Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dope Art B) [OPEN]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24
@imzy

Anything that shows off his stand-offish attitude would be fine! Also, he was created in Second Life.
@imzy

Anything that shows off his stand-offish attitude would be fine! Also, he was created in Second Life.
iz65lRR.png

@ClearNoiz got :D
@ClearNoiz got :D
gJx5H9h.gif
@Imzy [b]Username [/b]@tayssi [b]Picture [/b] [url=http://sta.sh/2wq2vfvmai9?edit=1]Lupin[/url] [b]Character Description[/b] His personality is in the link :) [b]Type of Commission[/b] Fullbody Sketch [b]Thread Page Number[/b] 7 [b]Type of Payment[/b] Treasure [b]Other Notes[/b] N/A [b]Picture [/b] [url=http://tayssisdespair.weebly.com/felix.html]Felix[/url] [b]Character Description[/b] Her bio is pretty long so best to read it in the link. [b]Type of Commission[/b] Fullbody sketch [b]Thread Page Number[/b] 7 [b]Type of Payment[/b] Treasure [b]Other Notes[/b] In dragon form [b]Picture [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19466722] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/194668/19466722_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Character Description[/b] He's the leader of a group of Bandits known as the Jade Hounds. He is a strict but fair leader amongst his group and will never punish unjustly. But when he does, he is severe. To those who know him, he is exactly like a Mama Bear, always caring to those he cares for - like his second and third in command Arlen & Caeda. Harm either of them and he will bring a wrath down upon that person in which they have never seen. He's the leader of bandits, so it's a given that Kailu shows no mercy and does not hold back. He has no qualms with killing and savagery. Carnage is something he revels in if he's in Raging Mama Bear mode. But with the two people he cares for, he's a jokester and tends to muck around and be a general idiot with them. He's a whole other person with them. Though a fair and just leader even amongst bandits, and though he has the mind of a leader, he's not the most intellectual person so planning is not his forte. He leaves that to his genius second-in-command. [b]Type of Commission[/b] Bust lineart [b]Thread Page Number[/b] 7 [b]Type of Payment[/b] Treasure [b]Other Notes[/b] N/A [b]Picture [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18761745] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/187618/18761745_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Character Description[/b] His bio is long, so best clicking on his picture and going to his bio [b]Type of Commission[/b] Fullbody Lineart [b]Thread Page Number[/b] 7 [b]Type of Payment[/b] Treasure [b]Other Notes[/b] N/A [b]Picture [/b] [url=http://tayssisdespair.weebly.com/blue-hawk.html]Blue Hawk[/url] [b]Character Description[/b] His bio is long, so best reading from the link [b]Type of Commission[/b] Bust sketch [b]Thread Page Number[/b] 7 [b]Type of Payment[/b] Treasure [b]Other Notes[/b] Feathers to be included, please. [b]Picture [/b] [url=http://sta.sh/03cerxh08gk]Aztrex[/url] [url=http://sta.sh/01eamy6j0u97]Another ref[/url] [b]Character Description[/b] He's the broody, dark type. Doesn't like being pestered or annoyed and doesn't have a problem with snapping at someone for bothering him or getting too close to him if he doesn't like or know you. Only those he knows and likes or respects can get near him without him getting defensive. But he's extremely faithful, loyal and protective of those he cares for.. Doesn't mean he'll have a problem with telling you to bug off or trying to boss you around if he's in a bad mood. He's also sarcastic, blunt and honest. [b]Type of Commission[/b] Fullbody Screenshot [b]Thread Page Number[/b] 7 [b]Type of Payment[/b] Treasure [b]Other Notes[/b] What is all the info you need for a screenshot?
@Imzy

Username @tayssi
Picture Lupin
Character Description His personality is in the link :)
Type of Commission Fullbody Sketch
Thread Page Number 7
Type of Payment Treasure
Other Notes N/A

Picture Felix
Character Description Her bio is pretty long so best to read it in the link.
Type of Commission Fullbody sketch
Thread Page Number 7
Type of Payment Treasure
Other Notes In dragon form

Picture
19466722_350.png

Character Description He's the leader of a group of Bandits known as the Jade Hounds. He is a strict but fair leader amongst his group and will never punish unjustly. But when he does, he is severe. To those who know him, he is exactly like a Mama Bear, always caring to those he cares for - like his second and third in command Arlen & Caeda. Harm either of them and he will bring a wrath down upon that person in which they have never seen. He's the leader of bandits, so it's a given that Kailu shows no mercy and does not hold back. He has no qualms with killing and savagery. Carnage is something he revels in if he's in Raging Mama Bear mode.
But with the two people he cares for, he's a jokester and tends to muck around and be a general idiot with them. He's a whole other person with them. Though a fair and just leader even amongst bandits, and though he has the mind of a leader, he's not the most intellectual person so planning is not his forte. He leaves that to his genius second-in-command.
Type of Commission Bust lineart
Thread Page Number 7
Type of Payment Treasure
Other Notes N/A

Picture
18761745_350.png

Character Description His bio is long, so best clicking on his picture and going to his bio
Type of Commission Fullbody Lineart
Thread Page Number 7
Type of Payment Treasure
Other Notes N/A

Picture Blue Hawk
Character Description His bio is long, so best reading from the link
Type of Commission Bust sketch
Thread Page Number 7
Type of Payment Treasure
Other Notes Feathers to be included, please.

