Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Coding @Ri's (REVAMPING)
1 2 3 4
@MagicalPudding

Thanks for the bump!
@MagicalPudding

Thanks for the bump!
IMG_4200.png
@Riverspell
Mhm!
@Riverspell
Mhm!
@Riverspell
A question before I start filling everything out...
How much would something like Nierie's bio cost? 'v'
@Riverspell
A question before I start filling everything out...
How much would something like Nierie's bio cost? 'v'
@Sneakychu

Bios are 15kT flat for just the coding. If you want a basic variation on Nierie's, instead of brand new but similar, it'd be about 7kT. Depending on what changes you wanted. Since most of the coding would be done.

Should you want similar drawn artwork, the price will be much higher. Manipulated graphics are cheaper than drawn if you're concerned about funds but want images to go with the code. =)

I'll try and respond as promptly as I can. Christmas festivities are keeping me busy today!
@Sneakychu

Bios are 15kT flat for just the coding. If you want a basic variation on Nierie's, instead of brand new but similar, it'd be about 7kT. Depending on what changes you wanted. Since most of the coding would be done.

Should you want similar drawn artwork, the price will be much higher. Manipulated graphics are cheaper than drawn if you're concerned about funds but want images to go with the code. =)

I'll try and respond as promptly as I can. Christmas festivities are keeping me busy today!
IMG_4200.png
@Riverspell
ovo Yes, I wanted something similar to hers because I have a few art pieces incoming and I think it's a great layout for a drawn pic of my dragons and then their gijinka/human forms uvu

would it be possible for me to just use it for all my bbs and return for minor changes depending on pieces? Or?

like i was also wanting some icons put in too, but am not yet sure which i want :c.

I know there's a forum to fill out, I just wanted to ask these things so I knew what I was filling out xD

ALSO NO WORRIES! I am aware it is Christmas.
My festivities are kinda dying down, so I am doing FR stuffs ovo
@Riverspell
ovo Yes, I wanted something similar to hers because I have a few art pieces incoming and I think it's a great layout for a drawn pic of my dragons and then their gijinka/human forms uvu

would it be possible for me to just use it for all my bbs and return for minor changes depending on pieces? Or?

like i was also wanting some icons put in too, but am not yet sure which i want :c.

I know there's a forum to fill out, I just wanted to ask these things so I knew what I was filling out xD

ALSO NO WORRIES! I am aware it is Christmas.
My festivities are kinda dying down, so I am doing FR stuffs ovo
@Sneakychu

You're totally alright! Questions are great, they make sure you get what you want. And I totally don't mind answering any and all of them. :D

It's totally alright if you use it for all of your dragons! No rule against that. Just don't resell it, give it out, claim it as your own etc. That's really my only rules toward using them! You've bought it so why shouldn't you use it? lol

If you want small changes made for different dragons, it'll only be 1,000 for each dragons edit. Since the code is done and all. Should it be major changes it may be higher but not by much. =)

I have place holders that can go where the icons eventually will. If your edit for other dragons is just placing images and not additional coding, I won't charge for that. It's no problem to change them out and I can even tell you how to do it on your own!

Yeah, Christmas can be busy. It's 7pm now and I'm just getting a chance to sit down and reply to you. Such insanity! Got other stuff to do too so it may be tomorrow before I can reply again. My apologies!
@Sneakychu

You're totally alright! Questions are great, they make sure you get what you want. And I totally don't mind answering any and all of them. :D

It's totally alright if you use it for all of your dragons! No rule against that. Just don't resell it, give it out, claim it as your own etc. That's really my only rules toward using them! You've bought it so why shouldn't you use it? lol

If you want small changes made for different dragons, it'll only be 1,000 for each dragons edit. Since the code is done and all. Should it be major changes it may be higher but not by much. =)

I have place holders that can go where the icons eventually will. If your edit for other dragons is just placing images and not additional coding, I won't charge for that. It's no problem to change them out and I can even tell you how to do it on your own!

Yeah, Christmas can be busy. It's 7pm now and I'm just getting a chance to sit down and reply to you. Such insanity! Got other stuff to do too so it may be tomorrow before I can reply again. My apologies!
IMG_4200.png
@Riverspell

USERNAME: Sneakychu
ORDER TYPE: custom biography (I think?)
ORDER NAME:
PAYMENT TYPE: Treasure

DESCRIPTION: Well, for each of my main lore dragons I have a Gijinka piece and a bust of their dragon self. So incorporating the two images somehow would be gnarly. I am going to have the dragon busts be smaller, and the gijinkas are all at least wasit-ups (but I do have one or two headshots so meh). I wouldn't mind icons that I can use either for image codes, or for slapping in a small preview of art if I get more of 'em done 'v'

I plan on using it for RP,
so a section where I can write about personality/traits/jjob/hobbies/etc that's separate from the lore would be coolio.

MEDIA PROVIDED?: I am a coding noob, so I don't have anything like this. I'd like something clean and not overly cluttered... but maybe a sort of elegant appeal?

SPECIAL REQUESTS: if you need me to send some examples of the art I plan on using, let me know xD might give you a better idea. I tried to order multiple pieces from the same artist, but it doesn't always work out this way sadly.
@Riverspell

USERNAME: Sneakychu
ORDER TYPE: custom biography (I think?)
ORDER NAME:
PAYMENT TYPE: Treasure

DESCRIPTION: Well, for each of my main lore dragons I have a Gijinka piece and a bust of their dragon self. So incorporating the two images somehow would be gnarly. I am going to have the dragon busts be smaller, and the gijinkas are all at least wasit-ups (but I do have one or two headshots so meh). I wouldn't mind icons that I can use either for image codes, or for slapping in a small preview of art if I get more of 'em done 'v'

I plan on using it for RP,
so a section where I can write about personality/traits/jjob/hobbies/etc that's separate from the lore would be coolio.

MEDIA PROVIDED?: I am a coding noob, so I don't have anything like this. I'd like something clean and not overly cluttered... but maybe a sort of elegant appeal?

SPECIAL REQUESTS: if you need me to send some examples of the art I plan on using, let me know xD might give you a better idea. I tried to order multiple pieces from the same artist, but it doesn't always work out this way sadly.
@Sneakychu

Got it! I've got clean up to do but I'll message you at some point today to make sure I understand it all correctly. From there I'll get to work!
@Sneakychu

Got it! I've got clean up to do but I'll message you at some point today to make sure I understand it all correctly. From there I'll get to work!
IMG_4200.png
@Riverspell
No worries. I had extra festivities today, so I know the feels about being busy.
@Riverspell
No worries. I had extra festivities today, so I know the feels about being busy.
@Riverspell Could u please help me, i love everything u do and would like to get some done but not sure which pack. I have a few things done already. If you could advice me what your option would be?
@Riverspell Could u please help me, i love everything u do and would like to get some done but not sure which pack. I have a few things done already. If you could advice me what your option would be?
Untitled_2.png
1 2 3 4