Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Momo's gijinka shop [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Whirlwind678 added
@Whirlwind678 added
*Lookit that, i got an Art shop!*
@Momofluff I'd like to be added to the pinglist too please, if it's not too much trouble. :}
@Momofluff I'd like to be added to the pinglist too please, if it's not too much trouble. :}
bXu0kye_zpse19f64b8.png53mm85.jpgbXu0kye_zpse19f64b8.png
@momofluff ping list for when you open slots please :)
@momofluff ping list for when you open slots please :)
Sigs.png
@Momofluff Can I get added to your ping list please?
@Momofluff Can I get added to your ping list please?
@Momofluff could I be added to your pinglist please? your art is so lovely!
@Momofluff could I be added to your pinglist please? your art is so lovely!
dyf3akg.png
@Momofluff

Your art is like exactly my aesthetic, I'd love a ping when you've got open slots, I also have quite a bit of the 2014 festival stuff if you open another bribe slot as well.
@Momofluff

Your art is like exactly my aesthetic, I'd love a ping when you've got open slots, I also have quite a bit of the 2014 festival stuff if you open another bribe slot as well.
Accent Shop!

@AstriorHodenjik
Added you to the pinglist,but i dont take skins for the bribeslot sorry, only items.

@Astrologian
Thankes :D
ill add you to the pinglist, the bribeslot is just one opening at the time, as i dont want to be overwhelmed, i hope you understand.
@AstriorHodenjik
Added you to the pinglist,but i dont take skins for the bribeslot sorry, only items.

@Astrologian
Thankes :D
ill add you to the pinglist, the bribeslot is just one opening at the time, as i dont want to be overwhelmed, i hope you understand.
*Lookit that, i got an Art shop!*
@Momofluff

Yep, I assumed so. Thanks so much~
@Momofluff

Yep, I assumed so. Thanks so much~
Accent Shop!

@momofluff could I get a ping when you open
@momofluff could I get a ping when you open
rf2tsx4.pngZs5ariW.pngaJj1GZH.png
bump! this shop is beautiful and once I save up some more I will definitely be back!
bump! this shop is beautiful and once I save up some more I will definitely be back!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8