Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Doodle's Art Shop [Moved]
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 74 75
[color=#2557CD][font=kristen itc]Hi there again @Altair! I hate to apologize again, but I bring good news that progression is going very well. For accented dragons, I reference off of their stripped down images so that I don't miss out any important details (like Epilogue's crackle gene for example). But then I realized about half way through colouring him and his tummy, that the accent completely covers his underside. I accepted the fact and continued Iridescent is hands down, my most favourite primary gene, and none the less, one I am fond of drawing. I present to you Epilogue and his iridescent beauty. (sorry if this does not humor you, I know that sometimes accents are used to cover unwanted colours of a dragon *cough* his ravishing magenta hues*coughhgh*) I shall have him done sooner than later now that I started his colour. I just thought I should update you once more before leave you to hang. Sorry for the horribly long wait. Imperials aren't hard to draw, they are just horridly time-consuming. I just don't want this to drag out for as long as my wait-time update (from before "1 month") implies. Enough of that, here's your update ! [img]http://i.imgur.com/VShaUwN.png[/img] Now time for some sleeps. It's rather late on my end..
Hi there again @Altair! I hate to apologize again, but I bring good news that progression is going very well.

For accented dragons, I reference off of their stripped down images so that I don't miss out any important details (like Epilogue's crackle gene for example). But then I realized about half way through colouring him and his tummy, that the accent completely covers his underside. I accepted the fact and continued
Iridescent is hands down, my most favourite primary gene, and none the less, one I am fond of drawing.

I present to you Epilogue and his iridescent beauty. (sorry if this does not humor you, I know that sometimes accents are used to cover unwanted colours of a dragon *cough* his ravishing magenta hues*coughhgh*)
I shall have him done sooner than later now that I started his colour. I just thought I should update you once more before leave you to hang.
Sorry for the horribly long wait. Imperials aren't hard to draw, they are just horridly time-consuming. I just don't want this to drag out for as long as my wait-time update (from before "1 month") implies.

Enough of that, here's your update !
VShaUwN.png
Now time for some sleeps. It's rather late on my end..
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
@iDoodle2Draw
pfff thank you so much for the update! and Iri Epilogue looks amazing haha xD And well I quite like Midnight Iri, actually, it just so happens that I also do love belly accents and genes, so I found this accent great since it did that. And stuff. Haha.

Thanks again for taking so much time and effort to do this, I'm sure the end result would be amazing > u <
@iDoodle2Draw
pfff thank you so much for the update! and Iri Epilogue looks amazing haha xD And well I quite like Midnight Iri, actually, it just so happens that I also do love belly accents and genes, so I found this accent great since it did that. And stuff. Haha.

Thanks again for taking so much time and effort to do this, I'm sure the end result would be amazing > u <
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair

Just making sure you know that I'm not neglecting him among my other requests C:
And yes I can tell xD and honestly, I don't blame you. Tummy accents are really great!
Such a beauty your child is, really~

And no worries. A fair trade is a fair trade, plus, the happiness from you at the end result will be totally worth it. Even if it's momentary.
Thank you for being patient!
@Altair

Just making sure you know that I'm not neglecting him among my other requests C:
And yes I can tell xD and honestly, I don't blame you. Tummy accents are really great!
Such a beauty your child is, really~

And no worries. A fair trade is a fair trade, plus, the happiness from you at the end result will be totally worth it. Even if it's momentary.
Thank you for being patient!
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
@iDoodle2Draw

Please ping me when you have open slots~
@iDoodle2Draw

Please ping me when you have open slots~
MVxSTuW.jpg
Hi there again @Vistron :D

I sure will~ I shall make a waitlist and put you on it !
Thank you for your interest. I'll be a while though I'm afraid.

[forgot to mention that I love your signature dragon, and, your vista, did you actually make the swipp swap o.o! )
Hi there again @Vistron :D

I sure will~ I shall make a waitlist and put you on it !
Thank you for your interest. I'll be a while though I'm afraid.

[forgot to mention that I love your signature dragon, and, your vista, did you actually make the swipp swap o.o! )
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@iDoodle2Draw

Awesome~ Thank you very much!

Thank you again. Pftt- I was able to make the swap once it came up. I love it a lot, reminds those shop owners on the side of an rpg game who sells potions and whatnots~
@iDoodle2Draw

Awesome~ Thank you very much!

Thank you again. Pftt- I was able to make the swap once it came up. I love it a lot, reminds those shop owners on the side of an rpg game who sells potions and whatnots~
MVxSTuW.jpg
@iDoodle2Draw

There is so much personality and life in your art, holy cow. Please do ping me whenever your slots open up again. I don't care if it's another year or TWO since your current to-do list looks pretty hefty. I just want in, pretty please.
@iDoodle2Draw

There is so much personality and life in your art, holy cow. Please do ping me whenever your slots open up again. I don't care if it's another year or TWO since your current to-do list looks pretty hefty. I just want in, pretty please.
CVYnSFU.png
@Vistron

I agree C: I goes really well with your avatar!

@WeyrLeader

Thank you so much for your compliments! I really do appreciate it~
Sure, I'll add you to the Waitlist.
It doesn't take me that long to draw all these dragons aheh, though summer will be ending eventually and I must step into college. So my availability will be hindered.
Thank you for your interest! Hopefully I can serve you a nice drawing along with the others!
@Vistron

I agree C: I goes really well with your avatar!

@WeyrLeader

Thank you so much for your compliments! I really do appreciate it~
Sure, I'll add you to the Waitlist.
It doesn't take me that long to draw all these dragons aheh, though summer will be ending eventually and I must step into college. So my availability will be hindered.
Thank you for your interest! Hopefully I can serve you a nice drawing along with the others!
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@iDoodle2Draw
Can I be on your waitlist? :o
@iDoodle2Draw
Can I be on your waitlist? :o
OOIa5x2.png
Hi there, @Valishtu

I'll put you on the Waitlist. Thank you for your interest.
Hi there, @Valishtu

I'll put you on the Waitlist. Thank you for your interest.
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 74 75