Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -º [DRAKO ATSUME] º-
@StevenHolt

Please add me to the pinglist ^_^

Also my friend is interested in if you ever make wildclaws available because those are his fave
@StevenHolt

Please add me to the pinglist ^_^

Also my friend is interested in if you ever make wildclaws available because those are his fave
tumblr_inline_mlln9p4wNm1qz4rgp.pnglchUSD2.jpgj8GOEnK.pngN7UiDwk.jpgtumblr_inline_mlln9t6E1Q1qz4rgp.png
@StevenHolt

This is a wonderful thing you've created I need all of them. Add me to the pinglist please!
@StevenHolt

This is a wonderful thing you've created I need all of them. Add me to the pinglist please!
5416.png
turtle here! i collect turtle shells so feel free to message me and i'll buy any that you have. also, here's a link to my dragon sell (it's a hatchery), feel free to check it out!
5417.png
@SteveHolt

DEFINITELY interested once you add imperials. Can I be added to the ping list, too?

edit: realized i double pinged you! so sorry about the spam, i had forgotten i had asked to be pinged already!
@SteveHolt

DEFINITELY interested once you add imperials. Can I be added to the ping list, too?

edit: realized i double pinged you! so sorry about the spam, i had forgotten i had asked to be pinged already!
@SteveHolt Could I be added to the pinglist? c:
@SteveHolt Could I be added to the pinglist? c:
@SteveHolt
OH MY GOD these are amazing and coatl are the perfect dragons for them. ;w; Could you add me to your pinglist please?
@SteveHolt
OH MY GOD these are amazing and coatl are the perfect dragons for them. ;w; Could you add me to your pinglist please?
15586.png 34821.png 6347.png✫ ✫ ✫ ✫
@SteveHolt if you ever do mirror I'd love to know
@SteveHolt if you ever do mirror I'd love to know
boxparts.gif
@StevenHolt, could I be put on the Pinglist please?
@StevenHolt, could I be put on the Pinglist please?
sdSRvlV.png
@SteveHolt

Please pinglist me~!
@SteveHolt

Please pinglist me~!
qCJC5AV.png
@SteveHolt

I would love to go on the pinglist!
@SteveHolt

I would love to go on the pinglist!
2BsoOJR.png
hello i collect broken bottles please lmk if you have any going spare thank u