Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Virtues & Vices, A Sketchy Shop [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5
@ramulet oh thats perfect! ok so can I get a b&w cheeb of this pupper? He does need a bit of revisions though. instead of the shepard looking tail can you give him a deer tail (maybe a whitetail deers tail) I just recently bought him so thats why i am fixing him up a bit. I will pay part with the ambush and the rest in treasure. [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CctByoXW0AI5YVb.jpg[/img]
@ramulet oh thats perfect! ok so can I get a b&w cheeb of this pupper? He does need a bit of revisions though. instead of the shepard looking tail can you give him a deer tail (maybe a whitetail deers tail)
I just recently bought him so thats why i am fixing him up a bit. I will pay part with the ambush and the rest in treasure.
CctByoXW0AI5YVb.jpg
c5qJyHA.png
Akb0AuB.pngZqYdkrT.pngKt2fYPQ.png
FR+2[/center
@ThatOneHandedKid

Absolutely! He's adorable! y vy <3

Would you by any chance mind filling out the form on Post 3 for me, though? <3
It just helps me organize things a little better!

& By B & W, do you mean the solid sketch, or a B & W flat colour? o: ?
@ThatOneHandedKid

Absolutely! He's adorable! y vy <3

Would you by any chance mind filling out the form on Post 3 for me, though? <3
It just helps me organize things a little better!

& By B & W, do you mean the solid sketch, or a B & W flat colour? o: ?
@ramulet Oops sorry about that I'm not sure what was going through my head. I meant the flat color for 70k.
Username: ThatOneHandedKid ID: 227184
Who Am I Drawing?: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CctByoXW0AI5YVb.jpg
In What Style?: Cheeb
Payment: Ambush after confirmation and 30k after I receive the piece
Posing / Expression: something playful and excited.
Anything Else?: nope
@ramulet Oops sorry about that I'm not sure what was going through my head. I meant the flat color for 70k.
Username: ThatOneHandedKid ID: 227184
Who Am I Drawing?: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CctByoXW0AI5YVb.jpg
In What Style?: Cheeb
Payment: Ambush after confirmation and 30k after I receive the piece
Posing / Expression: something playful and excited.
Anything Else?: nope
c5qJyHA.png
Akb0AuB.pngZqYdkrT.pngKt2fYPQ.png
FR+2[/center
@ThatOneHandedKid

Oh, no worries! That's perfectly fine, I'll get to work on him as soon as I can. <3
Thank you!
@ThatOneHandedKid

Oh, no worries! That's perfectly fine, I'll get to work on him as soon as I can. <3
Thank you!
@Ramulet
i'd like to be on both ping lists if that'd be ok? :3
ah wonderful!
do you work off of written descriptions and image references? :3 or?
@Ramulet
i'd like to be on both ping lists if that'd be ok? :3
ah wonderful!
do you work off of written descriptions and image references? :3 or?
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@ramulet
hello, cute art! o:
i was wondering - sorry if this is in your early posts, but would you be willing to design gijinkas/human versions of fr dragons? thank you!
@ramulet
hello, cute art! o:
i was wondering - sorry if this is in your early posts, but would you be willing to design gijinkas/human versions of fr dragons? thank you!
RyFPYHl.png
@MoonGoddess
Alrighty! o:
&& I can work off of either. Of course, image references are much easier for me to go off of because it's right there, but, I'm also more than happy to work off of detailed written bios as well!

@katzenjammer
Thank you so much! y vy
Designing is one of my (not so) secret guilty pleasures, so I'd absolutely be okay with designing Gijinkas / Humanoids of FR Dragons.
@MoonGoddess
Alrighty! o:
&& I can work off of either. Of course, image references are much easier for me to go off of because it's right there, but, I'm also more than happy to work off of detailed written bios as well!

