Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] :: DOT SHOP :: OCs | Gijinkas
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

@garat
pinglist please

@garat
pinglist please
@garat I'll take the slot! Add me to the pinglist as well please c:
@garat I'll take the slot! Add me to the pinglist as well please c:
@garat yep! H I have tons of references here ahaha I'd like the clothes to be the one in the first image with the cloak. If possible, can they be drawn holding their sword? I can make a clearer reference for the sword if you need it :D
@garat yep! H I have tons of references here ahaha I'd like the clothes to be the one in the first image with the cloak. If possible, can they be drawn holding their sword? I can make a clearer reference for the sword if you need it :D
@garat
Could I get on the pinglist please and thank you? <3
I will definitely return again!
@garat
Could I get on the pinglist please and thank you? <3
I will definitely return again!
@garat thank you! And I'm okay with that :D Saint is a cinnamon roll and can be cute ahaha I'll make a reference for their sword when I got home!
@garat thank you! And I'm okay with that :D Saint is a cinnamon roll and can be cute ahaha I'll make a reference for their sword when I got home!
@garat
Pinglist please!
@garat
Pinglist please!
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@garat oh no, it's okay!! I totally understand! I'd still want to pay you, however long it takes, so please take your time! :D
@garat oh no, it's okay!! I totally understand! I'd still want to pay you, however long it takes, so please take your time! :D
@garat

May I be pinged when you reopen the shop 0v0?
@garat

May I be pinged when you reopen the shop 0v0?
z2b4ZaTF.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9