happy to draw it! Will ping you again when I start ^_^

Thank you!!
@nilah
Would be happy to draw it! Will ping you again when I start ^_^

Thank you!!
Instagram | Art Shop
@nilah
May I be added to the pinglist please <3
@nilah
May I be added to the pinglist please <3

4MdcPJR.png

9lctc8.gifesqptg.gif

3MNH0.gif
hdq3Q.gif
pv2dq.gif
@Blabla247 added^^
@Blabla247 added^^
If my network conditions allow, the slot will open after about 10 hours. (if not, it may be 20 hours later lol
If my network conditions allow, the slot will open after about 10 hours. (if not, it may be 20 hours later lol
- @dragonfly @Devs @Solcie @Kityena @Drackana @Doomling @TrashDragonCos @StarJumper @Selfishly @lightningpelt @icseal @uhhhyeah22 @Meii @Riku114 @galaxanova @Fujo @Noelysm @Nemalu @FenJi @JewelGarden @Betta @SilentSpectre @Redtiger7736 @TenHai @FallenAbyss @tidecaller @Hirotsu @Saruhiko @Snowkit @NeekoNeekoNii
@Asterodea @Ziegler @SepiaSenpai @macaroni33 @Pandamoniaz @Loyalties @Kiwith @Brynjar @squishysoo @rei711 @GenocidalEagles @SilverLanayru @VIRG0 @ado @oddsocks @BaraBear @Arazamatazza @sharkdragon @ACDC @SarcasticHawke @Vulshae
@Ziegler @Shiftie @FallenAbyss @Hikumi @oddsocks @tybaltcatulet @FenJi @OnyxBat @Jaderannosaurus @WolfandCrow @MythicalViper @Kryda @Valkael @tayssi @Mazurkas @Popette @Renoki @colorofhardwork @DarkwingDove @lome @Overcoat @Gem4567 @theoncomingstorm @Toonetta @Portalgunblaze @SilverLanayru @Foxclaws42 @Riku114 @sojubean @GlitchyOddy @nabal @TrashDragonCos @Romiress @Eliatrope @VIRG0 @AardRinn @sugi @Kestrad @squishysoo @Mareanie @Nebbi @thirus @Pandamoniaz @StarJumper @ladylilitu @pooses @Asterodea @SarcasticHawke @aegolieus @Aehdncl @Kaelum @Cove @aurorie @Mature @Sienne @gamjubean @Acril @Limbic @Joydom @DragonWarrior333 @SnailMuffin @Hocotate @puucari @DR45 @KDCCreative @Descending @say10 @onemessyperson @FelixMcTrashy @starrynightren @WolfTears @belphekit @Azurine @Logistic @Amorah @Fantastea @Awiens @Lorenzo @Drachenschwinge @Alpestris @TheWanderers @Artimuz @Brivatti @Vovina @Mikixen @Quintillion @Blabla247

5 slots are open^^

Because my network is so bad now, I will probably respond after a few hours....
(I can't even successfully edit the shop's front page, so it looks like it says "full" lol)

Please make sure to read the rules of the first page, thank you!
- @dragonfly @Devs @Solcie @Kityena @Drackana @Doomling @TrashDragonCos @StarJumper @Selfishly @lightningpelt @icseal @uhhhyeah22 @Meii @Riku114 @galaxanova @Fujo @Noelysm @Nemalu @FenJi @JewelGarden @Betta @SilentSpectre @Redtiger7736 @TenHai @FallenAbyss @tidecaller @Hirotsu @Saruhiko @Snowkit @NeekoNeekoNii
@Asterodea @Ziegler @SepiaSenpai @macaroni33 @Pandamoniaz @Loyalties @Kiwith @Brynjar @squishysoo @rei711 @GenocidalEagles @SilverLanayru @VIRG0 @ado @oddsocks @BaraBear @Arazamatazza @sharkdragon @ACDC @SarcasticHawke @Vulshae
@Ziegler @Shiftie @FallenAbyss @Hikumi @oddsocks @tybaltcatulet @FenJi @OnyxBat @Jaderannosaurus @WolfandCrow @MythicalViper @Kryda @Valkael @tayssi @Mazurkas @Popette @Renoki @colorofhardwork @DarkwingDove @lome @Overcoat @Gem4567 @theoncomingstorm @Toonetta @Portalgunblaze @SilverLanayru @Foxclaws42 @Riku114 @sojubean @GlitchyOddy @nabal @TrashDragonCos @Romiress @Eliatrope @VIRG0 @AardRinn @sugi @Kestrad @squishysoo @Mareanie @Nebbi @thirus @Pandamoniaz @StarJumper @ladylilitu @pooses @Asterodea @SarcasticHawke @aegolieus @Aehdncl @Kaelum @Cove @aurorie @Mature @Sienne @gamjubean @Acril @Limbic @Joydom @DragonWarrior333 @SnailMuffin @Hocotate @puucari @DR45 @KDCCreative @Descending @say10 @onemessyperson @FelixMcTrashy @starrynightren @WolfTears @belphekit @Azurine @Logistic @Amorah @Fantastea @Awiens @Lorenzo @Drachenschwinge @Alpestris @TheWanderers @Artimuz @Brivatti @Vovina @Mikixen @Quintillion @Blabla247

5 slots are open^^

Because my network is so bad now, I will probably respond after a few hours....
(I can't even successfully edit the shop's front page, so it looks like it says "full" lol)

Please make sure to read the rules of the first page, thank you!
Claim please!
Claim please!
Interested in trading/buying OCs? Click here!
Please DM me if i forget to get back to you about something!
2228131_tv4wZ4VNZa4SFFC.png
Claim !;w;
Claim !;w;
Heyo!
| My Deviantart | My sister | My Twitter |

I am two hours ahead of FR. Sometimes pings don't always come so feel free to shoot me a message if I didn't respond within 20mins.

| Art Shop | Trading/Selling/Buying Characters | LF: Art of OCS |
@nilah slot please? c:
@nilah slot please? c:
cdssc_by_shiftivity-dbvqj9d.png
1 2 ... 366 367 368 369 370 ... 436 437