Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Rayomz's Art Shop (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
The entire shop has been updated! NOT OPEN but I can add you to my ping list! <3
--
  • Updated 1:950 ratio.
  • "Human" and "Normal" are now the same thing (to avoid confusion on my part)
  • Style 1 Chibi price drop (600g -> 500g)
The entire shop has been updated! NOT OPEN but I can add you to my ping list! <3
--
  • Updated 1:950 ratio.
  • "Human" and "Normal" are now the same thing (to avoid confusion on my part)
  • Style 1 Chibi price drop (600g -> 500g)
@Rayomz May Ibe added to the pinglist please? Your style is beautiful!
@Rayomz May Ibe added to the pinglist please? Your style is beautiful!
3sKaKGc.png
gray » fr+3 » flight traveler
I'm kinda in the mood to draw for once! Not sure *how* much, so for now I'll have one slot open. First come first serve! If I feel like drawing more, I'll open more slots~

»» I'd love recoloured festival items or prismatic tokens for partial payment! ««

Average price in the AH have been around 350kt, but it varies by the item. Looking for items other than the Sanddune Rags (I have those)!

@Cherri @Popette @Tadi @Venusbeast @AristosAchaion3 @Yachi @Foxicle @minyoongi @CdrPhoenix @Niles @BaraBear @Tufira
I'm kinda in the mood to draw for once! Not sure *how* much, so for now I'll have one slot open. First come first serve! If I feel like drawing more, I'll open more slots~

»» I'd love recoloured festival items or prismatic tokens for partial payment! ««

Average price in the AH have been around 350kt, but it varies by the item. Looking for items other than the Sanddune Rags (I have those)!

@Cherri @Popette @Tadi @Venusbeast @AristosAchaion3 @Yachi @Foxicle @minyoongi @CdrPhoenix @Niles @BaraBear @Tufira
gl! ♥
gl! ♥
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
@Rayomz
Can I nab that slot and I'll fill it out within the hour or so? ; v ; I'm dealing with a handful at home right now but as soon as it settles down I'll fill out the form!
@Rayomz
Can I nab that slot and I'll fill it out within the hour or so? ; v ; I'm dealing with a handful at home right now but as soon as it settles down I'll fill out the form!
@Niles Yes!!
And with that, commissions are closed! (for now) (maybe)
@Niles Yes!!
And with that, commissions are closed! (for now) (maybe)
@Rayomz
MY BAD Didn't realize there wasn't a form, haha x)
Just to be sure, is it only one order per slot? :>
@Rayomz
MY BAD Didn't realize there wasn't a form, haha x)
Just to be sure, is it only one order per slot? :>
SCREAMS I MISSED IT NOOOOO
SCREAMS I MISSED IT NOOOOO
May I be added to the pinglist?
May I be added to the pinglist?
db300461106dc103d964c75cec705544a0633750.png
Need a dragon drawn?

Open for one or two Style 1 chibis or Normal Style dragons! Because I'm in the mood to draw something more detailed...
(Not taking any commissions for Style 2 or humans at this time)

@Cherri @Popette @Tadi @Venusbeast @AristosAchaion3 @Yachi @Foxicle @minyoongi @CdrPhoenix @Niles @BaraBear @Tufira @Nanabbi
Need a dragon drawn?

Open for one or two Style 1 chibis or Normal Style dragons! Because I'm in the mood to draw something more detailed...
(Not taking any commissions for Style 2 or humans at this time)

@Cherri @Popette @Tadi @Venusbeast @AristosAchaion3 @Yachi @Foxicle @minyoongi @CdrPhoenix @Niles @BaraBear @Tufira @Nanabbi
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18