Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mosu's human+ arts || PAYPAL OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89
I'm really sorry! If it makes you feel any better, I'm already coloring my first commission! Because you commented first, I'm willing to push you to the first of he pinglist. That was rude of me, my bad.

@Ririterasu
I'm really sorry! If it makes you feel any better, I'm already coloring my first commission! Because you commented first, I'm willing to push you to the first of he pinglist. That was rude of me, my bad.

@Ririterasu
Sure thing! I'll add you. @JonathanJoestar
Sure thing! I'll add you. @JonathanJoestar
@tiramosu

Nah it's fine, I don't mind the wait! Ping me when my turn comes up and I'll post up a form o v o b
@tiramosu

Nah it's fine, I don't mind the wait! Ping me when my turn comes up and I'll post up a form o v o b
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@QueenofRedLions

Just in case you wanted to check it out! =)

ALSO @Tiramosu did a fabulous job on my commission and you guys are going to be in for a treat when you get yours!! <3
@QueenofRedLions

Just in case you wanted to check it out! =)

ALSO @Tiramosu did a fabulous job on my commission and you guys are going to be in for a treat when you get yours!! <3
fjOLV4J.gif
@tiramosu

i would like to be placed on your pinglist

owo
@tiramosu

i would like to be placed on your pinglist

owo
[press 'B' to blow]
Of course! Please understand if it takes a while for the pinglist to die down; I do take a small break after completing my slot list.

@Translucent
Of course! Please understand if it takes a while for the pinglist to die down; I do take a small break after completing my slot list.

@Translucent
@HollowedAngel777 A slot is open, you can send your order in now!
@HollowedAngel777 A slot is open, you can send your order in now!
@tiramosu awesome thanks! <3
Id love a screenshot of
http://orig14.deviantart.net/c562/f/2016/065/9/d/dorian_by_northazure-d9u3jyr.png
this guy? Dorian is an innocent, naive and easily mis led male with slightly feminine tendencies.
@tiramosu awesome thanks! <3
Id love a screenshot of
http://orig14.deviantart.net/c562/f/2016/065/9/d/dorian_by_northazure-d9u3jyr.png
this guy? Dorian is an innocent, naive and easily mis led male with slightly feminine tendencies.
Sure! I'm thinking of a snowy background with him walking through it calmly. If I go with this idea, the background will make it more expensive than the base price. I'm thinking 190kt would be a fair payment. Are you ok with this?

There's still a commission slot ahead of you so thanks for being patient!

@HollowedAngel777
Sure! I'm thinking of a snowy background with him walking through it calmly. If I go with this idea, the background will make it more expensive than the base price. I'm thinking 190kt would be a fair payment. Are you ok with this?

There's still a commission slot ahead of you so thanks for being patient!

@HollowedAngel777
@tiramosu no problem!

and yes that sounds perfect actually<3
@tiramosu no problem!

and yes that sounds perfect actually<3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89