Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Doodle's Art Shop [Moved]
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 74 75
@Altair I totally agree and we all know what fandom @SassyGayMedic is coming from xD

Yes, I am very well aware of the equipped skins that you have listed, in respect, I didn't peak at those because I'd probably want one. I wouldn't have the heart to ask anyway. I love seeing skins and accents being used so well !

I'm glad to hear, I'll definitely be rolling back around then B]
@Altair I totally agree and we all know what fandom @SassyGayMedic is coming from xD

Yes, I am very well aware of the equipped skins that you have listed, in respect, I didn't peak at those because I'd probably want one. I wouldn't have the heart to ask anyway. I love seeing skins and accents being used so well !

I'm glad to hear, I'll definitely be rolling back around then B]
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
@iDoodle2Draw
Awesome xD I hope I remember about it when you finish the art of Epilogue then (like, about asking you if you still want to draw for more expensive things), but no rush if you want to take a break first or something~
@iDoodle2Draw
Awesome xD I hope I remember about it when you finish the art of Epilogue then (like, about asking you if you still want to draw for more expensive things), but no rush if you want to take a break first or something~
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair

I'm rather persistent, like I may just visit your list again and go "heyyy, I like this one, can you maybe hold this for me?" If that's okay with you. I try to allot time everyday into the requests I have on my list. I do a rotation of art pieces so I dont burn out. But it shouldn't take too long to finish Epilogue.
I do remember seeing 2 accents for Wildclaw that made their underbelly a pretty blue, those may hold my interest, if no one else wants them.

Edit: They were accents Undiscovered Skies and Wild Clubbie F
How much are those worth? Just curious.
@Altair

I'm rather persistent, like I may just visit your list again and go "heyyy, I like this one, can you maybe hold this for me?" If that's okay with you. I try to allot time everyday into the requests I have on my list. I do a rotation of art pieces so I dont burn out. But it shouldn't take too long to finish Epilogue.
I do remember seeing 2 accents for Wildclaw that made their underbelly a pretty blue, those may hold my interest, if no one else wants them.

Edit: They were accents Undiscovered Skies and Wild Clubbie F
How much are those worth? Just curious.
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
@iDoodle2Draw
I know I recently bought Undiscovered Skies, so I'd probably value it at the usual 500 gems. As for the Bubble one, that's quite old (and I actually found out about it through dA lol) So I think I'd value it at the same price as the Inked WC one (which I think was 700 or 750 gems haha). No one has expressed interest in them before so I'm pretty sure they'll still be here by the time you're done xD

And that sounds like a good idea actually . o . I'd do that...if I even have any commissions lol. Which I actually do, but I haven't art in a while pff.
@iDoodle2Draw
I know I recently bought Undiscovered Skies, so I'd probably value it at the usual 500 gems. As for the Bubble one, that's quite old (and I actually found out about it through dA lol) So I think I'd value it at the same price as the Inked WC one (which I think was 700 or 750 gems haha). No one has expressed interest in them before so I'm pretty sure they'll still be here by the time you're done xD

And that sounds like a good idea actually . o . I'd do that...if I even have any commissions lol. Which I actually do, but I haven't art in a while pff.
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair
I was thinking I liked Undiscovered Skies better, I like the marks it adds to the wings. So, for future reference, think about any dragons you would like drawn C: I tend to like working for the items I want in this game xD earning treasure/gems is too hard.

You have to be creative in the creative arts ya know B)
@Altair
I was thinking I liked Undiscovered Skies better, I like the marks it adds to the wings. So, for future reference, think about any dragons you would like drawn C: I tend to like working for the items I want in this game xD earning treasure/gems is too hard.

You have to be creative in the creative arts ya know B)
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@SassyGayMedic

Are you still interested C: please let me know before I close shop to work on all my commissions (maybe including yours if you happen to be interested). B]

Thanks!
@SassyGayMedic

Are you still interested C: please let me know before I close shop to work on all my commissions (maybe including yours if you happen to be interested). B]

Thanks!
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@iDoodle2Draw

definitely still interested! just a tad bit busy today haha ;v;
uhhh,, im not sure what i'd value it at tbh,,??? your art is really good and I know art is friggin hard so I don't wanna be unfair ;w;

does a fullbody and a bust or two sound okay? like, do you feel that's a fair trade? (i wont bog you with fullbodies dont worry lmao! theres only 1 character i really want a fullbody of anyways)

im guilty of constantly stalking the art forums lmao
i also bookmark threads that have rly nice art OvO
i have a problem please send help

@iDoodle2Draw

definitely still interested! just a tad bit busy today haha ;v;
uhhh,, im not sure what i'd value it at tbh,,??? your art is really good and I know art is friggin hard so I don't wanna be unfair ;w;

does a fullbody and a bust or two sound okay? like, do you feel that's a fair trade? (i wont bog you with fullbodies dont worry lmao! theres only 1 character i really want a fullbody of anyways)

im guilty of constantly stalking the art forums lmao
i also bookmark threads that have rly nice art OvO
i have a problem please send help

@SassyGayMedic

1 Full body and 2 Busts sounds good to me C: I could bid you full detail and familiars with your request if you so wish.
If you have anymore dergs that you'd like a bust for, maybe like 2 others max. I could add those in too. I understand how rare that item is at this point xD

So yea, show/link the dragons you'd like drawn and I'll list you in the Request log.
As for the payment, you can send it whenever makes you feel comfortable. For the more expensive item payments, players tend to rather hold onto it until I get closer to their requests, since I have a list of requests. I'll update you either way.

Lemme update my wishlist xD hah wow ~
@SassyGayMedic

1 Full body and 2 Busts sounds good to me C: I could bid you full detail and familiars with your request if you so wish.
If you have anymore dergs that you'd like a bust for, maybe like 2 others max. I could add those in too. I understand how rare that item is at this point xD

So yea, show/link the dragons you'd like drawn and I'll list you in the Request log.
As for the payment, you can send it whenever makes you feel comfortable. For the more expensive item payments, players tend to rather hold onto it until I get closer to their requests, since I have a list of requests. I'll update you either way.

Lemme update my wishlist xD hah wow ~
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@iDoodle2Draw
I think 2 busts should be fine in addition, 4 might be too much, I'd feel bad at that point haha ;v;

also whoop, I probably should have checked earlier, but are you willing to do non-fr dragons?
I got so excited about art I forgot to ask gg me |'D
@iDoodle2Draw
I think 2 busts should be fine in addition, 4 might be too much, I'd feel bad at that point haha ;v;

also whoop, I probably should have checked earlier, but are you willing to do non-fr dragons?
I got so excited about art I forgot to ask gg me |'D
@SassyGayMedic

Haha sure, no worries dude. Just send over the references and we're good. :>
@SassyGayMedic

Haha sure, no worries dude. Just send over the references and we're good. :>
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 74 75