Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [GALA]Art (closed -still delivering art)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31
@JosephJoestar hello! do you still have chibi slots? :D i would like to claim one for snow if possible!
@JosephJoestar hello! do you still have chibi slots? :D i would like to claim one for snow if possible!
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@hokei I WANT ART Name: surfingpikachu FR numerical ID: 138000 Request Type: Grab Bag Grab Bag Choice (For grab bags - choose only one): Coloured Request Details: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12114702] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121148/12114702_350.png[/img] [/url] She has references on her bio (the first three pics are her current looks) Total cost= 700G Other: Hope it's fun to draw? :) ------------------------- @baelfin GIMME DEM ARTS Name: surfingpikachu User ID: 138000 Commission Type: bust Link to References: Stupid spoiled progen incoming [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12114702] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121148/12114702_350.png[/img] [/url] Extra info: cunning, ambitious, loves snakes, background to your choice. Bonus applicable?: yes / no Payment: (350kT) Paying in gems, so it would be 538 with your ratio? Bribes: Uuuh... well there's always the chance to include her cobra familiar? I'll toss one of my fairy apparel (gem fairies) if you do it? Idk I suck at bribes. ------------------------- @uniquex may I please be added to your pinglist for open spots too? :) Thank you!
@hokei
I WANT ART
Name: surfingpikachu
FR numerical ID: 138000
Request Type: Grab Bag
Grab Bag Choice (For grab bags - choose only one): Coloured
Request Details:
12114702_350.png

She has references on her bio (the first three pics are her current looks)
Total cost= 700G
Other: Hope it's fun to draw? :)

@baelfin
GIMME DEM ARTS
Name: surfingpikachu
User ID: 138000

Commission Type: bust
Link to References: Stupid spoiled progen incoming

12114702_350.png

Extra info: cunning, ambitious, loves snakes, background to your choice.

Bonus applicable?: yes / no
Payment: (350kT) Paying in gems, so it would be 538 with your ratio?
Bribes: Uuuh... well there's always the chance to include her cobra familiar? I'll toss one of my fairy apparel (gem fairies) if you do it? Idk I suck at bribes.

@uniquex may I please be added to your pinglist for open spots too? :) Thank you!
@surfingpikachu Oh my gosh she's beautiful *A* /super excited
@surfingpikachu Oh my gosh she's beautiful *A* /super excited
@hokei

I WANT ART hand it over
Name: lome
FR numerical ID: 68077
Request Type: chests (PM me if I haven't gotten them to you by Friday evening)
Grab Bag Choice (For grab bags - choose only one): n/a
Request Details: Juu again, the hardcore yakuza sniper with a core of steel and a radiant aura of competence (??)
Total cost chests 4ever
Other: or, you know, you could draw someone else if you wanted xD this is too hard
@hokei

I WANT ART hand it over
Name: lome
FR numerical ID: 68077
Request Type: chests (PM me if I haven't gotten them to you by Friday evening)
Grab Bag Choice (For grab bags - choose only one): n/a
Request Details: Juu again, the hardcore yakuza sniper with a core of steel and a radiant aura of competence (??)
Total cost chests 4ever
Other: or, you know, you could draw someone else if you wanted xD this is too hard

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@hokei yay :) I really love your style and the fact that it can change fom bag to bag makes it even more interesting. I have two questions, though.

1) can I send payment? OwO
2) you mention one order per person in your "stand". Does this mean only one comm during the gala or one dragon per order? when this is done I can ask for another? Because I really like your style ok
@hokei yay :) I really love your style and the fact that it can change fom bag to bag makes it even more interesting. I have two questions, though.

1) can I send payment? OwO
2) you mention one order per person in your "stand". Does this mean only one comm during the gala or one dragon per order? when this is done I can ask for another? Because I really like your style ok
@baelfin I've sent a pm about payment details will check back later tonight (and no rush if you want to work on others first)
@baelfin I've sent a pm about payment details will check back later tonight (and no rush if you want to work on others first)
@KIMJA Yah sure, what would you like me to draw?
@KIMJA Yah sure, what would you like me to draw?
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
@hokei

I knew I should've stayed up for rollover XD

Throw me a ping when your slots open please! I won't be able to snag another beautiful piece from you in March so this is my last shot for a while ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
@hokei

I knew I should've stayed up for rollover XD

Throw me a ping when your slots open please! I won't be able to snag another beautiful piece from you in March so this is my last shot for a while ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
@lome I feel like I've never drawn him before! Which is honestly super exciting because designing things for you is exciting you have the best way of describing your "competent" dragons xD

@surfingpikachu Yup you can send payment now! It's very unlikely that I'll re-open slots during Gala, but if I do, you're welcome to take another!

@everynne but sleeping is necessary! There's still a grab bag left, if you're interested, but if not, just FYI I won't be re-opening design slots for Gala, sorry!
(I'm so excited for the battle in March! xDD)
@lome I feel like I've never drawn him before! Which is honestly super exciting because designing things for you is exciting you have the best way of describing your "competent" dragons xD

@surfingpikachu Yup you can send payment now! It's very unlikely that I'll re-open slots during Gala, but if I do, you're welcome to take another!

@everynne but sleeping is necessary! There's still a grab bag left, if you're interested, but if not, just FYI I won't be re-opening design slots for Gala, sorry!
(I'm so excited for the battle in March! xDD)
@hokei haha, you drew him and his equally competent partner here, but that was a bit ago, so a new design is fine too!

... maybe I should gene my watermelon so you can gijinka it, huh xD
@hokei haha, you drew him and his equally competent partner here, but that was a bit ago, so a new design is fine too!

... maybe I should gene my watermelon so you can gijinka it, huh xD

lome with an L :D
buying art!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31