Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Pandamoniaz

No thanks. I don't want him to have any dragon features, but the swirls as tattoos would be nice!
@Pandamoniaz

No thanks. I don't want him to have any dragon features, but the swirls as tattoos would be nice!
ada17a3ba542c82a692bedbb92217210162274af.gif
@mewpoo

Alrighty! Will do. :]
@mewpoo

Alrighty! Will do. :]
deity_stormchaser_by_dogi_crimson-da9bmz2.gifYsjbxG8.png
[center]@Pandamoniaz [b]FR Name:[/b] Undertale [b]User ID Number:[/b] 75079 [b]Thing You Want Drawn:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11057808][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/110579/11057808.png[/img][/url] [b]Colored or Transparent Background:[/b] Transparent please! [b]Special Requests:[/b] Darker lines please! [b]Payment with:[/b] Treasure please![/center]
@Pandamoniaz

FR Name: Undertale
User ID Number: 75079
Thing You Want Drawn:

11057808.png

Colored or Transparent Background: Transparent please!
Special Requests: Darker lines please!
Payment with: Treasure please!
forum-signature.png
@Undertale

Do you have any preference/design choice for her gijinka or am I free to make one for her? ^ ^
@Undertale

Do you have any preference/design choice for her gijinka or am I free to make one for her? ^ ^
@Pandamoniaz

You're free to make one! My only request is that she has dark purple (bordering on black) skin and her hair color/colors are sampled from the wings.
@Pandamoniaz

You're free to make one! My only request is that she has dark purple (bordering on black) skin and her hair color/colors are sampled from the wings.
forum-signature.png
@Undertale

Gotcha. I'll ping you once I get the sketch for her done!
@Undertale

Gotcha. I'll ping you once I get the sketch for her done!
@mewpoo Hey! I got the lines for Pyotr done. Let me know if you'd like anything to be edited before I start the coloring process. :] [img]http://i.imgur.com/3m3eJtc.png[/img]
@mewpoo

Hey! I got the lines for Pyotr done. Let me know if you'd like anything to be edited before I start the coloring process. :]

3m3eJtc.png
@Pandamoniaz

Aw! He looks great! No changes needed!
@Pandamoniaz

Aw! He looks great! No changes needed!
@mewpoo

Do you have a preferred skin tone and hair color? Sorry bout all the pings today.
@mewpoo

Do you have a preferred skin tone and hair color? Sorry bout all the pings today.
@Pandamoniaz

Oh! Um, probably about the same as Varric's. Light but slightly tan? Hair could be a darker blondish color.
@Pandamoniaz

Oh! Um, probably about the same as Varric's. Light but slightly tan? Hair could be a darker blondish color.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25