Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Spotted's Dragon Busts~ {filled)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Spottedleaf125

Argh I want a dragon drawing so bad but I'm so broke!!!! When I get the money I'll try and ping u back. Could I see so,e more examples of your art in the meantime?
@Spottedleaf125

Argh I want a dragon drawing so bad but I'm so broke!!!! When I get the money I'll try and ping u back. Could I see so,e more examples of your art in the meantime?
@spottedleaf125

Hello! Can I be added to your ping list? I'm very interested in getting a commission done c:
@spottedleaf125

Hello! Can I be added to your ping list? I'm very interested in getting a commission done c:
@Chill20

Hello! Okay, and of course! I'll post a couple after this. c:

@Rads

Sure! Glad to hear! Anything in particular you'd like to be pinged for?
@Chill20

Hello! Okay, and of course! I'll post a couple after this. c:

@Rads

Sure! Glad to hear! Anything in particular you'd like to be pinged for?
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

@Chill20

More examples, most of these are from doodle/draw the dragon above you threads.

2nlhc2w.png
One of Shadowflame777's dragons (he's my brother)

~~

30n9e37.png
Birdskull's Bicker

~~

2iapjr8.png
hooman000's Charcoal

~~

2n03psg.png
Silverpine's Caelina

~~

j5gw89.png
frozenpumpkin's Lliant
@Chill20

More examples, most of these are from doodle/draw the dragon above you threads.

2nlhc2w.png
One of Shadowflame777's dragons (he's my brother)

~~

30n9e37.png
Birdskull's Bicker

~~

2iapjr8.png
hooman000's Charcoal

~~

2n03psg.png
Silverpine's Caelina

~~

j5gw89.png
frozenpumpkin's Lliant
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

@spottedleaf125
I just got off work, sorry if this is late!!! I would really like to be pinged for a bust commission for one of my dragons

(I've been on this site since 2014 and this my first time conversing on the forum so sorry if I sound a bit stupid. I'm still getting used to the forum slang and such uwu)
@spottedleaf125
I just got off work, sorry if this is late!!! I would really like to be pinged for a bust commission for one of my dragons

(I've been on this site since 2014 and this my first time conversing on the forum so sorry if I sound a bit stupid. I'm still getting used to the forum slang and such uwu)
@Rads

No no it's fine you don't sound unintelligent at all! I think we're both confusing each other, seeing as this is the first time you're posting on the forums and this is the first time I've ever had a ping list for anything.

Usually from what I've observed, people get added to ping lists for when slots open again if they're currently closed, for when new content is added, or new rules/price changes are put into effect, or all of the above. All my slots are open, so in order for me to ping/alert you about me doing a commission for one of your dragons, you would need to claim a slot, and by doing that I would need you tell me which one of your dragons you would like drawn, what apparel you'd like on them if any at all, and what you like to use as payment (treasure, gems, items listed on the front page, mixed payment, etc) and I would then tell you how much it would cost, you would send payment, I would put you down for a slot, and then I'd begin work on your commission, and ping you once it was done.

Here is a great place that has many of the forum slangs/abbreviations with their meanings. c:
@Rads

No no it's fine you don't sound unintelligent at all! I think we're both confusing each other, seeing as this is the first time you're posting on the forums and this is the first time I've ever had a ping list for anything.

Usually from what I've observed, people get added to ping lists for when slots open again if they're currently closed, for when new content is added, or new rules/price changes are put into effect, or all of the above. All my slots are open, so in order for me to ping/alert you about me doing a commission for one of your dragons, you would need to claim a slot, and by doing that I would need you tell me which one of your dragons you would like drawn, what apparel you'd like on them if any at all, and what you like to use as payment (treasure, gems, items listed on the front page, mixed payment, etc) and I would then tell you how much it would cost, you would send payment, I would put you down for a slot, and then I'd begin work on your commission, and ping you once it was done.

Here is a great place that has many of the forum slangs/abbreviations with their meanings. c:
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

helping bump
helping bump
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@spottedleaf125

Ok, thank you so much for clearing this up! and that link actually helped me out a lot more than you know!! I was very interested in getting a commission done for my dragon Radis. Shes the queen of my lair and I was very interested in getting art done of her. The only thing I would ask is that you would include her Crown of Bones and her Head Bandages. I have a little over 172k to spend and iv'e got a set of the inkwell feathered wings that i could use as payment as well.

@spottedleaf125

Ok, thank you so much for clearing this up! and that link actually helped me out a lot more than you know!! I was very interested in getting a commission done for my dragon Radis. Shes the queen of my lair and I was very interested in getting art done of her. The only thing I would ask is that you would include her Crown of Bones and her Head Bandages. I have a little over 172k to spend and iv'e got a set of the inkwell feathered wings that i could use as payment as well.

@Lisegathe

(Thank you! ^^)

@Rads

No problem, glad to help! c:

Alright, lovely dragon! Okay, base price is 100,000 treasure, plus two pieces of apparel would make it 110,000.

If you pay with Inkwell Feathered Wings, since they are harder to find, I price them at most common AH price in treasure, aka the most listings with that amount, and currently that is 55,000 Treasure (three listings with that price last time I checked), so that comes to....

55,000 Treasure + Inkwell Feathered Wings, would be the price. c:
@Lisegathe

(Thank you! ^^)

@Rads

No problem, glad to help! c:

Alright, lovely dragon! Okay, base price is 100,000 treasure, plus two pieces of apparel would make it 110,000.

If you pay with Inkwell Feathered Wings, since they are harder to find, I price them at most common AH price in treasure, aka the most listings with that amount, and currently that is 55,000 Treasure (three listings with that price last time I checked), so that comes to....

55,000 Treasure + Inkwell Feathered Wings, would be the price. c:
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

@spottedleaf125

Thank you! She's one of the first dragons I've ever had so i figured it would be nice c:

And I'm willing to pay with the set of inkwell feathered wings and 70k ( just because I know from experience what it's like to do commissions and I wanted to pay you a little more for your pretty art!!)

I'll send the payment over right now while I'm thinking about it :)
@spottedleaf125

Thank you! She's one of the first dragons I've ever had so i figured it would be nice c:

And I'm willing to pay with the set of inkwell feathered wings and 70k ( just because I know from experience what it's like to do commissions and I wanted to pay you a little more for your pretty art!!)

I'll send the payment over right now while I'm thinking about it :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21