Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | deergf's squiggle shoppe! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@GEMlNl sure! but since i have a lot of people to reply to, would it be alright if you could possibly do the math and send me the payment? @-@;; sorry abt that
@GEMlNl sure! but since i have a lot of people to reply to, would it be alright if you could possibly do the math and send me the payment? @-@;; sorry abt that
light_3.png
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png Bengly - they/them
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png FR+3
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png instagram
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png twitter
| Dragon Overdresser fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png
| Light Aesthetic fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png
| Money Hoarder fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png
| Wind/Light forever fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png
@deergf
yep, that's fine! I'm on mobile, so I'll send the stuff in a minute ovob
@deergf
yep, that's fine! I'm on mobile, so I'll send the stuff in a minute ovob

addi | they
farore_1_featherfell_by_dibellezza-dacrcjo.gif
@deergf Here's the forms, I'll send over the items now! You don't have to worry to much about the apparel on either of them, I can see how it can be complicated(especially Calypso). So do whatever isn't to complicated I guess. Tell me if I should take off Calypso's fishes so you can see easier. Commission type: small signature References: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23104688] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/231047/23104688_350.png[/img] [/url] Pose, expression, personality, etc: personality: relaxed and optimistic expression: something pretty happy pose: maybe him sitting with his head tilted slightly and his tail wrapped around him, if possible(I also like those little star things, if you don't mind adding them. or maybe if possible some little simple fish?) Sketched preview?: yes Method of payment: items Commission type: small signature References: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12247334] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/122474/12247334_350.png[/img] [/url] Pose, expression, personality, etc: personality: curious and slightly reserved expression: surprised? or concentrated(you can move her goggle to the top of her head or hanging around her neck if that helps) pose: maybe sitting reading a book? Sketched preview?: yes Method of payment: items
@deergf

Here's the forms, I'll send over the items now! You don't have to worry to much about the apparel on either of them, I can see how it can be complicated(especially Calypso). So do whatever isn't to complicated I guess. Tell me if I should take off Calypso's fishes so you can see easier.

Commission type: small signature
References:
23104688_350.png

Pose, expression, personality, etc: personality: relaxed and optimistic
expression: something pretty happy
pose: maybe him sitting with his head tilted slightly and his tail wrapped around him, if possible(I also like those little star things, if you don't mind adding them. or maybe if possible some little simple fish?)
Sketched preview?: yes
Method of payment: items

Commission type: small signature
References:
12247334_350.png

Pose, expression, personality, etc: personality: curious and slightly reserved
expression: surprised? or concentrated(you can move her goggle to the top of her head or hanging around her neck if that helps)
pose: maybe sitting reading a book?
Sketched preview?: yes
Method of payment: items
item_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.gifAix | She/Her | FR +3item_enchanted_candle_by_dogi_crimson-dak1vb5.gif
@deergf
I hope I filled this out correctly.
Judging is at the end of May, so if I could get it before then, that would be amazing!

Commission type: Small Fulbody + Extra Char + BG
References: Tadao and Ruby
Pose, expression, personality, etc: Maybe make it look like Tadao is dodging a string of fire that the cub, Ruby, is controlling? Tadao looking startled while Ruby looks embarrassed or surpised? With a rocky/mountainous background.
Sketched preview?: Yes
Method of payment: Treasure & Gems (139 gems & 59,675 treasure)(10% Wind Flight Discount?)
@deergf
I hope I filled this out correctly.
Judging is at the end of May, so if I could get it before then, that would be amazing!

Commission type: Small Fulbody + Extra Char + BG
References: Tadao and Ruby
Pose, expression, personality, etc: Maybe make it look like Tadao is dodging a string of fire that the cub, Ruby, is controlling? Tadao looking startled while Ruby looks embarrassed or surpised? With a rocky/mountainous background.
Sketched preview?: Yes
Method of payment: Treasure & Gems (139 gems & 59,675 treasure)(10% Wind Flight Discount?)
tumblr_nhxcw1NSDp1u402sco1_500.gif
@NARANDA sounds good! send me the payment and i'll put you in the list :3c
@NARANDA sounds good! send me the payment and i'll put you in the list :3c
light_3.png
@deergf
Payment is sent!
And I edited in what I want for the BG
(Forgot to put that in before I posted)
@deergf
Payment is sent!
And I edited in what I want for the BG
(Forgot to put that in before I posted)
tumblr_nhxcw1NSDp1u402sco1_500.gif
@deergf

-inhales-
-screams-

THESE
ARE
SO
CUTE????

omg friend! i just saw your art post going around on my dash and boi do i cri bc these are so adorable, when the dom battle is over i'm gonna come and poke u for something :3
@deergf

-inhales-
-screams-

THESE
ARE
SO
CUTE????

omg friend! i just saw your art post going around on my dash and boi do i cri bc these are so adorable, when the dom battle is over i'm gonna come and poke u for something :3
hFOUfVC.gif tet | 31 | agender | FR +3
probably not a lizard
@deergf
How much of a commission payment can I pay off with items? I have some ambush stones (lowest AH ~50 gems) that I can put towards a medium full body pixel?
@deergf
How much of a commission payment can I pay off with items? I have some ambush stones (lowest AH ~50 gems) that I can put towards a medium full body pixel?
bonsai_pixel_by_miirshroom.png

[url=]please_buy_these_dragons_sig.png[/url] sig_divider.gif
@VodkaGhosts there are no limits for payment through items. just make sure it's equivalent to the g or t price of the art you want! :^)
@VodkaGhosts there are no limits for payment through items. just make sure it's equivalent to the g or t price of the art you want! :^)
light_3.png
@tetris omg i didnt even it expect that post to get that many notes aaaaa im so glad people like my lil squiggs! do u wanna be on my pinglist? :^0
@tetris omg i didnt even it expect that post to get that many notes aaaaa im so glad people like my lil squiggs! do u wanna be on my pinglist? :^0
light_3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8