Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]"Noodle Dad's Doodle Pad"
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 49 50
@skyarising
Ahh thank you!
@skyarising
Ahh thank you!
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
qGZwGPH.png
[center]@skyquest I would love to have a bust done by you c: Please ping me when you open! And just in case I can put my order in now: Type of Adopt or Bust: Colored gijinka bust Dragon/Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21362468] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/213625/21362468_350.png[/img] [/url] Description: I would love to have a gijinka done of Stella. I imagine her as having very pale skin and purple/maroon hair like her wings, and perhaps her wing wrap like in the picture could be wrapped around a small section of her hair in the front? I can't explain it that well. It would also be awesome if the little skydancer face feathers could be included (the ones that kinda look like antena) Apparel/Accent: The wing wrap as described above Background: Transparent is fine Other Info: None! Total Price: 90 levels [/center]
@skyquest
I would love to have a bust done by you c:
Please ping me when you open!

And just in case I can put my order in now:

Type of Adopt or Bust: Colored gijinka bust
Dragon/Reference:

21362468_350.png

Description: I would love to have a gijinka done of Stella. I imagine her as having very pale skin and purple/maroon hair like her wings, and perhaps her wing wrap like in the picture could be wrapped around a small section of her hair in the front? I can't explain it that well. It would also be awesome if the little skydancer face feathers could be included (the ones that kinda look like antena)
Apparel/Accent: The wing wrap as described above
Background: Transparent is fine
Other Info: None!
Total Price: 90 levels
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa 1Lrgqvw.png
SYNN » infp, she/her, collector and breeder
WISHLISTHATCHERYGRAPHICSITEM SALESG1 SALES
SKYCAT QUESTGOALS & CHALLENGESBESTIARY QUEST

Woo Dom Push!
Woo Dom Push!
BdIdhkG.pngvLlunD7.pngcMnOAu4.pngqt8KgsT.pngYGE6ffO.png
@Skyarising

They got it XD But thank you for making it visible bro! I hope you enjoy the artists we gots yo! (I know I am.. beeeeeeen saving up hahahaha!)
@Skyarising

They got it XD But thank you for making it visible bro! I hope you enjoy the artists we gots yo! (I know I am.. beeeeeeen saving up hahahaha!)
Ookamiotoko.gif tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o6_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o5_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o1_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_o6bwq5Fr4C1u9ymyzo1_250.gif
*FR + 2*
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o2_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o4_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o3_r2_75sq.png
Ookamiotoko.gif
@duckweed

Dragon: This boy pls
Price: 60? I'd like a headshot c:
Background: Medallion, I don't have a specific color in mind besides maybe a light green or light blue but, whatever color you think would work best is fine with me c:
Width: I'd like it to fit in his bio, but I have no specific size preference other than that.
Other Information: He's got some info in his bio. I'm not sure if it'll all be very helpful but, I hope it is?
@duckweed

Dragon: This boy pls
Price: 60? I'd like a headshot c:
Background: Medallion, I don't have a specific color in mind besides maybe a light green or light blue but, whatever color you think would work best is fine with me c:
Width: I'd like it to fit in his bio, but I have no specific size preference other than that.
Other Information: He's got some info in his bio. I'm not sure if it'll all be very helpful but, I hope it is?
@sunflour sure thing! i put u down on the list, u can send levels whenever you're ready. :D
@sunflour sure thing! i put u down on the list, u can send levels whenever you're ready. :D
tumblr_o0rhc9oHcs1t0t62io1_500.gif
@Duckweed

Is it 75 levels together for a 5+ apparel dragon bust?? Or 75 levels added to the base price :H: (Interested 100.10%)

@HeavenlyEarth

Would you be interested in making a pixel of my OC dragon?? Maybe just sitting there and swishing his tail a little? :0

Reference: Nox
Information: He changes color with moods, if that helps haha! It has a full bio for you to look at~
Paying: 30lv? However you would like :P
@Duckweed

Is it 75 levels together for a 5+ apparel dragon bust?? Or 75 levels added to the base price :H: (Interested 100.10%)

@HeavenlyEarth

Would you be interested in making a pixel of my OC dragon?? Maybe just sitting there and swishing his tail a little? :0

