Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tales from the Star Wood: NEW
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@brianna100 - I'm so going to order a few bios from you when I have enough treasure omg

@HisHeartlessKing

Pinging myself so I can go back to it when I have the treasure omg
@brianna100 - I'm so going to order a few bios from you when I have enough treasure omg

@HisHeartlessKing

Pinging myself so I can go back to it when I have the treasure omg
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko10_500.png
@HisHeartlessKing oh, thank you so much!
@HisHeartlessKing oh, thank you so much!
Kingdom Come: Clan Lore Story | Hope: Diary of a Slave |Tales from the Star Wood: Writing Shop | Hatchery | Leveling Service
@Brianna100 Will you do some OOC lair reviews? I don't have many bios, but if you want to I suggest doing Maja at least, then you can choose the other 5 c:
@Brianna100 Will you do some OOC lair reviews? I don't have many bios, but if you want to I suggest doing Maja at least, then you can choose the other 5 c:
Rezzie| They/Them |21| +3 hours
I’ve been gone for like a year I’m lost. Self Taught Artist, I make monsters
@Fairygeno sure, I can do that! You want me to review 6 dragons?
@Fairygeno sure, I can do that! You want me to review 6 dragons?
Kingdom Come: Clan Lore Story | Hope: Diary of a Slave |Tales from the Star Wood: Writing Shop | Hatchery | Leveling Service
@Brianna100 Yup! I'l send you the 3000 c:
@Brianna100 Yup! I'l send you the 3000 c:
Rezzie| They/Them |21| +3 hours
I’ve been gone for like a year I’m lost. Self Taught Artist, I make monsters
2 more slots left, get 'em while you can!
2 more slots left, get 'em while you can!
@brianna100

Would it be possible to buy 2 Novels for 450k (225k each) total in which I would pay 100% up front.
@brianna100

Would it be possible to buy 2 Novels for 450k (225k each) total in which I would pay 100% up front.
21bkl7q.jpg
@Eons they're only 100k each, but my brother says he'd be willing to do that and I'd be willing too. We have a system for writing a novel in a month so we could probably get those done in about two or three months, give or take some time.
@Eons they're only 100k each, but my brother says he'd be willing to do that and I'd be willing too. We have a system for writing a novel in a month so we could probably get those done in about two or three months, give or take some time.
@brianna100
I do realize that they were only 100k each but I've written books and I know how hard it is so I was willing to pay extra, that's all think of it like a tip. And take however long you need.
@brianna100
I do realize that they were only 100k each but I've written books and I know how hard it is so I was willing to pay extra, that's all think of it like a tip. And take however long you need.
21bkl7q.jpg
@Eons okay! Just message me with all of the details you want for the books, the characters you want included, a basic plotline (beginning/middle/end) and if you are okay with me posting them in the creative corner section of the forum or if you want to keep them private.
@Eons okay! Just message me with all of the details you want for the books, the characters you want included, a basic plotline (beginning/middle/end) and if you are okay with me posting them in the creative corner section of the forum or if you want to keep them private.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12