Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] :: DOT SHOP :: OCs | Gijinkas
@garat
Yeah, it's a kimono :)
@garat
Yeah, it's a kimono :)
carnivoresig.gif
@garat Your art is so cute!

Could I get a Type A of this character? http://pancakemolybdenum.tumblr.com/post/100363762275/happy-birthday-terry-this-is-probably-a-pretty (His eyes are orange behind the glasses and he wears gloves like this: [x])

I'll send payment after.
@garat Your art is so cute!

Could I get a Type A of this character? http://pancakemolybdenum.tumblr.com/post/100363762275/happy-birthday-terry-this-is-probably-a-pretty (His eyes are orange behind the glasses and he wears gloves like this: [x])

I'll send payment after.
31184923_pIXlt8ZbyCF6qdI.gif
eri|31|fr+0|tumblr
baeridan___eridan_by_featherfell-d9lxf8r.gif
Copypaste my name when pinging.
Try again if I don't reply in 24 hrs.

iuEBSJ3.png
0T9buOf.png
CfyODjg.png
7Zid8hE.png
G8AyR6r.png
9PstSFT.png
gMDuKVs.png
3adgzZD.png
0HBKL8H.png
LTm7UbO.png
qGabqd5.png
eMPFsUR.png
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
@garat
AHH, your art is so nice! Do you do couples in any of your human styles? u v u I'd be willing to pay extra or whatever!
@garat
AHH, your art is so nice! Do you do couples in any of your human styles? u v u I'd be willing to pay extra or whatever!
addicted toy art commissions
1WHOIfu.gif
@garat No, you can keep his glasses. I mentioned his eye color if they are visible under the glasses. You can add the gloves.
@garat No, you can keep his glasses. I mentioned his eye color if they are visible under the glasses. You can add the gloves.
31184923_pIXlt8ZbyCF6qdI.gif
eri|31|fr+0|tumblr
baeridan___eridan_by_featherfell-d9lxf8r.gif
Copypaste my name when pinging.
Try again if I don't reply in 24 hrs.

iuEBSJ3.png
0T9buOf.png
CfyODjg.png
7Zid8hE.png
G8AyR6r.png
9PstSFT.png
gMDuKVs.png
3adgzZD.png
0HBKL8H.png
LTm7UbO.png
qGabqd5.png
eMPFsUR.png
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
@garat
That's fine, and yes, please add me to the pinglist! ^^
@garat
That's fine, and yes, please add me to the pinglist! ^^
addicted toy art commissions
1WHOIfu.gif
@garat oh gosh i'm very interested in commissioning you when you're open again, do you have a pinglist? i would love to be added to it.
@garat oh gosh i'm very interested in commissioning you when you're open again, do you have a pinglist? i would love to be added to it.
tumblr_o7ghblpi0W1qe1992o6_r1_500.png
@garat

May I be added to the pnglist for when you reopen? c:
@garat

May I be added to the pnglist for when you reopen? c:
@garat Add me to your B type ping list please!
@garat Add me to your B type ping list please!
9wTvH88_zpscea31b53.png
@garat i am interested in both types, is it possible to be added to both? if not, Type A, please.
@garat i am interested in both types, is it possible to be added to both? if not, Type A, please.