Reference: Nox
Information: He changes color with moods, if that helps haha! It has a full bio for you to look at~
Paying: 30lv? However you would like :P
Ookamiotoko.gif tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o6_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o5_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o1_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_o6bwq5Fr4C1u9ymyzo1_250.gif
*FR + 2*
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o2_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o4_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o3_r2_75sq.png
Ookamiotoko.gif
@Zakiax
Dragon(s): Hallam and Uriel, please!
Package: Tamagotchi Adopts
Apparel List: Fridge Crown for Hallam and Sorcerer's Cloak for Uriel.
Total Price: (25 levels + 5 levels)*2 = 60 levels

If my fodder levels are over the price, it's probably an accident. I might have trained them for too long by accident :P
@Zakiax
Dragon(s): Hallam and Uriel, please!
Package: Tamagotchi Adopts
Apparel List: Fridge Crown for Hallam and Sorcerer's Cloak for Uriel.
Total Price: (25 levels + 5 levels)*2 = 60 levels

If my fodder levels are over the price, it's probably an accident. I might have trained them for too long by accident :P
Ping me at @Wold if needed!
@duckweed Dragon:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19125659] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/191257/19125659_350.png[/img] [/url] Price:70 lvls. Background: solid color, medallion (a circle of color behind the dragon surrounded by transparency) or fully transparent?: medallion. Width: Around 640 pixals since I'd like it to fit in her bio. Other Information (a sentence or two about a personality or job can be helpful!): She's in a little project of mine to get four seasonal tree dragons. Once I get around to writing her bio she'd be getting a personality that matched her season, spring. So she'd be a serene, mild, caring type of dragon who just wants to watch and help everything and everyone grow. I'd also like the drawing of her to include [item= spring's breath], please. I plan to buy it for her once I can get it at the MP. @KaidaMoon Type:Digital Chibi headshot Other Information:She has a unfinished, short bio in her information if you want to get a glance of her personality. Price:22 lvls. (Unless apparel and accent increase it) Dragon Picture:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16334775] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/163348/16334775_350.png[/img] [/url]
@duckweed
Dragon:
19125659_350.png

Price:70 lvls.
Background: solid color, medallion (a circle of color behind the dragon surrounded by transparency) or fully transparent?: medallion.
Width: Around 640 pixals since I'd like it to fit in her bio.
Other Information (a sentence or two about a personality or job can be helpful!):
She's in a little project of mine to get four seasonal tree dragons. Once I get around to writing her bio she'd be getting a personality that matched her season, spring. So she'd be a serene, mild, caring type of dragon who just wants to watch and help everything and everyone grow.

I'd also like the drawing of her to include Spring's Breath , please. I plan to buy it for her once I can get it at the MP.

@KaidaMoon
Type:Digital Chibi headshot
Other Information:She has a unfinished, short bio in her information if you want to get a glance of her personality.
Price:22 lvls. (Unless apparel and accent increase it)
Dragon Picture:
16334775_350.png
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
@duckweed Could I please place an order for a headshot? This dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9260544] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/92606/9260544_350.png[/img] [/url] Price: I'm not sure? She has 2-3 apparel pieces that would probably be included - the flower crown, white rose, and possibly pink wooly coat depending on how far down the neck your draw. 75 levels? Background: solid color, medallion (a circle of color behind the dragon surrounded by transparency) or fully transparent?: medallion, whatever colour you think will look nice :3 Width: any particular sizes (by width) you would like your image to be? a full bio is about 640 pixels wide, for reference. It's for a bio, so not too big - the yellow skydancer in your headshot examples is a great size. Other Information (a sentence or two about a personality or job can be helpful!): the daughter of a warlord and the Light Ambassador (so two very important dragons in the clan). Gentle, elegant, vain, quiet, soft.
@duckweed
Could I please place an order for a headshot?
This dragon:

9260544_350.png

Price: I'm not sure? She has 2-3 apparel pieces that would probably be included - the flower crown, white rose, and possibly pink wooly coat depending on how far down the neck your draw. 75 levels?
Background: solid color, medallion (a circle of color behind the dragon surrounded by transparency) or fully transparent?: medallion, whatever colour you think will look nice :3
Width: any particular sizes (by width) you would like your image to be? a full bio is about 640 pixels wide, for reference. It's for a bio, so not too big - the yellow skydancer in your headshot examples is a great size.
Other Information (a sentence or two about a personality or job can be helpful!): the daughter of a warlord and the Light Ambassador (so two very important dragons in the clan). Gentle, elegant, vain, quiet, soft.

1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 49 50