Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Painted Dragons and more
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
@CuQuoise Could I get in line for a stained glass window bust to use (with credit) on the new Gene Pool? I really would like something with an actual dragon on it and my digital art tanks. If you still have a slot, take as long as you need to. I'm not going anywhere. Reference(s): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38204694] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382047/38204694_350.png[/img] [/url] Character information: Cheerful Type: Digital - stained glass, bust (the most basic option) Nameplate included: No Additional notes: Could you make his eyes blue for Water? Also no dogs or apparel - all I want is the dragon himself. Other: I forgot you changed Flights but at least you know what I'm talking about. IF you're okay with a credited image being used it would go under the title "The Gene Pool" on the new draft of the Pool. I'm revamping the art and raising some discounts, lowering others. If you're not OK with it being used on the Gene Pool that's okay! I'll delete my post and no harm done. :)
@CuQuoise

Could I get in line for a stained glass window bust to use (with credit) on the new Gene Pool? I really would like something with an actual dragon on it and my digital art tanks.

If you still have a slot, take as long as you need to. I'm not going anywhere.

Reference(s):

38204694_350.png

Character information: Cheerful

Type: Digital - stained glass, bust (the most basic option)

Nameplate included: No

Additional notes: Could you make his eyes blue for Water? Also no dogs or apparel - all I want is the dragon himself.

Other: I forgot you changed Flights but at least you know what I'm talking about. IF you're okay with a credited image being used it would go under the title "The Gene Pool" on the new draft of the Pool. I'm revamping the art and raising some discounts, lowering others. If you're not OK with it being used on the Gene Pool that's okay! I'll delete my post and no harm done. :)
@Whuffie I'd love to do that! Do you think a circle or square shape would be better for the overall shape/design?

I'll add you to the list now, but there might be a longer wait than usually. I put a note on the wait list to help show the timeframe I'm worried about. I thought I'd have the schedule by now, but still don't. I know a day ahead what each week's schedule looks like right now >.<
@Whuffie I'd love to do that! Do you think a circle or square shape would be better for the overall shape/design?

I'll add you to the list now, but there might be a longer wait than usually. I put a note on the wait list to help show the timeframe I'm worried about. I thought I'd have the schedule by now, but still don't. I know a day ahead what each week's schedule looks like right now >.<
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
@CuQuoise

A circle would be my choice.

Take your time. Seriously. If it takes you six months to get to it, then it does. Work through the others first and don't stress it. Job and real life always come first.

Plus, I already have my amazing Tundra art! I'll use some generic/free graphics for Bios and other FR stuff on the Pool until then.
@CuQuoise

A circle would be my choice.

Take your time. Seriously. If it takes you six months to get to it, then it does. Work through the others first and don't stress it. Job and real life always come first.

Plus, I already have my amazing Tundra art! I'll use some generic/free graphics for Bios and other FR stuff on the Pool until then.
@CuQuoise Hello! I finally got both skins for my wedding dragon pair! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36628293] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/366283/36628293_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36621730] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/366218/36621730_350.png[/img] [/url] I was looking to get a image of them together, full bodies. Solar eclipse in the center (which will be their two pearls) and then one on each side circling around the solar eclipse). I was thinking half and half and colors like this image: [img]http://cdn30.us1.fansshare.com/image/backgroundhd/photography-hd-wallpaper-background-wallpaper-692623588.jpg[/img] and an eclipse like this: [img]https://previews.123rf.com/images/_ig0rzh_/_ig0rzh_1407/_ig0rzh_140700048/30623194-abstract-scientific-background-full-sun-eclipse-red-galaxy-in-space-.jpg[/img] Would this be better as a digital design or painted? What would be the price for this in each medium? Thank you! =D
@CuQuoise
Hello! I finally got both skins for my wedding dragon pair!

