Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sleepersharks Draws
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@sleepersharks I'd love some art! I'll gladly take a slot for b/w headshot. Not a dragon but instead a bird. The head to be like a double-headed eagle but instead a raven. One head shrieking and the other...well they can't really smile. Puffed up with pride? Something like that. Interested?
@sleepersharks I'd love some art! I'll gladly take a slot for b/w headshot. Not a dragon but instead a bird. The head to be like a double-headed eagle but instead a raven. One head shrieking and the other...well they can't really smile. Puffed up with pride? Something like that. Interested?

@sleepersharks
I am here!! :D I'd love a full colour headshot please, and will edit with details in a moment. Gotta get a matching headshot for Emrys~
@sleepersharks
I am here!! :D I'd love a full colour headshot please, and will edit with details in a moment. Gotta get a matching headshot for Emrys~
tumblr_inline_nwaa38HCnH1rnmb7j_540.png
@Grimbone @Blackhearted @Weathering

Thank you, I've got you all down! Wow, that was fast. You guys can edit with details or PM whenever you're ready!

Blackhearted, I can def do that! I may PM tonight or tomorrow with a couple questions about how to arrange them, if that's okay!
@Grimbone @Blackhearted @Weathering

Thank you, I've got you all down! Wow, that was fast. You guys can edit with details or PM whenever you're ready!

Blackhearted, I can def do that! I may PM tonight or tomorrow with a couple questions about how to arrange them, if that's okay!
wowowow. digging your expressiveness. added myself to your pinglist.

keep rockin', dude.
wowowow. digging your expressiveness. added myself to your pinglist.

keep rockin', dude.
4fgGuro.png
2EqzIAg.png
@sleepersharks Sounds good! I'm looking forward to it. Your style is really awesome :D
@sleepersharks Sounds good! I'm looking forward to it. Your style is really awesome :D

@Roadkill oh man, thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

@Blackhearted @Grimbone @Weathering There might be a little bit more of a delay than usual on your WIPs and finals! I really apologize, I thought I just had a bad cold but unfortunately it's bronchitis, so I'm gonna be taking things a little slow for a few days. Hope you guys are having a good weekend, and I'll keep you posted!
@Roadkill oh man, thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

@Blackhearted @Grimbone @Weathering There might be a little bit more of a delay than usual on your WIPs and finals! I really apologize, I thought I just had a bad cold but unfortunately it's bronchitis, so I'm gonna be taking things a little slow for a few days. Hope you guys are having a good weekend, and I'll keep you posted!
@sleepersharks
Ahh I'm sorry to hear that! I hope that you recover quickly and feel better soon~ <3
@sleepersharks
Ahh I'm sorry to hear that! I hope that you recover quickly and feel better soon~ <3
tumblr_inline_nwaa38HCnH1rnmb7j_540.png
@sleepersharks No worries! Take care of yourself. I hope you get well soon :D
@sleepersharks No worries! Take care of yourself. I hope you get well soon :D

@Shahenor @Kionani @Weathering @Zangoose @Saccharine @Crowe

@Subjugation @Rush @Sitka @Yunonia @Grimbone @BriarBones @Chrestomanci @Kyrrah @Ambitious @swagset @cricara @Raire @Baneful @flightyvandal @maybels @nibelibre @Iodine @Juyoung @Roadkill @Alphys @Fethermage

I'm going to be opening 4 USD slots this round! As usual, they are first come first served, and you'll remain on the list unless you take yourself off of it. (Please be aware--turnaround time may be slightly longer than usual due to bronchitis.)

You can get up to 3 sketches per slot, or up to 2 of any other category. (B&W, flat color, full color) Portraits still preferred for the moment--I'll be opening for a few fullbodies/etc after an upcoming convention in 2 weeks.

Sketches must be paid for up front--for all other categories, I'll send you a WIP to make sure you like where the image is going before you need to send payment, though you may pay up front for those if you're comfortable doing so. All payment information can be found in the TOS linked in the main post.

I've also replaced the 2015 queue link with a nice clean 2016 one--if you get a slot or are looking for a timeline on when they'll next open, you can always check there for progress.

I'll respond tomorrow (it's 2 AM here), thank you, everyone!

Slots are full this round, thank you!
@Shahenor @Kionani @Weathering @Zangoose @Saccharine @Crowe

@Subjugation @Rush @Sitka @Yunonia @Grimbone @BriarBones @Chrestomanci @Kyrrah @Ambitious @swagset @cricara @Raire @Baneful @flightyvandal @maybels @nibelibre @Iodine @Juyoung @Roadkill @Alphys @Fethermage

I'm going to be opening 4 USD slots this round! As usual, they are first come first served, and you'll remain on the list unless you take yourself off of it. (Please be aware--turnaround time may be slightly longer than usual due to bronchitis.)

You can get up to 3 sketches per slot, or up to 2 of any other category. (B&W, flat color, full color) Portraits still preferred for the moment--I'll be opening for a few fullbodies/etc after an upcoming convention in 2 weeks.

Sketches must be paid for up front--for all other categories, I'll send you a WIP to make sure you like where the image is going before you need to send payment, though you may pay up front for those if you're comfortable doing so. All payment information can be found in the TOS linked in the main post.

I've also replaced the 2015 queue link with a nice clean 2016 one--if you get a slot or are looking for a timeline on when they'll next open, you can always check there for progress.

I'll respond tomorrow (it's 2 AM here), thank you, everyone!

Slots are full this round, thank you!
@sleepersharks aaa, I'd love to claim a slot! I will edit with info in a second edit: ok, so, I would like 2 flat colour busts First: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19610718] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/196108/19610718_350.png[/img] [/url] with the horns, choker, and pendant? she's a very quiet, reserved dragon, and I'm fine with you going off-model/doing whatever you want with her! Second: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13415823] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/134159/13415823_350.png[/img] [/url] with the kelpie guise, but possibly the hood pulled back a bit so you can actually see his face? he's based on Joel from tlou, who is a grumpy, dangerous guy with a pretty strong protective streak. Again, I am totally fine with you going off-model/doing whatever you want I love your art, aaaaa
@sleepersharks

aaa, I'd love to claim a slot! I will edit with info in a second

edit: ok, so, I would like 2 flat colour busts

First:

19610718_350.png

with the horns, choker, and pendant?
she's a very quiet, reserved dragon, and I'm fine with you going off-model/doing whatever you want with her!

Second:

13415823_350.png

with the kelpie guise, but possibly the hood pulled back a bit so you can actually see his face?
he's based on Joel from tlou, who is a grumpy, dangerous guy with a pretty strong protective streak. Again, I am totally fine with you going off-model/doing whatever you want

I love your art, aaaaa
Tn6vkmN.png6LFKKwp.pnglIrGAuS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28