Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Coding @Ri's (REVAMPING)
1 2 3 4
USERNAME: brilliantsky
ORDER TYPE: code
ORDER NAME: biography
PAYMENT TYPE: treasure

DESCRIPTION: so the bio I want is one that I'm going to use as a template for all my dragons.

First, I'd like the dragon's name somewhere prominent, and right next to/below/near it, somewhere that I can give them a title.

My clan is a university, so I'd like a place where I can list the year a dragon is in (first year, second year, etc.), their major, the classes they're taking, and their teachers. These things I'd like in more of a list-type format.

I'd also like separate sections for history and personality, as well as a place where I can describe any ongoing research experiments they have. These will be in paragraph format.

Other than that, places for a few icons would be nice; exactly how many depends on where they best fit in naturally. You can just use random placeholder icons since I'm going to be using this as a template.

I have no preference for how each of these individual elements are laid out, so long as they're somewhere in there.

MEDIA PROVIDED?: Use whatever brushes/fonts/colors you think look the coolest! For the icons, use any you want, and since I'm using this template for most of my dragons, I'll change out the icons to what I like best for each dragon.

SPECIAL REQUESTS: Anything specific or unique you want? Maybe something that didn't fit into the other questions? Go ahead and leave it here!

@riverspell here's the bio comission I messaged you about!
USERNAME: brilliantsky
ORDER TYPE: code
ORDER NAME: biography
PAYMENT TYPE: treasure

DESCRIPTION: so the bio I want is one that I'm going to use as a template for all my dragons.

First, I'd like the dragon's name somewhere prominent, and right next to/below/near it, somewhere that I can give them a title.

My clan is a university, so I'd like a place where I can list the year a dragon is in (first year, second year, etc.), their major, the classes they're taking, and their teachers. These things I'd like in more of a list-type format.

I'd also like separate sections for history and personality, as well as a place where I can describe any ongoing research experiments they have. These will be in paragraph format.

Other than that, places for a few icons would be nice; exactly how many depends on where they best fit in naturally. You can just use random placeholder icons since I'm going to be using this as a template.

I have no preference for how each of these individual elements are laid out, so long as they're somewhere in there.

MEDIA PROVIDED?: Use whatever brushes/fonts/colors you think look the coolest! For the icons, use any you want, and since I'm using this template for most of my dragons, I'll change out the icons to what I like best for each dragon.

SPECIAL REQUESTS: Anything specific or unique you want? Maybe something that didn't fit into the other questions? Go ahead and leave it here!

@riverspell here's the bio comission I messaged you about!
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
@brilliantsky

I'll get to it!

TO ANYONE NEW COMING IN

This shop is on a brief hiatus while I complete my current pile of stuff to do (not all art thread related). Soon enough I'll be open again with a couple new items and some small edits. :D
@brilliantsky

I'll get to it!

TO ANYONE NEW COMING IN

This shop is on a brief hiatus while I complete my current pile of stuff to do (not all art thread related). Soon enough I'll be open again with a couple new items and some small edits. :D
IMG_4200.png
We're Back Open!

Currently my artwork and graphics options have been withdrawn while I offer "stained glass" art for USD. So that I have time to devote to that.

Coding is still available! I do bios, profiles, and posts. Feel free to ping or message me with any questions. :D
We're Back Open!

Currently my artwork and graphics options have been withdrawn while I offer "stained glass" art for USD. So that I have time to devote to that.

Coding is still available! I do bios, profiles, and posts. Feel free to ping or message me with any questions. :D
IMG_4200.png
< - - UP - - >
< - - UP - - >
IMG_4200.png
1 2 3 4