Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Spotted's Dragon Busts~ {filled)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
Bump~!
Bump~!
bLHSvWl.png
(@Skyheart Thanks!)

Bumping again! ^^
(@Skyheart Thanks!)

Bumping again! ^^
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

@Spottedleaf125 I looked through this whole art thread, and oh my gosh your art is awesome! I wish I could get some, but I'm broke ;v;
@Spottedleaf125 I looked through this whole art thread, and oh my gosh your art is awesome! I wish I could get some, but I'm broke ;v;
120px-Th155Yukari3.png Girls are now preparing,
please wait warmly and have some tea.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
@PrincessRibbons

Ah thank you so much! c: I know the feeling too, I'm low on treasure very often, because I always end up looking at cute dragons and then I buy them, then I buy apparel (usually expensive) and then by that time I'm broke. x-x I'd recommend bookmarking this, and just give me an alert once you have enough if you're still interested, and remember that you can pay with certain items as well. c:

I need to be heading offline, but I should be back online tomorrow at some point!
@PrincessRibbons

Ah thank you so much! c: I know the feeling too, I'm low on treasure very often, because I always end up looking at cute dragons and then I buy them, then I buy apparel (usually expensive) and then by that time I'm broke. x-x I'd recommend bookmarking this, and just give me an alert once you have enough if you're still interested, and remember that you can pay with certain items as well. c:

I need to be heading offline, but I should be back online tomorrow at some point!
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

@Spottedleaf125 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21026246][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/210263/21026246_350.png[/img][/url] Could I have my male skydancer Deputy done, with his scarf, eyes and rose. How much would it cost if its all possible? Because if its over 110kt then it it might be a while till I could pay, so if thats the case keep in mind that I will probably still want it done (love your style) but I may forget. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21158073][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/211581/21158073_350.png[/img][/url] And possibly when I've aculmlated enough treasure could my male coatl Dymura done with his hat and eyes. Do I spy a double discount, or is that just a lump of dirt in the distance.
@Spottedleaf125

21026246_350.png

Could I have my male skydancer Deputy done, with his scarf, eyes and rose. How much would it cost if its all possible? Because if its over 110kt then it it might be a while till I could pay, so if thats the case keep in mind that I will probably still want it done (love your style) but I may forget.

21158073_350.png

And possibly when I've aculmlated enough treasure could my male coatl Dymura done with his hat and eyes.
Do I spy a double discount, or is that just a lump of dirt in the distance.
themarven101_marvem_by_dibellezza-dagqydc.png
@Marven101

Oh man that last sentence. xD That made me laugh. ^^ I'll see what I can do! First, let's add up how much they would be separate.

Deputy would be as all are, base price 100kt, each piece of apparel is 5kt, so that adds up to just 115kt, only 5kt over your budget of 110kt.

Dymura would be 110kt.

Together they'd be 225kt, without a discount but...

How about I take 80kt off and let you combine both dragons into one slot once you accumulate enough treasure and send payment? It'd be only then 145kt for two dragons. Sound good?
@Marven101

Oh man that last sentence. xD That made me laugh. ^^ I'll see what I can do! First, let's add up how much they would be separate.

Deputy would be as all are, base price 100kt, each piece of apparel is 5kt, so that adds up to just 115kt, only 5kt over your budget of 110kt.

Dymura would be 110kt.

Together they'd be 225kt, without a discount but...

How about I take 80kt off and let you combine both dragons into one slot once you accumulate enough treasure and send payment? It'd be only then 145kt for two dragons. Sound good?
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

@spottedleaf125

thanks that'd be awesome, glad you liked the last sentence.

I should be able to accumulate enough treasure for you soon enough.

once i find another set of the April eyes and a nice hat I'll probably be back for another.

your discounts are very generous, thanks once again.
@spottedleaf125

thanks that'd be awesome, glad you liked the last sentence.

I should be able to accumulate enough treasure for you soon enough.

once i find another set of the April eyes and a nice hat I'll probably be back for another.

your discounts are very generous, thanks once again.
@Marven101

No problem! c: Alright, see you soon hopefully, I look forward to drawing those dragons! ^^
@Marven101

No problem! c: Alright, see you soon hopefully, I look forward to drawing those dragons! ^^
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

@Marven101

34fbamw.png

Alright! So I got Deputy done! What do you think? If anything needs changed just let me know and I'll do my best to fix it! If all is good then I'll send you a larger version and I'll start work on Dymura tomorrow! c:
@Marven101

34fbamw.png

Alright! So I got Deputy done! What do you think? If anything needs changed just let me know and I'll do my best to fix it! If all is good then I'll send you a larger version and I'll start work on Dymura tomorrow! c:
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

@spottedleaf125

He is buitifull, didn't expect it to be done that quickly.

Deputy is perfect, thank you so much.

Could Dymura get his birdskulls in if its no hassle, I can pay you the extra tresure.
@spottedleaf125

He is buitifull, didn't expect it to be done that quickly.

Deputy is perfect, thank you so much.

Could Dymura get his birdskulls in if its no hassle, I can pay you the extra tresure.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21