Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Virtues & Vices, A Sketchy Shop [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5
@Ramulet

We are going to own the picture together with the owner of Miko, but we are only using the drawing here, on the profiles of both dragons. (I hope it's OK with you.) I have to ask them about the exact style of the drawing, so I will be replying to that as soon as we discuss it. Thank you for making this pair come alive!
@Ramulet

We are going to own the picture together with the owner of Miko, but we are only using the drawing here, on the profiles of both dragons. (I hope it's OK with you.) I have to ask them about the exact style of the drawing, so I will be replying to that as soon as we discuss it. Thank you for making this pair come alive!
For centered view 0gjOTSO.gif Adopts: SpiralBusts P9G7630.png
@IanLeStraud

Thank you so much! u vu
&& Absolutely! I'll send you a PM. o:

@lopika

That's just fine with me. c:
Let me know what you guys decide! && It's a pleasure!
@IanLeStraud

Thank you so much! u vu
&& Absolutely! I'll send you a PM. o:

@lopika

That's just fine with me. c:
Let me know what you guys decide! && It's a pleasure!
@Ramulet

Oh maaan your art is beautiful! I just joined up yesterday so I def don't have the treasure to actually commission anything just yet but I would love if you could add me to your news and slots pinglists. I want to make sure I come back here when I can actually buy something xD
@Ramulet

Oh maaan your art is beautiful! I just joined up yesterday so I def don't have the treasure to actually commission anything just yet but I would love if you could add me to your news and slots pinglists. I want to make sure I come back here when I can actually buy something xD
5QHpl0O.gif
@Torti

Aw, thank you so much! n vn
( & Welcome to FR, friend, eyyyy! )
But I'll be more than happy to add you to the lists! Thank you for your interest! <3
@Torti

Aw, thank you so much! n vn
( & Welcome to FR, friend, eyyyy! )
But I'll be more than happy to add you to the lists! Thank you for your interest! <3
@Ramulet

Hi again! We decided on a hybrid style. Not realistic but not fully chibi, somewhere in between (closer to the realistic style) if possible.
@Ramulet

Hi again! We decided on a hybrid style. Not realistic but not fully chibi, somewhere in between (closer to the realistic style) if possible.
For centered view 0gjOTSO.gif Adopts: SpiralBusts P9G7630.png
Username: @katzenjammer
Who Am I Drawing?: kagan!
In What Style?: digital fullbody gijinka sketch, please!
Payment: treasure, and before - as soon as i get confirmation i'll send it over!
Posing / Expression: he's in training to be a knight, and he takes his training - and himself - very seriously, so he's bound to be glaring/smirking. maybe just after a spar, with his sword over his shoulder.
Anything Else?: obviously i give you complete artistic freedom, but i had kind of envisioned his gembond as something like scales...? if it doesn't work in your interpretation, don't fret at all, i'm happy to see what you come up with! also if possible i'd like him to have long-ish hair, but again,

@ramulet, & thank you for the prompt answer!! sorry it took me a while to reply, it was hard to decide who i wanted!
if this particular dragon doesn't work for you, let me know and i'd be happy to choose another! i know getting a design down must be difficult. thank you!
Username: @katzenjammer
Who Am I Drawing?: kagan!
In What Style?: digital fullbody gijinka sketch, please!
Payment: treasure, and before - as soon as i get confirmation i'll send it over!
Posing / Expression: he's in training to be a knight, and he takes his training - and himself - very seriously, so he's bound to be glaring/smirking. maybe just after a spar, with his sword over his shoulder.
Anything Else?: obviously i give you complete artistic freedom, but i had kind of envisioned his gembond as something like scales...? if it doesn't work in your interpretation, don't fret at all, i'm happy to see what you come up with! also if possible i'd like him to have long-ish hair, but again,

@ramulet, & thank you for the prompt answer!! sorry it took me a while to reply, it was hard to decide who i wanted!
if this particular dragon doesn't work for you, let me know and i'd be happy to choose another! i know getting a design down must be difficult. thank you!
RyFPYHl.png
@Ramulet [b]Username:[/b] Pickpocket0013 [b]Who Am I Drawing?:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14712734][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/147128/14712734_350.png[/img][/url] [b]In What Style?:[/b] Flat Color (humanoid) Chibi [b]Payment:[/b] gems - before [b]Posing / Expression:[/b] Mischievous, cunning, and proud. She's always ready to leave at a moments notice and that shows in how she carries herself. Her movements look loose and relaxed and she holds herself in a way that hides her intelligence behind an 'innocent' face. [b]Anything Else?:[/b] Her bio/lore revolves around the idea that she steals from others and leaves a single gold coin behind (branded with the letters 'Au'), so it'd be amazing if you could have her holding one or flipping on in the air. [b]Edit:[/b] I forgot to mention that I'd be perfectly fine with the more dragon-like features kept on her. (i.e wings, tail, that weird sort of ear-like thing skydancers have) as well as the fact that she has a really basic human design ref in her bio.
@Ramulet

Username: Pickpocket0013

Who Am I Drawing?:

14712734_350.png

In What Style?: Flat Color (humanoid) Chibi

Payment: gems - before

Posing / Expression: Mischievous, cunning, and proud. She's always ready to leave at a moments notice and that shows in how she carries herself. Her movements look loose and relaxed and she holds herself in a way that hides her intelligence behind an 'innocent' face.

