Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | King Fisher art shop OPEN (1 slots)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Ilos Hello! Here she is! I really loved drawing her! LINK
@Ilos Hello! Here she is! I really loved drawing her! LINK
VHyYC9J.png
@Amerigland

Ahhh!! Thank you! Sending over payment now!
@Amerigland

Ahhh!! Thank you! Sending over payment now!
8vfZ9uw.png
@Noobat Sorry for the delay, I have been busy for quite a while. bet her it is. LINK
@Noobat Sorry for the delay, I have been busy for quite a while. bet her it is. LINK
VHyYC9J.png
@Amerigland It's totally okay! I've been insanely busy, too, so I'm incredibly sorry for the delay, myself! I'll send plenty of payment now, because that looks awesome!! :D
@Amerigland It's totally okay! I've been insanely busy, too, so I'm incredibly sorry for the delay, myself! I'll send plenty of payment now, because that looks awesome!! :D
I'm participating in the FR Trick or Treating!
KTLu6uB_1.giftYrZr4N.gifUd6sgau.gif
I'm participating in the FR Trick or Treating!
KTLu6uB_1.giftYrZr4N.gifUd6sgau.gif
Hey! I am open again!
Hey! I am open again!
VHyYC9J.png
bump
bump
VHyYC9J.png
bump
bump
VHyYC9J.png
bump
bump
VHyYC9J.png
@Amerigland Would you be willing to draw Tetsu? He has gijinka refs in his profile *w* I don't mind any style but I'm not the biggest fan of chibis ^^; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24622599] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/246226/24622599_350.png[/img] [/url] (Rigid, serious, and easily annoyed by silliness. Usually frowning/has a cold expression.)
@Amerigland Would you be willing to draw Tetsu? He has gijinka refs in his profile *w* I don't mind any style but I'm not the biggest fan of chibis ^^;

24622599_350.png

(Rigid, serious, and easily annoyed by silliness. Usually frowning/has a cold expression.)
QBHm0vY.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19