Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Momo's gijinka shop [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Drominus ill plop you on the list, i love the looks on him, very royal c:
if you could jot down some tidbits about his personality for me that would be amasze c:
@Drominus ill plop you on the list, i love the looks on him, very royal c:
if you could jot down some tidbits about his personality for me that would be amasze c:
*Lookit that, i got an Art shop!*
@Momofluff
Will do! Thanks :D
@Momofluff
Will do! Thanks :D
322957f8b9cacc369600ca036b7a74cf85ddf5cf.gif
jonah + he/him + adult
#157379 + archives
@Toriel Ah, allright, i have no idea how converting gems and treasure goes, i'm not very math.

As for the drawing! It depends a bit, Neprinny got a bit of extra treatment for being a lovely sweet bean (tips) i'd say my art has developed a bit neater lines tho, but i can roughen them up if you prefer that-
ill add you on the list!
@Toriel Ah, allright, i have no idea how converting gems and treasure goes, i'm not very math.

As for the drawing! It depends a bit, Neprinny got a bit of extra treatment for being a lovely sweet bean (tips) i'd say my art has developed a bit neater lines tho, but i can roughen them up if you prefer that-
ill add you on the list!
@Yaevinn ill plop you on the last slot, i might clear up more slots later if you want me to add you to the pinglist for future art?
@Yaevinn ill plop you on the last slot, i might clear up more slots later if you want me to add you to the pinglist for future art?
@momofluff would you mind adding me to pinglist?
@momofluff would you mind adding me to pinglist?
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
@Momofluff

That would be great thanks. Celebriann also has a bit of lore in his bio. Did you want payment now or after? :)
@Momofluff

That would be great thanks. Celebriann also has a bit of lore in his bio. Did you want payment now or after? :)
Fear the ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
@AtticaIonia ill add you :)

@Yaevinn i take payment after I've sketched up something that you approve of., ill send you a note! :D
@AtticaIonia ill add you :)

@Yaevinn i take payment after I've sketched up something that you approve of., ill send you a note! :D
@Momofluff

Alright! Seph has some lore here and in his bio, but here's a chronological rundown of his backstory and a brief thing about his personality, since it's not too well-explained in the bio.

- Seph was born as the second prince of a medium-sized clan, where he was coddled and looked after mainly by his sister, the princess and heiress Maki
- The clan was attacked by Serthis and dissolved, Seph became a orphan and rogue
- He ran into Angela, a swamp witch, who offered to take him on as a apprentice and teach him magic
- Seph refused (loudly), and she redirected him to a friend in the Shifting Expanse, where he received cybernetic enhancements
- had a brief, memorable stint as a pirate on a Water ship before applying for a Light forum / college
- He was accepted and graduated in four years, but stayed on to work and write for them

- Seph is a decent fighter, but he much prefers verbal combat to physical.
- He can't use magic without a amplifying sigil bc it gives him terrible headaches. He uses pre-made powders supplied by Angela instead (more like she went "Here, just in case." and it turned out to be literally everything he might possibly need. he takes it as a passive-aggressive jab at his fighting skills)
- Seph is naturally argumentative. He will fight you and your grandmother too.
- He is an awful tsundere and changes his mind about people frequently. It's just easier to be angry at people, especially if you expect that they're going to disappoint you.
- He's a diligent student and prolific writer. He's only happy (and quiet) when he's busy writing something.
- Perhaps unsurprisingly, Seph has a terrible sleep schedule.

Also, would you like payment now or after? I just saw this was answered above, sorry!
@Momofluff

Alright! Seph has some lore here and in his bio, but here's a chronological rundown of his backstory and a brief thing about his personality, since it's not too well-explained in the bio.

- Seph was born as the second prince of a medium-sized clan, where he was coddled and looked after mainly by his sister, the princess and heiress Maki
- The clan was attacked by Serthis and dissolved, Seph became a orphan and rogue
- He ran into Angela, a swamp witch, who offered to take him on as a apprentice and teach him magic
- Seph refused (loudly), and she redirected him to a friend in the Shifting Expanse, where he received cybernetic enhancements
- had a brief, memorable stint as a pirate on a Water ship before applying for a Light forum / college
- He was accepted and graduated in four years, but stayed on to work and write for them

- Seph is a decent fighter, but he much prefers verbal combat to physical.
- He can't use magic without a amplifying sigil bc it gives him terrible headaches. He uses pre-made powders supplied by Angela instead (more like she went "Here, just in case." and it turned out to be literally everything he might possibly need. he takes it as a passive-aggressive jab at his fighting skills)
- Seph is naturally argumentative. He will fight you and your grandmother too.
- He is an awful tsundere and changes his mind about people frequently. It's just easier to be angry at people, especially if you expect that they're going to disappoint you.
- He's a diligent student and prolific writer. He's only happy (and quiet) when he's busy writing something.
- Perhaps unsurprisingly, Seph has a terrible sleep schedule.

Also, would you like payment now or after? I just saw this was answered above, sorry!
gM1MTf9.png
@Momofluff

Aaaaaah! I can't believe missed you opening up T.T I need art of one of my pretty girls with wings. Darn you timezone differences!

Well, let's just hope I manage to grab a slot next time you open then!
@Momofluff

Aaaaaah! I can't believe missed you opening up T.T I need art of one of my pretty girls with wings. Darn you timezone differences!

Well, let's just hope I manage to grab a slot next time you open then!
Opening up the slots again! two slots, no bonus. working for Treasure~
Opening up the slots again! two slots, no bonus. working for Treasure~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8