Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Painted Dragons and more
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
@CuQuoise

So, if I calculated it right I have enough treasure for a bust so I’d love to have a spot TvT
@CuQuoise

So, if I calculated it right I have enough treasure for a bust so I’d love to have a spot TvT
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
@CuQuoise Am I in time to grab a slot please? I'd love a partial. I think that would be 2kg? [b]Reference(s):[/b] Epione: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33435424] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/334355/33435424_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Character information:[/b] She is my healer, strong but gentle [b]Type:[/b] Traditional, partial scroll paper paint portrait [b] Nameplate included? [/b]No [b]Additional notes:[/b] I don't think the tail will show in this but just in case it does, please leave out the yellow colours! Thank you so much!
@CuQuoise Am I in time to grab a slot please? I'd love a partial. I think that would be 2kg?

Reference(s): Epione:

33435424_350.png

Character information: She is my healer, strong but gentle

Type: Traditional, partial scroll paper paint portrait

Nameplate included? No

Additional notes: I don't think the tail will show in this but just in case it does, please leave out the yellow colours!

Thank you so much!

B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
@cuquoise Am I in time to snag that spot for Shikasa? The stylized digital as usual :) Also, 12 USD would convert to how many gems? (So I can convert that to treasure most likely) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24823980] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/248240/24823980_350.png[/img] [/url] No nameplate please, Style: Indiana jones/adventurer/aged artifact? She's the clan adventurer, and travels to all the festival events.
@cuquoise
Am I in time to snag that spot for Shikasa? The stylized digital as usual :)
Also, 12 USD would convert to how many gems? (So I can convert that to treasure most likely)

24823980_350.png

No nameplate please,
Style: Indiana jones/adventurer/aged artifact? She's the clan adventurer, and travels to all the festival events.
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
@Aava I put you on the waiting list =D Thank you ^.^ I'll have to do something different about the prices anyhow, but if you used the converter tool I linked, I'm sure you got the same thing I'll be going by XD Can't wait to see your pick for the painting ^.^
@Nemalu Perfect. She's gorgeous- I love how nicely the colors all go together! Noted on the tail. I'll make sure it isn't included unless the pose really needs it (glad to know to keep the yellow out, if so) XD
@SeaGodling Added =D

Thank you all for taking a look and for ordering! I'm sorry about the price still not being clear. I have something else in mind to try next, so bear with me XD

Thanks again!
@Aava I put you on the waiting list =D Thank you ^.^ I'll have to do something different about the prices anyhow, but if you used the converter tool I linked, I'm sure you got the same thing I'll be going by XD Can't wait to see your pick for the painting ^.^
@Nemalu Perfect. She's gorgeous- I love how nicely the colors all go together! Noted on the tail. I'll make sure it isn't included unless the pose really needs it (glad to know to keep the yellow out, if so) XD
@SeaGodling Added =D

Thank you all for taking a look and for ordering! I'm sorry about the price still not being clear. I have something else in mind to try next, so bear with me XD

Thanks again!
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
@Cuquoise
If you have any slots left, I'd love to claim them!
@Cuquoise
If you have any slots left, I'd love to claim them!
@CuQuoise Awesome :DD I actually did the calculations on my phone with the $1=100g as base because I couldn't open the doc on it lol But I checked it with the doc now and it's pretty much the same :D And I found out I could go for partial instead of bust :) I do believe it's time for Shor to be the model :D [b]Reference(s):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8442399] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/84424/8442399_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Character information:[/b] Storyteller, playful (unless working, work is srs bsnss), explorer, mischievous, hardened, good finder. His bio has more info :D [b]Type:[/b] Digital, Partial [b] Nameplate included?[/b] No [b]Additional notes:[/b] Can't think any :D
@CuQuoise

Awesome :DD I actually did the calculations on my phone with the $1=100g as base because I couldn't open the doc on it lol But I checked it with the doc now and it's pretty much the same :D And I found out I could go for partial instead of bust :)

I do believe it's time for Shor to be the model :D

Reference(s):
8442399_350.png

Character information: Storyteller, playful (unless working, work is srs bsnss), explorer, mischievous, hardened, good finder. His bio has more info :D

Type: Digital, Partial

Nameplate included? No

Additional notes: Can't think any :D
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
@CuQuoise Thank you! It's fine to include the tail if you want to, I just meant I prefer the blues and greens, if you wouldn't mind making the tail that sort of colour rather than the yellow, if you do include it :)

Your artwork is lovely c:
@CuQuoise Thank you! It's fine to include the tail if you want to, I just meant I prefer the blues and greens, if you wouldn't mind making the tail that sort of colour rather than the yellow, if you do include it :)

Your artwork is lovely c:
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
@OpalineTeardrops

I think I'm just going to open the order list up anyhow since there were only just enough responses to fill the slots I was offering XD That said, in about a little over a week I'm supposed to get some major schedule changes. I just wanted to give you a heads up in case I get slowed down over it all. I'll probably be getting close to starting your stuff around the same time.

I'll add you to the list, but let me know if you'd rather wait til I have a better idea of time frames.

Thank you for ordering more ^.^

@Nemalu Thank you! And perfect, regarding the tail. I have some too that have just one or two small things I'd change if they were art-ified XD

@Aava AAA! I've checked out Shor so many times I actually thought I might've already painted him - he seems so familiar to me XD Thank you for asking me to paint him =D
@OpalineTeardrops

I think I'm just going to open the order list up anyhow since there were only just enough responses to fill the slots I was offering XD That said, in about a little over a week I'm supposed to get some major schedule changes. I just wanted to give you a heads up in case I get slowed down over it all. I'll probably be getting close to starting your stuff around the same time.

I'll add you to the list, but let me know if you'd rather wait til I have a better idea of time frames.

Thank you for ordering more ^.^

@Nemalu Thank you! And perfect, regarding the tail. I have some too that have just one or two small things I'd change if they were art-ified XD

@Aava AAA! I've checked out Shor so many times I actually thought I might've already painted him - he seems so familiar to me XD Thank you for asking me to paint him =D
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
@opalineteardrops
I disappear early Feb to go Europe, but I am more than willing to wait for your art. You know this <3
@opalineteardrops
I disappear early Feb to go Europe, but I am more than willing to wait for your art. You know this <3
@cuquoise
I am clearly tired. See above.
@cuquoise
I am clearly tired. See above.
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52