Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shraiders art shop: tr/gems/usd
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[img]http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j366/NickShraider/Odelia_zpsijnymx4o.png[/img] For Amorah!
Odelia_zpsijnymx4o.png

For Amorah!
EMWzQs4.png
@Shraider

May I ask you to put me on your pinglist?
@Shraider

May I ask you to put me on your pinglist?
jbyQtHP.png
@Shraider

^ Ditto. Could I be added to the pinglist, please? c:
@Shraider

^ Ditto. Could I be added to the pinglist, please? c:
@BritishDinosaur @Nightfallen
Yup!! Sorry about the late reply! You're both on my ping list. ^^
@BritishDinosaur @Nightfallen
Yup!! Sorry about the late reply! You're both on my ping list. ^^
EMWzQs4.png
[img]http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j366/NickShraider/aristo_zpsoqwvvmhu.png[/img] One more down! Aristo for Aganna!
aristo_zpsoqwvvmhu.png

One more down! Aristo for Aganna!
EMWzQs4.png
@Shraider
Lord that art you did for Amorah is gorgeous. Could I be put on your pinglist please? I've got another old man who's due for a gijinka :)
@Shraider
Lord that art you did for Amorah is gorgeous. Could I be put on your pinglist please? I've got another old man who's due for a gijinka :)
322957f8b9cacc369600ca036b7a74cf85ddf5cf.gif
jonah + he/him + adult
#157379 + archives
@Drominus
Can do!!!!! :)
@Drominus
Can do!!!!! :)
EMWzQs4.png
@Shraider excuse me I do hate to be a bother but I have to ask D:

You price a full body is 800k, now does that include or disinclude coloring and such, are things like Fullbody sketches Priced the same amount or is everything colored and you don't do sketches or things of that liking?

@Shraider excuse me I do hate to be a bother but I have to ask D:

You price a full body is 800k, now does that include or disinclude coloring and such, are things like Fullbody sketches Priced the same amount or is everything colored and you don't do sketches or things of that liking?

U.D.A.T
@HellsPurestDevil

It's no problem at all. ^^
All of my prices are for fully colored and finished pieces. If you were looking for something less than that we could absolutely work out a discounted price, specially if it was just a sketch. :)

As of right now my shop is closed, there's a lot of stuff goin on in my life. But I could put you on my ping list if you were interested. :)
@HellsPurestDevil

It's no problem at all. ^^
All of my prices are for fully colored and finished pieces. If you were looking for something less than that we could absolutely work out a discounted price, specially if it was just a sketch. :)

As of right now my shop is closed, there's a lot of stuff goin on in my life. But I could put you on my ping list if you were interested. :)
EMWzQs4.png
@Shraider oh we could do that gladly :D I'm am looking into whether or not I'd want a fully colored piece or not since what I would want would cost nearly 1 million, going for the prices you have now, which while I wouldn't mind paying would certainly take me a while to make up, hence the question from before on whether or not that price retains to just colored pics or not o=

And would you be so kind as to put me on your ping list (:
@Shraider oh we could do that gladly :D I'm am looking into whether or not I'd want a fully colored piece or not since what I would want would cost nearly 1 million, going for the prices you have now, which while I wouldn't mind paying would certainly take me a while to make up, hence the question from before on whether or not that price retains to just colored pics or not o=

And would you be so kind as to put me on your ping list (:
U.D.A.T
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10