Picture Aztrex Another ref
Character Description He's the broody, dark type. Doesn't like being pestered or annoyed and doesn't have a problem with snapping at someone for bothering him or getting too close to him if he doesn't like or know you. Only those he knows and likes or respects can get near him without him getting defensive. But he's extremely faithful, loyal and protective of those he cares for.. Doesn't mean he'll have a problem with telling you to bug off or trying to boss you around if he's in a bad mood. He's also sarcastic, blunt and honest.
Type of Commission Fullbody Screenshot
Thread Page Number 7
Type of Payment Treasure
Other Notes What is all the info you need for a screenshot?
75065221_aTNRAxH2uSwvfsS.png
@tayssi refs, poses, be as specific as possible on what you want please and wOW I'LL ADD YOU TO THE LIST HOLY GOSH
@tayssi refs, poses, be as specific as possible on what you want please and wOW I'LL ADD YOU TO THE LIST HOLY GOSH
gJx5H9h.gif
@Imzy
Alrighty!
Screenshot comes with some sort of background too, doesn't it, or no?
I'll get the info in the morning :3 it' 12am and I need to get up at 6 xD

Ahahaha I apologize for so many *but there will b more to come when slots open I'M SORRY*
@Imzy
Alrighty!
Screenshot comes with some sort of background too, doesn't it, or no?
I'll get the info in the morning :3 it' 12am and I need to get up at 6 xD

Ahahaha I apologize for so many *but there will b more to come when slots open I'M SORRY*
@tayssi It does, like I said it's just a different style that makes it look like it was taken from a tv show or something o:

Edit: ALSO THANK YOU, I DON'T MIND 8D
@tayssi It does, like I said it's just a different style that makes it look like it was taken from a tv show or something o:

Edit: ALSO THANK YOU, I DON'T MIND 8D
gJx5H9h.gif
@Imzy
Awesome!
Would you like refs and stuff for that do/description of that when I get the stuff?

:D
@Imzy
Awesome!
Would you like refs and stuff for that do/description of that when I get the stuff?

:D
@tayssi You can fill it out as you think of descriptions an you have plenty of time to change the orders if you wanted ^^
@tayssi You can fill it out as you think of descriptions an you have plenty of time to change the orders if you wanted ^^
gJx5H9h.gif
@Imzy

Thank you! Are you interested in designing Gijinkas, or would you prefer to have the character drawn already?
@Imzy

Thank you! Are you interested in designing Gijinkas, or would you prefer to have the character drawn already?
tumblr_o1yjdegd3B1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_o1yjdegd3B1v15k4vo2_250.pngc3kQRMf.png
@Imzy
Username your username / ping yourself for future reference: Whirlwind678
Picture Reference link or place image for reference:

20308489_350.png

Do you mind if I just do a description?
Short, shiny black hair, icy white skin studded with glowing blue baubles, wrapped in a ragged dark cloak mirroring the pattern of his butterfly wings. Menacing grin, eyes obscured by cloak hood. Does this sound okay?
Character Description brief biography of your character/dragon: Tenebris joined the clans dark court recently, his mate is Rei, the dark court's assassin.
Type of Commission full-body, bust, lineart, colored, etc.: Fullbody flat colored
Thread Page Number page number of your post: 1
Item Bribe paying with items is an option: Just Treasure
Type of Payment treasure, gems, or USD: Treasure
Other Notes special requests, details, etc.: When do you want me to send the payment?
@Imzy
Username your username / ping yourself for future reference: Whirlwind678
Picture Reference link or place image for reference:

20308489_350.png

Do you mind if I just do a description?
Short, shiny black hair, icy white skin studded with glowing blue baubles, wrapped in a ragged dark cloak mirroring the pattern of his butterfly wings. Menacing grin, eyes obscured by cloak hood. Does this sound okay?
Character Description brief biography of your character/dragon: Tenebris joined the clans dark court recently, his mate is Rei, the dark court's assassin.
Type of Commission full-body, bust, lineart, colored, etc.: Fullbody flat colored
Thread Page Number page number of your post: 1
Item Bribe paying with items is an option: Just Treasure
Type of Payment treasure, gems, or USD: Treasure
Other Notes special requests, details, etc.: When do you want me to send the payment?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24