36628293_350.png

36621730_350.png

I was looking to get a image of them together, full bodies. Solar eclipse in the center (which will be their two pearls) and then one on each side circling around the solar eclipse). I was thinking half and half and colors like this image:

photography-hd-wallpaper-background-wallpaper-692623588.jpg

and an eclipse like this:

30623194-abstract-scientific-background-full-sun-eclipse-red-galaxy-in-space-.jpg

Would this be better as a digital design or painted? What would be the price for this in each medium? Thank you! =D
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711 congratulation! Also, holy smokes, they are gorgeous :O I love these reference images tooo.

I have more tools available to me with digital. I'm more limited with what I can do with traditional. I think maybe my style might be a bit different between the two though judging by feedback, so you might want to make sure you like my digital stuff XD I feel like I can load more into one piece with digital if that matters.

The prices are the same for traditional and digital. It would be 45 for full with background, plus 10 for the additional character, so $55 or 5500. The conversion rate if you prefer treasure is whatever the going rate will be when it's time to pay- I can give you that cost closer to time if that is how you'd like to pay since I do payment after.

I have exam week right now which has slowed my progress on my current commissions a little, so I'll probably be able to get started in at least two weeks (I'd love to say sooner, but I better play it safe since I'm not sure yet how much I'll catch up on during spring break).

This is such a cool project! Thank you soo much for considering me to paint this.
@Crescentstar711 congratulation! Also, holy smokes, they are gorgeous :O I love these reference images tooo.

I have more tools available to me with digital. I'm more limited with what I can do with traditional. I think maybe my style might be a bit different between the two though judging by feedback, so you might want to make sure you like my digital stuff XD I feel like I can load more into one piece with digital if that matters.

The prices are the same for traditional and digital. It would be 45 for full with background, plus 10 for the additional character, so $55 or 5500. The conversion rate if you prefer treasure is whatever the going rate will be when it's time to pay- I can give you that cost closer to time if that is how you'd like to pay since I do payment after.

I have exam week right now which has slowed my progress on my current commissions a little, so I'll probably be able to get started in at least two weeks (I'd love to say sooner, but I better play it safe since I'm not sure yet how much I'll catch up on during spring break).

This is such a cool project! Thank you soo much for considering me to paint this.
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
@CuQuoise
I think the digital would be best. Price is good. I can do gems if you prefer that =)

No rush! Good luck with your exams!!! Thank you!
@CuQuoise
I think the digital would be best. Price is good. I can do gems if you prefer that =)

No rush! Good luck with your exams!!! Thank you!
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@CuQuoise - I love your art so much! Do you have a pinglist I could be on?
@CuQuoise - I love your art so much! Do you have a pinglist I could be on?
naturef2.png
@Perrydotto oh, wow! Thank you =D

I'll add you to the list now.

@Perrydotto oh, wow! Thank you =D

I'll add you to the list now.

@CuQuoise

Holy crow, that painting you posted of SierraEstrella in the "Dragons with your art" thread is absolutely stunning! I like your style anyway, but the combination of the fiery colors and turquoise, and the way you used the dragon's markings to accentuate the sweeping lines of movement, just has my jaw dangling an inch above the floor. If I ran across an art print of that piece somewhere, I'd be all over it like a starving duck on a bug. You've got some serious skills!
@CuQuoise

Holy crow, that painting you posted of SierraEstrella in the "Dragons with your art" thread is absolutely stunning! I like your style anyway, but the combination of the fiery colors and turquoise, and the way you used the dragon's markings to accentuate the sweeping lines of movement, just has my jaw dangling an inch above the floor. If I ran across an art print of that piece somewhere, I'd be all over it like a starving duck on a bug. You've got some serious skills!
riVr93C.png
@Barrdwing oh my gosh, thank you! :O

Thank you for taking the time to come over and comment, and for the kind words themselves XD

I really appreciate it it gets me to keep trying
@Barrdwing oh my gosh, thank you! :O

Thank you for taking the time to come over and comment, and for the kind words themselves XD

I really appreciate it it gets me to keep trying
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52