Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | BlueD's Art Store! ~Closed~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@Bluedragon
Are there still have any slots?I really love your art always!So gorgeous and unique style!Forgive me is hard to express in English quq
@Bluedragon
Are there still have any slots?I really love your art always!So gorgeous and unique style!Forgive me is hard to express in English quq
@Clavicado
@Cytation
@Valishtu

Hey guys! Sorry for double ping. I just want to know what dragon would you like for your siggy too. If you like the same dragon done. Please let me know! Thanks!

Valishtu - I'll do some sketchs of Noir first before i start heading to another dragon. However apperal is good imo, Since it give me more character~ XD

@Briskvoice

I'm dearly sorry but all my slots are full at the movement. I will be happy to ping you again when my slots are free tho! ^.^ Ahhh thank you sooo soo much, I greatly appreciate it! ^.^
@Clavicado
@Cytation
@Valishtu

Hey guys! Sorry for double ping. I just want to know what dragon would you like for your siggy too. If you like the same dragon done. Please let me know! Thanks!

Valishtu - I'll do some sketchs of Noir first before i start heading to another dragon. However apperal is good imo, Since it give me more character~ XD

@Briskvoice

I'm dearly sorry but all my slots are full at the movement. I will be happy to ping you again when my slots are free tho! ^.^ Ahhh thank you sooo soo much, I greatly appreciate it! ^.^
35326_s.gif
Shoot, I missed your open slots! ;w; I'll be back when you have more slots for the flatfins trade!
Shoot, I missed your open slots! ;w; I'll be back when you have more slots for the flatfins trade!
U6cnrjD.png
@Bluedragon
:D
I'd probably go with the same dreg as a sig.~
@Bluedragon
:D
I'd probably go with the same dreg as a sig.~
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu

Awesome! I give the full body commission a go first! ^.^ thanks for letting me know <3
@Valishtu

Awesome! I give the full body commission a go first! ^.^ thanks for letting me know <3
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon
Ty for giving her a go! (Let me know when to send the flatfins and whatever I owe after! ^-^)
@Bluedragon
Ty for giving her a go! (Let me know when to send the flatfins and whatever I owe after! ^-^)
OOIa5x2.png
@bluedragon

Hey sorry, I just got off work! (orz I'm so tired rn)

I'll post your form in a few minutes once i shove some food into me
@bluedragon

Hey sorry, I just got off work! (orz I'm so tired rn)

I'll post your form in a few minutes once i shove some food into me
@bluedragon

Username: Cytation
Type of Commission Flatfin deal
Image reference: Trizer Ivokat
Description: Would you do Trizer for the full body, and Ivokat for the siggy?
Outline..? I'm not sure what this means, sorry!
Payment: Flatfin
Notes: Let me know if either has too many details I can pick someone else :)
@bluedragon

Username: Cytation
Image reference: Trizer Ivokat
Description: Would you do Trizer for the full body, and Ivokat for the siggy?
Outline..? I'm not sure what this means, sorry!
Payment: Flatfin
Notes: Let me know if either has too many details I can pick someone else :)
@Cytation

Ok, i'll see if i can get it done this weekend. Thanks for the info! ^.^
@Cytation

Ok, i'll see if i can get it done this weekend. Thanks for the info! ^.^
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon Thanks for being so patient with me! Username: Clavicado Type of Commission Flatfin deal Image reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13205399] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132054/13205399_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9035641] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90357/9035641_350.png[/img] [/url] Description: The first one for fullbody and the guardian for signature please! Outline..? Not sure what this means ops sorry >_< Payment: Flatfins, do i send them now? :O Notes: Do you mind doing my order last? There's some minor apparel details that the PC girl is missing (like teardrop pearl chocker and such D: )
@Bluedragon
Thanks for being so patient with me!

Username: Clavicado
Image reference:

13205399_350.png

9035641_350.png

Description: The first one for fullbody and the guardian for signature please!
Outline..? Not sure what this means ops sorry >_<
Payment: Flatfins, do i send them now? :O
Notes: Do you mind doing my order last? There's some minor apparel details that the PC girl is missing (like teardrop pearl chocker and such D: )
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15