Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ever Arts Shoppe (Ping List Open!)
1 2 3 4
Bumps the wife's thread!
Bumps the wife's thread!
plaguefull.png
@Kitari
Huzzah! :D
My account is older but I have nothing to show for it. xD

I've been doing alright. How about yourself? :>
@Kitari
Huzzah! :D
My account is older but I have nothing to show for it. xD

I've been doing alright. How about yourself? :>
@kitari Name/ID: Chocoli, #53634 Type of art wanted: Dragon, Colored! Character/Dragon wanted: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2980062] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29801/2980062_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: Pretty chill. Friendly. Favorite activity is sleeping. Background: Transparent please! Pay Method: T
@kitari
Name/ID: Chocoli, #53634
Type of art wanted: Dragon, Colored!
Character/Dragon wanted:
2980062_350.png

Personality: Pretty chill. Friendly. Favorite activity is sleeping.
Background: Transparent please!
Pay Method: T
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
@Aki Perhaps, but some of your dragons would sell for a heck of a lot of money, as old as they are!
I've been aight. Busy! But aight.

@Chocoli Added!

@ All: Sorry for lateness on any progress. Work has been killer this week. I'm hoping to get through orders this weekend tho!
@Aki Perhaps, but some of your dragons would sell for a heck of a lot of money, as old as they are!
I've been aight. Busy! But aight.

@Chocoli Added!

@ All: Sorry for lateness on any progress. Work has been killer this week. I'm hoping to get through orders this weekend tho!
hYK4ogH.gif
@Kitari How advanced are your expressions on dragons, or translating human expressions onto dragons? This guy needs all the art but I am quite picky. He needs an 'exaggerated' look, but beside that little detail to the body.

If you think you can do his character justice (look at the (dragon) art he already has/search for "Dwight Frye Renfield 1931" on Google to get a clue (the first 16 images are purely him, without mis-named actors with images carrying his name)), please put me on the pinglist while I decide what to order for him. :3
@Kitari How advanced are your expressions on dragons, or translating human expressions onto dragons? This guy needs all the art but I am quite picky. He needs an 'exaggerated' look, but beside that little detail to the body.

If you think you can do his character justice (look at the (dragon) art he already has/search for "Dwight Frye Renfield 1931" on Google to get a clue (the first 16 images are purely him, without mis-named actors with images carrying his name)), please put me on the pinglist while I decide what to order for him. :3
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@Mutation I've actually just begun drawing dragons (the examples in thread are the only ones I have), but dang if that doesn't look fun! How about (once I clear my backlog) I do it as a 5 minute sketch (don't usually do dragons for that, but I'll make an exception), and if you like where it's headed, I'll clean it up to a full one? If it ain't to your liking, then you're only out 5k.
@Mutation I've actually just begun drawing dragons (the examples in thread are the only ones I have), but dang if that doesn't look fun! How about (once I clear my backlog) I do it as a 5 minute sketch (don't usually do dragons for that, but I'll make an exception), and if you like where it's headed, I'll clean it up to a full one? If it ain't to your liking, then you're only out 5k.
hYK4ogH.gif
@Kitari That sounds like a plan! I do want the piece specifically lined like the second or third dragon piece you've done, the first one is a little too chibi-like for my tastes.
@Kitari That sounds like a plan! I do want the piece specifically lined like the second or third dragon piece you've done, the first one is a little too chibi-like for my tastes.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@Kitari I love your art!!:333 Is there any slot open ?? Name/ID: Kiryo Type of art wanted: 5 minute sketch Character/Dragon wanted: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16860597] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/168606/16860597_350.png[/img] [/url] Gijinka design: she has ginjika design in her bio c: Background: default parchment Pay Method: Treasure Anything else: please don't forget her dark under-eye circles and freckle ;v;
@Kitari
I love your art!!:333 Is there any slot open ??
Name/ID: Kiryo
Type of art wanted: 5 minute sketch
Character/Dragon wanted:
16860597_350.png

Gijinka design: she has ginjika design in her bio c:
Background: default parchment
Pay Method: Treasure
Anything else: please don't forget her dark under-eye circles and freckle ;v;
1909391_n5t78myY5g3IX7h.png
@Whirlwind678 Work's been crap lately, and I haven't had much (read: any) time to art between that and the Gala. But I did manage to squeeze in your 5 minute! I hope you don't mind that I gave her a broken horn to match her scars. [img]http://i.imgur.com/3r4J0Dd.jpg[/img] Hoping to get the rest done in the next couple days. (See peeps, this is why I don't take money up front.)
@Whirlwind678 Work's been crap lately, and I haven't had much (read: any) time to art between that and the Gala. But I did manage to squeeze in your 5 minute! I hope you don't mind that I gave her a broken horn to match her scars.

3r4J0Dd.jpg

Hoping to get the rest done in the next couple days. (See peeps, this is why I don't take money up front.)
hYK4ogH.gif
@Kitari Thanks, she looks awesome and I'm sending the money now.
@Kitari Thanks, she looks awesome and I'm sending the money now.
1 2 3 4