Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Doodle's Art Shop [Moved]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75
@iDoodle2Draw A full body of this guy would be lovely. He has human art, a jackal, yet is lacking in dragon art. xD [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20633415] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/206335/20633415_350.png[/img] [/url]
@iDoodle2Draw
A full body of this guy would be lovely. He has human art, a jackal, yet is lacking in dragon art. xD

20633415_350.png
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
@Scaleon1

I can do all of what you requested~ That is one handsome dragon. Send over the payment and I'll hop to it as soon as I can.
@Scaleon1

I can do all of what you requested~ That is one handsome dragon. Send over the payment and I'll hop to it as soon as I can.
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
@iDoodle2Draw

Sounds great, though she doesn't really have that much color to her. It is mostly black and white, heh. Besides the stripes and the lining that goes down her back and muzzle. Most of it is a light or dark blue color. The linning is a light blue the stripes are a little darker but they are still pretty light.

Just making sure, you did say full body ?

(PS I am working on the bluetip claws, would that cover the little color or would the rest of my Gems do it ?)
@iDoodle2Draw

Sounds great, though she doesn't really have that much color to her. It is mostly black and white, heh. Besides the stripes and the lining that goes down her back and muzzle. Most of it is a light or dark blue color. The linning is a light blue the stripes are a little darker but they are still pretty light.

Just making sure, you did say full body ?

(PS I am working on the bluetip claws, would that cover the little color or would the rest of my Gems do it ?)
hu72dVR.png
@Icystorm

He is a very lovely looking dragon, a full body it is! Send over the payment and I'll get to it as soon as I can C:
@Icystorm

He is a very lovely looking dragon, a full body it is! Send over the payment and I'll get to it as soon as I can C:
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
@BabyBumbleBee

65 Gems and Blue Clawtips will cover a Full Body of your OC. Send the payment over when it's ready and I'll start on her when I can for you~
@BabyBumbleBee

65 Gems and Blue Clawtips will cover a Full Body of your OC. Send the payment over when it's ready and I'll start on her when I can for you~
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@iDoodle2Draw
Got it sent. Thank you and take your time :3
@iDoodle2Draw
Got it sent. Thank you and take your time :3
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
@iDoodle2Draw

Will do, the blue clawtips are brewing now, would you like me to send you the gems first ? Then I can send you the other item when its finished.
@iDoodle2Draw

Will do, the blue clawtips are brewing now, would you like me to send you the gems first ? Then I can send you the other item when its finished.
hu72dVR.png
@BabyBumbleBee

You may wait for both the payment and the item to be ready to send at one time. Once the payment is sent, your request will be listed for drawing. Thank you =]
@BabyBumbleBee

You may wait for both the payment and the item to be ready to send at one time. Once the payment is sent, your request will be listed for drawing. Thank you =]
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@Scaleon1 Here's your drawing! I hope this is good enough for ya C: I had fun doing it. [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/964e6f0298801b83ac7f75b511c607f8/tumblr_o6h3gkvgnn1uhpgueo1_540.png[/img] If you need a smaller version as well, let me know.
@Scaleon1

Here's your drawing! I hope this is good enough for ya C: I had fun doing it.

tumblr_o6h3gkvgnn1uhpgueo1_540.png

If you need a smaller version as well, let me know.
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@iDoodle2Draw

aaaH WOAH he looks so good! Thank you so much! c:
@iDoodle2Draw

aaaH WOAH he looks so good! Thank you so much! c:
out_of_this_world_banner_by_minecrafternenagirl-d7m8hz9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75