Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ CLOSED ] T T P // lore & graphics shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@SkyeScythe [b]Writing Type:[/b] Full Biography (3+ Paragraphs) // 20kT [but i'm new so it's 10K right?] [b]Dragon in Focus:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18212662][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/182127/18212662_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Familiar(s):[/b] Marbled Jester named Jaxter [b]Supporting Characters (Mates, Friends):[/b] Mate: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=234107&tab=dragon&did=21800082]Kasper[/url] [b]Character Personalities:[/b] I haven't gotten one worked out yet. SO I'll let inspiration have you [b]Requested Plot Point(s):[/b] The Shade [b]Point of View:[/b] Select one: Third [b]Other Comments/Notes:[/b] I'll leave most of it up to your inspiration. But she is shade touched and not ashamed of the affliction. Here is the quote I have in her profile so far: "[i]You and I are, by birth, by nature, and by choice, inwardly depraved, which is to say that we are entirely corrupt. That's not to say that we have no good in us; we do. However, anything good in us has been tainted with evil. It touches everything."[/i]
@SkyeScythe

Writing Type: Full Biography (3+ Paragraphs) // 20kT [but i'm new so it's 10K right?]
Dragon in Focus: 18212662_350.png
Familiar(s): Marbled Jester named Jaxter
Supporting Characters (Mates, Friends): Mate: Kasper
Character Personalities: I haven't gotten one worked out yet. SO I'll let inspiration have you
Requested Plot Point(s): The Shade
Point of View: Select one: Third
Other Comments/Notes: I'll leave most of it up to your inspiration. But she is shade touched and not ashamed of the affliction. Here is the quote I have in her profile so far: "You and I are, by birth, by nature, and by choice, inwardly depraved, which is to say that we are entirely corrupt. That's not to say that we have no good in us; we do. However, anything good in us has been tainted with evil. It touches everything."
PQrZzkz.png
@Kaibaman

It's all good! Here's your receipt.

Signature - 12.5kT
Banner - 15kT
Total/Final - 27.5kT

@Disbounded

Image works now, thanks. ^^
I'd prefer now, but after is perfectly fine!

@Matiz

She's a very interesting character! I look forward to writing about her. And, yeah, you do get a 50% discount since you joined in March.

Receipt:

Full Biography - 20kT
* NEWBIE DISCOUNT - -10kT
Total/Final - 10kT
@Kaibaman

It's all good! Here's your receipt.

Signature - 12.5kT
Banner - 15kT
Total/Final - 27.5kT

@Disbounded

Image works now, thanks. ^^
I'd prefer now, but after is perfectly fine!

@Matiz

She's a very interesting character! I look forward to writing about her. And, yeah, you do get a 50% discount since you joined in March.

Receipt:

Full Biography - 20kT
* NEWBIE DISCOUNT - -10kT
Total/Final - 10kT
tumblr_o2ipqaffZ21uzosdmo1_400.png
LR2XuqK.png
@SkyeScythe sending treasure now.
@SkyeScythe sending treasure now.
orpan_badge_by_raorahaga-da7f6fu.png place for unwanted g1's to be dropped off and adopted
@SkyeScythe

i'll send it right away
@SkyeScythe

i'll send it right away
PQrZzkz.png
@Kaibaman @Disbounded

Received payment! Thanks to both of you.
@Kaibaman @Disbounded

Received payment! Thanks to both of you.
LR2XuqK.png
@Matiz

Payment received! Thanks a lot.
@Matiz

Payment received! Thanks a lot.
LR2XuqK.png
@Disbounded

Your request has been added to pick-up. Enjoy!
@Disbounded

Your request has been added to pick-up. Enjoy!
LR2XuqK.png
@SkyeScythe
Writing Type: Biography Portion
Dragon in Focus: Astra!
Familiar(s):Her Petalwing Peryton!
Supporting Characters (Mates, Friends): Mate: Achilles! Best friend: Pantanal!
Character Personalities:Artistic, Smart, Lovely
Requested Plot Point(s): I'd actually like two, if possible! One for her, one for her mate! /b]
Point of View: Select one: First, Second, Third
Other Comments/Notes: Can her mate's be done as well? owo I am also a windie!!!
@SkyeScythe
Writing Type: Biography Portion
Dragon in Focus: Astra!
Familiar(s):Her Petalwing Peryton!
Supporting Characters (Mates, Friends): Mate: Achilles! Best friend: Pantanal!
Character Personalities:Artistic, Smart, Lovely
Requested Plot Point(s): I'd actually like two, if possible! One for her, one for her mate! /b]
Other Comments/Notes: Can her mate's be done as well? owo I am also a windie!!!

banner_for_signature_by_cosmiccalico-da5w71a.png
@SkyeScythe [b]Writing Type: Full Bio (20Kt)[/b] [b]Dragon in Focus: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18943794] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/189438/18943794_350.png[/img] [/url][/b] [b]Familiar(s): [item=insubstantial illusionist][/b] [b]Supporting Characters (Mates, Friends): SorrowsSparrow/Lair Owner[/b] [b]Character Personalities: Hard working, lonely, scared, vengeful[/b] [b]Requested Plot Point(s): tragic backstory that author can have artist liberty over, leading him to IcicSparrow lair[/b] [b]Point of View:[/b] Select one: First, Second, [u]Third[/u] [b]Other Comments/Notes: [/b]
@SkyeScythe
Writing Type: Full Bio (20Kt)
Dragon in Focus:

18943794_350.png

Familiar(s):
Insubstantial Illusionist

Supporting Characters (Mates, Friends): SorrowsSparrow/Lair Owner
Character Personalities: Hard working, lonely, scared, vengeful
Requested Plot Point(s): tragic backstory that author can have artist liberty over, leading him to IcicSparrow lair
Other Comments/Notes:
@CosmogyralCat

Ooo, Astra is quite pretty!

Here's your receipt:

Biography Portion [x2] - 16kT
* WIND FLIGHT DISCOUNT - -1,600T
Total/Final - 14,400T

If that's okay with you, may I get a better description of the plot points? ^^ I want to make sure I've included what you like in the portion. For example, if you'd just like me to detail only how she met her mate, or if you'd like me to describe both how she met her mate and her familiar. (Same thing with Achilles)

Thanks!~
@CosmogyralCat

Ooo, Astra is quite pretty!

Here's your receipt:

Biography Portion [x2] - 16kT
* WIND FLIGHT DISCOUNT - -1,600T
Total/Final - 14,400T

If that's okay with you, may I get a better description of the plot points? ^^ I want to make sure I've included what you like in the portion. For example, if you'd just like me to detail only how she met her mate, or if you'd like me to describe both how she met her mate and her familiar. (Same thing with Achilles)

Thanks!~
LR2XuqK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9