Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | + Pan's Lore Shop - Story-like bios SALE
1 2 3 4 5 6
@jellophish

Awesome, I'll add you now! ^v^
@jellophish

Awesome, I'll add you now! ^v^
TgDWGF.png xpan
xhe/him
xfr+8
TgP7gC.png

i have 500k worth of clan lore in my head bouncing around like a dvd screensaver

fodderlocke
breeding hell
@Pantali Thank you so much c:
@Pantali Thank you so much c:
@Pantali
hey there, just checking for a bit
If you're busy that's ok, I can cancel the order of Isaac if your progress is still short or you no longer feel like doing it ;)
but I'm going to keep the imperial gal since I really need something and i already sent payment for her
@Pantali
hey there, just checking for a bit
If you're busy that's ok, I can cancel the order of Isaac if your progress is still short or you no longer feel like doing it ;)
but I'm going to keep the imperial gal since I really need something and i already sent payment for her
@Johan

Thanks for pining me, I've been meaning to contact your for ages but my head's been all over the place lately.

First of all, thanks for your patience! I'm still more than happy to do both bios! Really sorry they've taken so long, uni and my mental health got on top of me and really slowed my progress =w=; Thankfully I'm of uni now and I'm getting back on top of my bios - yours should be finished by the end of the week.
@Johan

Thanks for pining me, I've been meaning to contact your for ages but my head's been all over the place lately.

First of all, thanks for your patience! I'm still more than happy to do both bios! Really sorry they've taken so long, uni and my mental health got on top of me and really slowed my progress =w=; Thankfully I'm of uni now and I'm getting back on top of my bios - yours should be finished by the end of the week.
TgDWGF.png xpan
xhe/him
xfr+8
TgP7gC.png

i have 500k worth of clan lore in my head bouncing around like a dvd screensaver

fodderlocke
breeding hell
@Pantali
ah I hope you'll get better, I understand the feeling
I was just worried because you suddenly went quiet
it's ok you can take some time tending your health first
@Pantali
ah I hope you'll get better, I understand the feeling
I was just worried because you suddenly went quiet
it's ok you can take some time tending your health first
Hello!

I'm just stopping in to ask if I can get a ping when you're taking orders.

Hope all is well! :)
Hello!

I'm just stopping in to ask if I can get a ping when you're taking orders.

Hope all is well! :)

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@Pantali
are your slots full? if not may i grab one?
@Pantali
are your slots full? if not may i grab one?
@Pantali

Do you have a slot open? I'd love to order something! :D
@Pantali

Do you have a slot open? I'd love to order something! :D
image0.jpg

» art shop
» wishlist
» sales
[/center]
@Pantali Do you have any spots open?
@Pantali Do you have any spots open?
@Kitiara, @Slime, @ShadowFeather, @wildgrapevine

(Hope you don't mind me pinging you all at once!)

Sorry it took me a few days to get back to you, but thank you very much for the interest! I don't have any slots open currently, but I'm just finishing up my last orders now and should have some available within the next few days.
@Kitiara, @Slime, @ShadowFeather, @wildgrapevine

(Hope you don't mind me pinging you all at once!)

Sorry it took me a few days to get back to you, but thank you very much for the interest! I don't have any slots open currently, but I'm just finishing up my last orders now and should have some available within the next few days.
TgDWGF.png xpan
xhe/him
xfr+8
TgP7gC.png

fodderlocke
breeding hell
1 2 3 4 5 6