Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Yukon Art Shop - Open! (5)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@nicefrog I'm so sorry about the wait! Name, ID#: Disbounded 98856 Character to be Drawn: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24467238] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/244673/24467238_350.png[/img] [/url] Type(s) of art you want: FB colored sketch. I know he has a lot of apparel and an accent though, so how much would that cost? I might want to take some apparel off or get a bust instead if it goes over my budget. Extra info: "Lichen is a warlock, working his magic through nature. The center of his power is a circle of standing stones, ancient and covered in runes only he can read. The lichen and moss on the stones grows thicker the more he draws upon their power. He casts his magic there in great secrecy, knowing that if his enemies were to find it and destroy even one of the stones, he would feel the harm to them as though it were to himself." He also has some human art in his bio if you wanted to see the kind of feel im going for with the character. please keep me on the pinglist! Also do you have any examples of your human art? I have several human characters.
@nicefrog

I'm so sorry about the wait!

Name, ID#: Disbounded 98856
Character to be Drawn:
24467238_350.png

Type(s) of art you want: FB colored sketch. I know he has a lot of apparel and an accent though, so how much would that cost? I might want to take some apparel off or get a bust instead if it goes over my budget.
Extra info: "Lichen is a warlock, working his magic through nature. The center of his power is a circle of standing stones, ancient and covered in runes only he can read. The lichen and moss on the stones grows thicker the more he draws upon their power. He casts his magic there in great secrecy, knowing that if his enemies were to find it and destroy even one of the stones, he would feel the harm to them as though it were to himself." He also has some human art in his bio if you wanted to see the kind of feel im going for with the character.
please keep me on the pinglist!

Also do you have any examples of your human art? I have several human characters.

tumblr_o1yjdegd3B1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_o1yjdegd3B1v15k4vo2_250.pngc3kQRMf.png
@nicefrog

Name, ID#: MysticMedic, 85390

Character to be Drawn: This lovely girl here!

Type(s) of art you want: Full body colored sketch.

Extra Info: This is Francine. She is very bubbly and excitable. She has curly brown hair, a big nose, glasses, braces, and lots of freckles. Her eyes are brown and she's a little chubby. Despite her dainty appearance, she's not afraid to play rough with her super strength powers. She's wearing a white top, a lavender high-waisted skirt, a beige hoodie, black kitty socks, and lavender shoes.

I would love to be added to your pinglist!
@nicefrog

Name, ID#: MysticMedic, 85390

Character to be Drawn: This lovely girl here!

Type(s) of art you want: Full body colored sketch.

Extra Info: This is Francine. She is very bubbly and excitable. She has curly brown hair, a big nose, glasses, braces, and lots of freckles. Her eyes are brown and she's a little chubby. Despite her dainty appearance, she's not afraid to play rough with her super strength powers. She's wearing a white top, a lavender high-waisted skirt, a beige hoodie, black kitty socks, and lavender shoes.

I would love to be added to your pinglist!

lopunny.gif
Medic
They/Them
Cartoon fanatic
Talk to me about aliens
and video games!
tqKCpSG.png
@Xypress

Your commission is finished! once I receive the payment (130kt or 165 gems) I will send you the PNGs!
@Xypress

Your commission is finished! once I receive the payment (130kt or 165 gems) I will send you the PNGs!
vqjWTJ6.png
@disbounded

I'll estimate that a fullbody sketch of him will run you about 85kt! let me know if you would like to change it!
@disbounded

I'll estimate that a fullbody sketch of him will run you about 85kt! let me know if you would like to change it!
vqjWTJ6.png
@nicefrog
no that sounds good to me. should i send the payment noew or lateR? also if you have any examples of art you have done of humans i would love to see it
@nicefrog
no that sounds good to me. should i send the payment noew or lateR? also if you have any examples of art you have done of humans i would love to see it
@Disbounded

okay cool! also I take payment after I finish but before I send the image itself :^) Youre also welcome to send it now though! up to you :^) also check my instagram for more examples of humans!
@Disbounded

okay cool! also I take payment after I finish but before I send the image itself :^) Youre also welcome to send it now though! up to you :^) also check my instagram for more examples of humans!
vqjWTJ6.png
@nicefrog
Okay I'll send payment after, thank you! (Also I love TAZ and your Taako is so cute)

EDIT: would you also be willing to do an additional piece for me? i think you said only one per person so if thats the case that's fine. i was thinking an ink sketch bust of a human character, simular to the one of Captain Oliver Spreadman on your instagram
@nicefrog
Okay I'll send payment after, thank you! (Also I love TAZ and your Taako is so cute)

EDIT: would you also be willing to do an additional piece for me? i think you said only one per person so if thats the case that's fine. i was thinking an ink sketch bust of a human character, simular to the one of Captain Oliver Spreadman on your instagram
@nicefrog
Please ping me when you reopen?
@nicefrog
Please ping me when you reopen?
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@nicefrog ping list please? c:
@nicefrog ping list please? c:
@HollowedAngel777
@QuetzalQueen

Added! Thank you :^)
@HollowedAngel777