Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dope Art B) [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@Imzy

Awesome! :D I'll send payment now, then. Thank you so much! C:
@Imzy

Awesome! :D I'll send payment now, then. Thank you so much! C:
IF HubOOF Hub
Wow thank you guys! I'll get straight to work :D
Wow thank you guys! I'll get straight to work :D
gJx5H9h.gif
@Imzy

Username @AiDeeKay
Picture Reference Kree
Character Description Kree was mistreated as a youngling and she had a hard time coming to terms with it. It took her a long time to gain her confidence, partly encouraged by her mate, Shard. She's now very happy, she knows her self-worth and she can be rather smug sometimes, knowing just how beautiful she has become. Despite her occasional ego, she's very sweet and loving.
Type of Commission Full body colored sketch
Thread Page Number Two
Type of Payment Treasure
Other Notes If you could give her a sulty/smug smirk, that'd be awesome!
@Imzy

Username @AiDeeKay
Picture Reference Kree
Character Description Kree was mistreated as a youngling and she had a hard time coming to terms with it. It took her a long time to gain her confidence, partly encouraged by her mate, Shard. She's now very happy, she knows her self-worth and she can be rather smug sometimes, knowing just how beautiful she has become. Despite her occasional ego, she's very sweet and loving.
Type of Commission Full body colored sketch
Thread Page Number Two
Type of Payment Treasure
Other Notes If you could give her a sulty/smug smirk, that'd be awesome!
rvIMLeS.png
@Imzy

Username: @SHaDOS
Picture Reference: Missingno
Character Description: Missingno is one of the last 100 surviving members of an ancient alien race. He's snooty, bitter, pretentious, and rude, but he's also very awkward, naive, and unsure of himself. When Missingno is alone, he's very thoughtful and gentle, and really enjoys just staring off into space at night.
Type of Commission: Shaded Colored fullbody, please? :3
Thread Page Number: 2
Type of Payment: Gems, please!
Other Notes: Nothing that I can think of... But Thank you~!! :D I hope this all looks okay!
@Imzy

Username: @SHaDOS
Picture Reference: Missingno
Character Description: Missingno is one of the last 100 surviving members of an ancient alien race. He's snooty, bitter, pretentious, and rude, but he's also very awkward, naive, and unsure of himself. When Missingno is alone, he's very thoughtful and gentle, and really enjoys just staring off into space at night.
Type of Commission: Shaded Colored fullbody, please? :3
Type of Payment: Gems, please!
Other Notes: Nothing that I can think of... But Thank you~!! :D I hope this all looks okay!
1 Down! :D
1 Down! :D
gJx5H9h.gif
@Imzy

hello im interested in your work ^^

Username: @Magicalchair
Picture Reference: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/19044117/
Character Description: shes a cheese head sergal more info and anatomy here http://goldring.wikia.com/wiki/Sergals . shes an eastern sergal. shes very strong and muscular but kind. her eyes are white-silver. wields a over-sized double sided battle axe ( you don't have to draw it if you dont want to).
Type of Commission: full-body, shaded color
Thread Page Number page number of your post: page 2

Type of Payment: Gems
Other Notes special requests, details, etc.: WIPS would be nice
@Imzy

hello im interested in your work ^^

Username: @Magicalchair
Picture Reference: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/19044117/
Character Description: shes a cheese head sergal more info and anatomy here http://goldring.wikia.com/wiki/Sergals . shes an eastern sergal. shes very strong and muscular but kind. her eyes are white-silver. wields a over-sized double sided battle axe ( you don't have to draw it if you dont want to).
Type of Commission: full-body, shaded color
Thread Page Number page number of your post: page 2

Type of Payment: Gems
Other Notes special requests, details, etc.: WIPS would be nice
@Imzy

Username: @Araaska

Picture Reference: Lacera "Talon(is)" Veiss

Character Description: Talon has always been an incredibly curious sort, driven to discover the mysteries behind the cataclysm that somehow destroyed their once technologically-advanced world. While he understands little of it, he is attempting to combine the magic and spirits of their current life with the one they had centuries into the past. He is also a hunter and magic user of some note, going out with raiding parties to uncover caches of old tech as well as new food sources.

A little later on in life he becomes known as 'The Voice', the one who speaks for the spirits of the Shift as well as their proclaimed deities. Unfortunately this is a position he absolutely detests, wanting nothing to do with their gods. In fact, he will often outright refuse to speak for them and will instead pay attention to those of the Shift, especially when he learns there is a calamity beginning to affect their realm of reality as well.

Type of Commission: Full body shaded

Type of Payment: Treasure

Other Notes: Could he be drawn binding or post-op with minimal scarring? Also the feathers on his tail are supposed to be on either side like shown on this character as well as at the tip.
@Imzy

Username: @Araaska

Picture Reference: Lacera "Talon(is)" Veiss

Character Description: Talon has always been an incredibly curious sort, driven to discover the mysteries behind the cataclysm that somehow destroyed their once technologically-advanced world. While he understands little of it, he is attempting to combine the magic and spirits of their current life with the one they had centuries into the past. He is also a hunter and magic user of some note, going out with raiding parties to uncover caches of old tech as well as new food sources.

A little later on in life he becomes known as 'The Voice', the one who speaks for the spirits of the Shift as well as their proclaimed deities. Unfortunately this is a position he absolutely detests, wanting nothing to do with their gods. In fact, he will often outright refuse to speak for them and will instead pay attention to those of the Shift, especially when he learns there is a calamity beginning to affect their realm of reality as well.

Type of Commission: Full body shaded

Type of Payment: Treasure

Other Notes: Could he be drawn binding or post-op with minimal scarring? Also the feathers on his tail are supposed to be on either side like shown on this character as well as at the tip.
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@Araaska I'm sorry but the last slot for a shaded picture was just taken! D:
@Araaska I'm sorry but the last slot for a shaded picture was just taken! D:
gJx5H9h.gif
@Imzy

Oh, pfft. Could I snag a flat color instead?
@Imzy

Oh, pfft. Could I snag a flat color instead?
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
Of course! xD I'll put you on the list.
Of course! xD I'll put you on the list.
gJx5H9h.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24