Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Pirate's Commissions [GRAND REOPENIN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@MadamePirate I found your art and have loved it and I request a gijinka at your 126,000 price of my Dargon. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23517638] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/235177/23517638_350.png[/img] [/url] He is a sly little fellow, I don't have anything too specific in mind, a great description would be "steampunk assassin" , all in all, I expect you to have fun with it :). So, if there's any question, PM and I would be happy to clear anything up. I will send payment.
@MadamePirate

I found your art and have loved it and I request a gijinka at your 126,000 price of my Dargon.

23517638_350.png

He is a sly little fellow, I don't have anything too specific in mind, a great description would be "steampunk assassin" , all in all, I expect you to have fun with it :).

So, if there's any question, PM and I would be happy to clear anything up. I will send payment.
@Szander

Hahaha you got me all kinds of confused because you didn't ping me before you sent the crossroads :'D I'm like wait, what?? But it's all good.
You wrote 12,600 instead of 126k but you got it right in the crossroads so it's all ok ahaha.

I should get the sketch to you in the next couple days! Do you have any preference for hair style and color, body type, or any other physical features?
@Szander

Hahaha you got me all kinds of confused because you didn't ping me before you sent the crossroads :'D I'm like wait, what?? But it's all good.
You wrote 12,600 instead of 126k but you got it right in the crossroads so it's all ok ahaha.

I should get the sketch to you in the next couple days! Do you have any preference for hair style and color, body type, or any other physical features?
banner_by_nithak-d9x6xkr.png
@MadamePirate

I did do the dumb.

his hair would just be short, black.
Fair skin.
body type: not really any preference...
physical features: Not really any preference either (kind of curious as to what you come up with)

again, theming towards "steampunk assassin", I guess I should say when I think assassin I lean towards assassin's creed assassins. I hope that helps! :D
@MadamePirate

I did do the dumb.

his hair would just be short, black.
Fair skin.
body type: not really any preference...
physical features: Not really any preference either (kind of curious as to what you come up with)

again, theming towards "steampunk assassin", I guess I should say when I think assassin I lean towards assassin's creed assassins. I hope that helps! :D
@MadamePirate

How much would a drawing like the second full color or partial body be? (full color, half body, gjinka) Does that example count as full color? Would all of the examples under full color or partial body be the same price?
@MadamePirate

How much would a drawing like the second full color or partial body be? (full color, half body, gjinka) Does that example count as full color? Would all of the examples under full color or partial body be the same price?
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
@bellzan

Originally I was not offering partial body full color due to my crazy schedule, but with it being summer and me devoting more time for art that option is now available and open. It is 250 gems or 150,000 treasure.

The ones I offered were partial body, limited color as was the lower price option.

ALSO, I HAVE JUST OPENED LIMITED FULL BODY COMMISSIONS! :D For anyone who is interested.
@Lionclaw @Fudoshin @ToasterOven @CandiedBarracuda @Aleryss @daineger @szander
@bellzan

Originally I was not offering partial body full color due to my crazy schedule, but with it being summer and me devoting more time for art that option is now available and open. It is 250 gems or 150,000 treasure.

The ones I offered were partial body, limited color as was the lower price option.

ALSO, I HAVE JUST OPENED LIMITED FULL BODY COMMISSIONS! :D For anyone who is interested.
@Lionclaw @Fudoshin @ToasterOven @CandiedBarracuda @Aleryss @daineger @szander
@MadamePirate I'd love to order one but I'm totally broke lol
@MadamePirate I'd love to order one but I'm totally broke lol
*screeches*
@Aleryss

Hahaha, understandable! I'm just letting people know. c:
@Aleryss

Hahaha, understandable! I'm just letting people know. c:
@MadamePirate

I would love a fullbody slot!
@MadamePirate

I would love a fullbody slot!
@MadamePirate
Would you:
a. Draw a trans woman
b. draw a mostly human person (elf, so.)
c. draw tattoos/funky hairstyles
@MadamePirate
Would you:
a. Draw a trans woman
b. draw a mostly human person (elf, so.)
c. draw tattoos/funky hairstyles
@MadamePirate I would like to order a full body full color gijinka of Sahara. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15868427] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/158685/15868427_350.png[/img] [/url] Gijinka references are in her bio. I'm flexible on her outfit, but I would like it to be something Arabian Nights-esque. Can I pay half in treasure and half in gems? Please ping me if you open up multi-media slots!
@MadamePirate

I would like to order a full body full color gijinka of Sahara.

15868427_350.png

Gijinka references are in her bio. I'm flexible on her outfit, but I would like it to be something Arabian Nights-esque. Can I pay half in treasure and half in gems?

Please ping me if you open up multi-media slots!

44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8