Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Spotted's Dragon Busts~ {filled)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Rads

Thank you very much! That wasn't necessary but I appreciate it very much! c: Will put you down for a slot now!
@Rads

Thank you very much! That wasn't necessary but I appreciate it very much! c: Will put you down for a slot now!
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

@spottedleaf115

Alright!!! Thank you so much again! uvu
@spottedleaf115

Alright!!! Thank you so much again! uvu
@Rads

Aaaaaannnndd done! Haha, I've been working on it since 18:22 FR time, once I started I couldn't stop so it's done earlier than I thought it would be!
235uhf.png

If there's anything you'd like changed let me know and I'll do my best to fix it, otherwise, I hope you like it and I'll send you a larger one through PM! (This one is sized perfectly for dragon bios, the other one would be just so you could see the details better.) C:
@Rads

Aaaaaannnndd done! Haha, I've been working on it since 18:22 FR time, once I started I couldn't stop so it's done earlier than I thought it would be!
235uhf.png

If there's anything you'd like changed let me know and I'll do my best to fix it, otherwise, I hope you like it and I'll send you a larger one through PM! (This one is sized perfectly for dragon bios, the other one would be just so you could see the details better.) C:
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

@spottedleaf125

Ahhhhhh!!! She's gorgeous! Her crown is perfect and her eyes are stunning! Thank you so much! I'll be sure to put it in her bio and leave credit to you for it! I will definitely be pointing people in your general direction whenever they need a commission done!

Thank you so much again :) !!
@spottedleaf125

Ahhhhhh!!! She's gorgeous! Her crown is perfect and her eyes are stunning! Thank you so much! I'll be sure to put it in her bio and leave credit to you for it! I will definitely be pointing people in your general direction whenever they need a commission done!

Thank you so much again :) !!
@spottedleaf125

Hi there! My friend Rads recommended you to me and I was wondering if I could commission you to draw my dragon Dariana? She's my queen and I would like for you to include her Amethyst Flourish Eye Piece and, if it's not too much trouble, the Gloomwillow Guide. If you think it's too complex, then you don't have to include it. I have the black scarf, the cyan scarf, a grey wolf cape, and a brown wolf cape to may you with in addition to treasure!
@spottedleaf125

Hi there! My friend Rads recommended you to me and I was wondering if I could commission you to draw my dragon Dariana? She's my queen and I would like for you to include her Amethyst Flourish Eye Piece and, if it's not too much trouble, the Gloomwillow Guide. If you think it's too complex, then you don't have to include it. I have the black scarf, the cyan scarf, a grey wolf cape, and a brown wolf cape to may you with in addition to treasure!
tumblr_o3rvwtb6jB1vnfs57o1_500h.jpg
@Rads

Glad you like it! ;u; I'll be sending you the larger version now! Thank you so much for coming here, and I appreciate that very much! c:

@LeoLion98

Hello! :D Sure thing! Gloomwillow Guide would be no trouble at all, I love those little things. ;u; Do you want just it's mist or would you like it in the bust as well along with Dariana? (It would be no extra charge.) The price would be 110,000 Treasure, but if you used the scarves or wolf capes as payment, then I'll figure, but first I need to know if you mean by black scarf Black and White scarf or Purple and Black, as the price of the two differ. ^^
@Rads

Glad you like it! ;u; I'll be sending you the larger version now! Thank you so much for coming here, and I appreciate that very much! c:

@LeoLion98

Hello! :D Sure thing! Gloomwillow Guide would be no trouble at all, I love those little things. ;u; Do you want just it's mist or would you like it in the bust as well along with Dariana? (It would be no extra charge.) The price would be 110,000 Treasure, but if you used the scarves or wolf capes as payment, then I'll figure, but first I need to know if you mean by black scarf Black and White scarf or Purple and Black, as the price of the two differ. ^^
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

@spottedleaf125

I would love if you could put it in the bust too! And the black and white scarf, not the purple and black.
@spottedleaf125

I would love if you could put it in the bust too! And the black and white scarf, not the purple and black.
@LeoLion98

Okay! So let's see...

Black and White Scarf is worth about 14,500 Treasure on the Auction House, as that seems to be the most common price.

Cyan Flair Scarf seems to be underpriced in the Auction House, so it's worth it's Market Place Price, which is 17,500 Treasure.

Those priced together would be worth 32,000 Treasure, which that would be subtracted from the the 110,000 and it would make it just 78,000 Treasure + The scarves, but....

The Brown Wolf Cape is worth about 29,000 Treasure on the Auction house, which would make the payment price 49,000 Treasure + The scarves and the brown wolf cape.

Then of course we have the Gray wolf cape which is about 38,000 Treasure Auction House, so then if you used both scarves, and both wolf capes, the price would be just....

11,000 Treasure + Both Scarves and Both wolf capes. It's really up to you about how much items to treasure you want to use. If you want to use all the apparel you offered as payment then you'd only be spending 11,000 pure Treasure. Are you more interested in paying mostly with items or mostly with treasure or just inbetween? Any is fine for me- Here, I'm sorry, I'm making this way more complicated than it could be. xP Basically you could pay:

78,000 Treasure + The Black and White Scarf & The Cyan Scarf

~Or~

49,000 Treasure + Both Scarves, and the brown wolf cape

~Or~

11,000 Treasure + Both Scarves, Both Wolf Capes.

It's up to you which one you'd rather do, all are the same value. ^^'
@LeoLion98

Okay! So let's see...

Black and White Scarf is worth about 14,500 Treasure on the Auction House, as that seems to be the most common price.

Cyan Flair Scarf seems to be underpriced in the Auction House, so it's worth it's Market Place Price, which is 17,500 Treasure.

Those priced together would be worth 32,000 Treasure, which that would be subtracted from the the 110,000 and it would make it just 78,000 Treasure + The scarves, but....

The Brown Wolf Cape is worth about 29,000 Treasure on the Auction house, which would make the payment price 49,000 Treasure + The scarves and the brown wolf cape.

Then of course we have the Gray wolf cape which is about 38,000 Treasure Auction House, so then if you used both scarves, and both wolf capes, the price would be just....

11,000 Treasure + Both Scarves and Both wolf capes. It's really up to you about how much items to treasure you want to use. If you want to use all the apparel you offered as payment then you'd only be spending 11,000 pure Treasure. Are you more interested in paying mostly with items or mostly with treasure or just inbetween? Any is fine for me- Here, I'm sorry, I'm making this way more complicated than it could be. xP Basically you could pay:

78,000 Treasure + The Black and White Scarf & The Cyan Scarf

~Or~

49,000 Treasure + Both Scarves, and the brown wolf cape

~Or~

11,000 Treasure + Both Scarves, Both Wolf Capes.

It's up to you which one you'd rather do, all are the same value. ^^'
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

@spottedleaf125

I would like to give you all of the items and 11,000 treasure if you don't mind!
@spottedleaf125

I would like to give you all of the items and 11,000 treasure if you don't mind!
@LeoLion98

That'd be fine! Send payment and I'll secure you a slot and then start work on the bust! :3
@LeoLion98

That'd be fine! Send payment and I'll secure you a slot and then start work on the bust! :3
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21