Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Doodle's Art Shop [Moved]
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 74 75
[color=#2557CD][font=kristen itc]@Crescentstar711 Hey there! This is an update upon your commission :) I apologize for not keeping up with this, it would've been much further than I am now if my computer hadn't been acting up lately. I lost progress twice due to random blue screens of death, so I needed to take a breather from drawing entirely for a little while. I finally found some alone time though (because friggin college and stuff) and made some progress that I would like to pass through to you. I finished Symphony's lines, minus his weapon because I'm going to draw all three at the same time. I also made his actual mouth a slight bit more noticeable. [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/JxqkykB.png[/img][/center] [color=#2557CD][font=kristen itc]If there's anything you would like changed, let me know~
@Crescentstar711

Hey there! This is an update upon your commission :)
I apologize for not keeping up with this, it would've been much further than I am now if my computer hadn't been acting up lately. I lost progress twice due to random blue screens of death, so I needed to take a breather from drawing entirely for a little while.
I finally found some alone time though (because friggin college and stuff) and made some progress that I would like to pass through to you.

I finished Symphony's lines, minus his weapon because I'm going to draw all three at the same time. I also made his actual mouth a slight bit more noticeable.

JxqkykB.png

If there's anything you would like changed, let me know~
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
@iDoodle2Draw
He looks amazing!!!! Thank you so much for your hard work. So sorry that your computer had so many issues recently. Hopefully it will behave now. Technology is great, but it can be a real pain too. =/
@iDoodle2Draw
He looks amazing!!!! Thank you so much for your hard work. So sorry that your computer had so many issues recently. Hopefully it will behave now. Technology is great, but it can be a real pain too. =/
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711

Awesome, then I'll continue with the next two and show the progress as they come =]

Yeah it could be a real pain and a huge waste of time, but hey, we learn from them and we deal. I tried fixing the problem so hopefully my computer won't start screaming again lol
@Crescentstar711

Awesome, then I'll continue with the next two and show the progress as they come =]

Yeah it could be a real pain and a huge waste of time, but hey, we learn from them and we deal. I tried fixing the problem so hopefully my computer won't start screaming again lol
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
@iDoodle2Draw
Random curiosity question though, since we didn't include the wings, will you still be including the banners in some way? I wasn't sure if you were planning on doing so or not (since I forgot that the extra apparel was including the banner or not).
@iDoodle2Draw
Random curiosity question though, since we didn't include the wings, will you still be including the banners in some way? I wasn't sure if you were planning on doing so or not (since I forgot that the extra apparel was including the banner or not).
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711

I do have a plan for the banners; I was thinking of putting them in the background, If you can picture that.
@Crescentstar711

I do have a plan for the banners; I was thinking of putting them in the background, If you can picture that.
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@iDoodle2Draw
I can totally picture that. =D Thank you for clearing that up for me. I honestly forgot if we talked about it after the time that has passed. XD
@iDoodle2Draw
I can totally picture that. =D Thank you for clearing that up for me. I honestly forgot if we talked about it after the time that has passed. XD
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
@Crescentstar711

No problem!
I actually fell asleep in the time that had passed and you just happen to be on when I woke up (once again) which is hilarious.
It's morning for me and I usually sleep for another hour after this lol (I have troubles sleeping sometimes xP)

Well it's the weekend! I can probably find some time to continue working on this~
@Crescentstar711

No problem!
I actually fell asleep in the time that had passed and you just happen to be on when I woke up (once again) which is hilarious.
It's morning for me and I usually sleep for another hour after this lol (I have troubles sleeping sometimes xP)

Well it's the weekend! I can probably find some time to continue working on this~
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@iDoodle2Draw
It does seem that we have good timing. XD We must be on the same time area. East coast of the USA?

Yes, thank goodness it is the weekend! I hope you can get some good sleep. ^^
@iDoodle2Draw
It does seem that we have good timing. XD We must be on the same time area. East coast of the USA?

Yes, thank goodness it is the weekend! I hope you can get some good sleep. ^^
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
@Crescentstar711

Yes yes, my time right now is somewhat after 12 in the morning.
Which means I've been sleeping in, any chance I can get
TvT
@Crescentstar711

Yes yes, my time right now is somewhat after 12 in the morning.
Which means I've been sleeping in, any chance I can get
TvT
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
[color=#2557CD][font=kristen itc]@Crescentstar711 I'm sure you're happy to hear that I'm workin' on it aheh [img]http://i.imgur.com/p77Zpzl.png[/img] You can redress the trio in all their attire by the way. I take screenshots of my subjects so I can pull it up in Photoshop =]
@Crescentstar711

I'm sure you're happy to hear that I'm workin' on it aheh

p77Zpzl.png

You can redress the trio in all their attire by the way. I take screenshots of my subjects so I can pull it up in Photoshop =]
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 74 75