Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | >>Cielka's Chibis [hiatus]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@Cielka I'd like to order! Username: bellzan Order Type: Chibi? Bribe? Payment type: Art Trade Dragon (link please): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23177451] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/231775/23177451_350.png[/img] [/url] Specifications/References/Personality/Etc: Rainbow is an extroverted painter. She is social and friendly. Rainbow loves rainbows and bright colors. She dies her hair, and is fond of wearing brightly colored, sometimes clashing outfits, including a rainbow guise. Please specify if you'd like dragon features, such as horns, gembond, etc. None.
@Cielka
I'd like to order!

Username: bellzan
Order Type: Chibi? Bribe?
Payment type: Art Trade

Dragon (link please):
23177451_350.png

Specifications/References/Personality/Etc: Rainbow is an extroverted painter. She is social and friendly. Rainbow loves rainbows and bright colors. She dies her hair, and is fond of wearing brightly colored, sometimes clashing outfits, including a rainbow guise.
Please specify if you'd like dragon features, such as horns, gembond, etc. None.
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
@bellzan Here you are, your gorgeous Rainbow! I got your ping about Midnight's adopt, and I absolutely love it! Thank you so much for adding her accent on! I hope you enjoy your piece, and thanks so much for trading! [img]http://i.imgur.com/d9v3leI.png[/img]
@bellzan

Here you are, your gorgeous Rainbow! I got your ping about Midnight's adopt, and I absolutely love it! Thank you so much for adding her accent on! I hope you enjoy your piece, and thanks so much for trading!

d9v3leI.png

tumblr_inline_mtig8h38Ce1roozkr.gif She/Her

tumblr_inline_mtig8mgohr1roozkr.gif +3 FRT
________s1wegcP.png ________WMCEgD8.png
@Simply @Starshining @Plushstiel @Starrynightren @TheMageLemon245 @Emmahaa @BrightIce @Yoda @Foxicle @Syncogon @helenehime @bellzan [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/ookIB6X.png[/img][nextcol]Hey there friends! I'm so glad to say that school's finally out, and I'm back open for the summer! There have been a number of changes to my shop that I'm excited to announce! [b]Chibi Price Change / Options[/b] Due to the [i]even greater[/i] demand and effort that I'm putting into chibis, I've created new options for them! Full chibis (now with more detail, examples on front page) will be 200k, and chibi sketches will be 125k! [b]Gijinka Headshots[/b] I now also offer Gijinka head shots! Check on the front page for more details! [b]USD Commissions![/b] I've now added USD options to my shop! Though there is no obligation to pay with USD, they will be held as priority slots from now on. Thank you all so much for your continuous support! [/columns]
@Simply @Starshining @Plushstiel @Starrynightren @TheMageLemon245 @Emmahaa @BrightIce @Yoda @Foxicle @Syncogon @helenehime @bellzan

ookIB6X.png Hey there friends! I'm so glad to say that school's finally out, and I'm back open for the summer! There have been a number of changes to my shop that I'm excited to announce!

Chibi Price Change / Options
Due to the even greater demand and effort that I'm putting into chibis, I've created new options for them! Full chibis (now with more detail, examples on front page) will be 200k, and chibi sketches will be 125k!

Gijinka Headshots
I now also offer Gijinka head shots! Check on the front page for more details!

USD Commissions!
I've now added USD options to my shop! Though there is no obligation to pay with USD, they will be held as priority slots from now on.

Thank you all so much for your continuous support!

@Cielka bonjour mi amour [b]Username[/b]: starshining [b]Order Type[/b]: chibi [b]Payment type[/b]: nocturne egg [b]Dragon (link please):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23092913] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/230930/23092913_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Specifications/References/Personality/Etc:[/b] (TELL ME EVERYTHING) ref in bio and also a blurb there about her. dm me on slack and I can scream about her
@Cielka
bonjour mi amour

Username: starshining

Order Type: chibi

Payment type: nocturne egg

Dragon (link please):

23092913_350.png

Specifications/References/Personality/Etc: (TELL ME EVERYTHING)
ref in bio and also a blurb there about her. dm me on slack and I can scream about her
1721-nobody-gif.gif
@Starshining

:thumbsup: I gotchu frond (also that podid pile too right)
@Starshining

:thumbsup: I gotchu frond (also that podid pile too right)

@cielka

idk ophelia chibi is priority, podid pile doesn't have to be done right away and idk how much it costs either :llamalook:
@cielka

idk ophelia chibi is priority, podid pile doesn't have to be done right away and idk how much it costs either :llamalook:
1721-nobody-gif.gif
@cielka

Would love to order a Chibi Couple (^_^)/

A quick describing of the Male Fairy (His name Fae) with glittery rainbow butterfly wings: straight long golden blond hair to his ankles (sometimes braided), dark blue eyes, light tan, red lips (due to his love of raspberries his fav berry), and irony being he's a dark magic fairy type. Fairy outfit would more than likely be dark blue in color or something less muted in contrast to the bright & colorful wings

Fae's beloved is a Male Light Fairy Prince: (can't spell his name from memory) He has curly black hair just below his shoulders, bright golden eyes, glittering black butterfly wings, pale skin (despite all the time he spends in the sun), has more muscles, and doesn't look like the typical Light Type Fairy (expect for his bright golden eyes). However he was not tossed away in fact his family gave him even more love. Fairy Outfit would be black & dark red.
@cielka

Would love to order a Chibi Couple (^_^)/

A quick describing of the Male Fairy (His name Fae) with glittery rainbow butterfly wings: straight long golden blond hair to his ankles (sometimes braided), dark blue eyes, light tan, red lips (due to his love of raspberries his fav berry), and irony being he's a dark magic fairy type. Fairy outfit would more than likely be dark blue in color or something less muted in contrast to the bright & colorful wings

Fae's beloved is a Male Light Fairy Prince: (can't spell his name from memory) He has curly black hair just below his shoulders, bright golden eyes, glittering black butterfly wings, pale skin (despite all the time he spends in the sun), has more muscles, and doesn't look like the typical Light Type Fairy (expect for his bright golden eyes). However he was not tossed away in fact his family gave him even more love. Fairy Outfit would be black & dark red.
tumblr_nvbmx7Aqk71u2bprpo1_100.pngarcane_zps910ae348.png
@Waterrain

Confirmed and written down! You can just dm the rest to me c:
@Waterrain

Confirmed and written down! You can just dm the rest to me c:

^
^

@Cielka

Hey there ouo ! I was wondering if I could I snag a chibi sketch slot if there's one open ^^? I'll most likely be using flat leaves to pay for it
@Cielka

Hey there ouo ! I was wondering if I could I snag a chibi sketch slot if there's one open ^^? I'll most likely be using flat leaves to pay for it
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26