Anything Else?: Her bio/lore revolves around the idea that she steals from others and leaves a single gold coin behind (branded with the letters 'Au'), so it'd be amazing if you could have her holding one or flipping on in the air.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I'd be perfectly fine with the more dragon-like features kept on her. (i.e wings, tail, that weird sort of ear-like thing skydancers have) as well as the fact that she has a really basic human design ref in her bio.
5E4r2g7.giftumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png
@ramulet
Username: warden
Who Am I Drawing?: oc hal
In What Style?: the style in your headshot/bust sketch please!
Payment: I can pay before! I'll be using treasure!
Posing / Expression: I would love it if it's an aggressive expression/sort of animalistic with stylized dramatically sharper eyeteeth if possible! (he also has bags under his eyes/not a lot of sleep/stress) hair being more unkempt is also a plus!
Anything Else?: nope, that's it -- I'm assuming this is uncolored right? If so, can I at least suggest coloring in his hair with black or dark gray for contrast? It's fine if not! Also I'm probably late so if I can't be on the list right now, please put me on the waiting/ping list! I love your style!
@ramulet
Username: warden
Who Am I Drawing?: oc hal
In What Style?: the style in your headshot/bust sketch please!
Payment: I can pay before! I'll be using treasure!
Posing / Expression: I would love it if it's an aggressive expression/sort of animalistic with stylized dramatically sharper eyeteeth if possible! (he also has bags under his eyes/not a lot of sleep/stress) hair being more unkempt is also a plus!
Anything Else?: nope, that's it -- I'm assuming this is uncolored right? If so, can I at least suggest coloring in his hair with black or dark gray for contrast? It's fine if not! Also I'm probably late so if I can't be on the list right now, please put me on the waiting/ping list! I love your style!
@Ramulet

hello! May I steal a slot?
@Ramulet

hello! May I steal a slot?
70yj1YJ.png
apologies for late response! yesterday was a bit of a spring cleaning day for the family and then i lazed around like a bum all day y vy;

@lopika
Alright, that's just fine! I'll be having to make this style from scratch, so I'll be sending you WIPs of the underlying sketch to ensure it's around the style/posing you want.

@katzenjammer
no worries! kagan sounds lovely, i love knight-y characters, they always make for really great interpretations. c: will get started as soon as I can!
+ps: fullbodies typically come with WIPS that I'll be sending, particularly for designs, but if you want it to be a surprise of some sort, let me know!

@pickpocket0013
Aww, she's adorable! I'd love to draw her. c: Will start as soon as I can!

@Warden
yesss i love drawing sharp teeth
but absolutely! i'm a bit behind, so i might not get to him until possibly tomorrow or saturday, but! would still love to draw him. c:

@PhantomDaVinci
Absolutely! o:
I'm going to close slots for now, but feel free to go ahead and snag a slot even when I do, since you posted ahead of time. <3
(Also your AC II like Leonardo brings me all the joy in the world. ~ w~)
apologies for late response! yesterday was a bit of a spring cleaning day for the family and then i lazed around like a bum all day y vy;

@lopika
Alright, that's just fine! I'll be having to make this style from scratch, so I'll be sending you WIPs of the underlying sketch to ensure it's around the style/posing you want.

@katzenjammer
no worries! kagan sounds lovely, i love knight-y characters, they always make for really great interpretations. c: will get started as soon as I can!
+ps: fullbodies typically come with WIPS that I'll be sending, particularly for designs, but if you want it to be a surprise of some sort, let me know!

@pickpocket0013
Aww, she's adorable! I'd love to draw her. c: Will start as soon as I can!

@Warden
yesss i love drawing sharp teeth
but absolutely! i'm a bit behind, so i might not get to him until possibly tomorrow or saturday, but! would still love to draw him. c:

@PhantomDaVinci
Absolutely! o:
I'm going to close slots for now, but feel free to go ahead and snag a slot even when I do, since you posted ahead of time. <3
(Also your AC II like Leonardo brings me all the joy in the world. ~ w~)
1 2 3 4 5