@katzenjammer
Thank you so much! y vy
Designing is one of my (not so) secret guilty pleasures, so I'd absolutely be okay with designing Gijinkas / Humanoids of FR Dragons.
@Ramulet I love your art style. I was wondering if you did pairs? [b]Username[/b]: lopika [b]Who Am I Drawing?[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15669006] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/156691/15669006_350.png[/img] [/url] Kumori [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20141988] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201420/20141988_350.png[/img] [/url] Miko [b]Payment[/b]: Upfront. Would you accept an unhatched ice egg as the base of the payment and treasure? [b]Style[/b]: I only saw dragons in the chibi style examples, so chibi or half-chibi. I don't want anything too serious looking. [b]Posing / Expression[/b]: They are both fighters. The male is the father and the female is the daughter, they live in seperate clans. From time to time they meet and exchange battle tactics and techniques and they love each other deeply. However they would not admit that love or the fact that they only meet to see each other and fighting is irrelevant, just a decoy. They can't express their feeling well. I was thinking they could be facing each other playfully fighting. The female on the left side grinning up to the male in a downward dog pose (I can't explain any better, head down, bottom up) and the male on the right side growling payfully. [b]Anything Else?[/b] No apparel on the picture just the two dragons.
@Ramulet

I love your art style. I was wondering if you did pairs?

Username: lopika

Who Am I Drawing?:

15669006_350.png

Kumori

20141988_350.png

Miko

Payment: Upfront. Would you accept an unhatched ice egg as the base of the payment and treasure?

Style: I only saw dragons in the chibi style examples, so chibi or half-chibi. I don't want anything too serious looking.

Posing / Expression: They are both fighters. The male is the father and the female is the daughter, they live in seperate clans. From time to time they meet and exchange battle tactics and techniques and they love each other deeply. However they would not admit that love or the fact that they only meet to see each other and fighting is irrelevant, just a decoy. They can't express their feeling well.

I was thinking they could be facing each other playfully fighting. The female on the left side grinning up to the male in a downward dog pose (I can't explain any better, head down, bottom up) and the male on the right side growling payfully.

Anything Else? No apparel on the picture just the two dragons.
For centered view 0gjOTSO.gif Adopts: SpiralBusts P9G7630.png
@lopika

Thank you so much! <3
&& yep! I can do pairs. o:
Aw, cuties. I can certainly do some cheebs of them!

As for payment, I'd be fine with an unhatched Ice Egg, however, depending on the style you're going for, that would be an overpay on its own by about ~15-20k?

Two Cheebs would total to about:
~170k fully shaded
~140k flat colour
~110k sketch

Unless you want a full body in a hybrid sort of style?
I can do full scale dragons, I just don't have any examples for them thanks to faulty hardware. y vy;
So it might be a little more unpredictable in regards to what you get, but, I do provide WIP underlying sketches for full bodies, so there's that.

Either way!! I would be more than happy to do them, was a bit confused on the style you want, and I just wanted to make sure you don't overpay for anything. q wq;
Let me know!
@lopika

Thank you so much! <3
&& yep! I can do pairs. o:
Aw, cuties. I can certainly do some cheebs of them!

As for payment, I'd be fine with an unhatched Ice Egg, however, depending on the style you're going for, that would be an overpay on its own by about ~15-20k?

Two Cheebs would total to about:
~170k fully shaded
~140k flat colour
~110k sketch

Unless you want a full body in a hybrid sort of style?
I can do full scale dragons, I just don't have any examples for them thanks to faulty hardware. y vy;
So it might be a little more unpredictable in regards to what you get, but, I do provide WIP underlying sketches for full bodies, so there's that.

Either way!! I would be more than happy to do them, was a bit confused on the style you want, and I just wanted to make sure you don't overpay for anything. q wq;
Let me know!
@Ramulet omg omg I love your art
can I order 2 digital fullbodies, perhaps?
i'd prefer to pay in USD if that's okay with you? if you message me we can work out the details c:
@Ramulet omg omg I love your art
can I order 2 digital fullbodies, perhaps?
i'd prefer to pay in USD if that's okay with you? if you message me we can work out the details c:
1 2 3 4 5